• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper OOC

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]K'bain Has a great sleep, he dreams of peace with his family, them having a family reunion, no Reapers, no Weavers, No other Non-Human creatures, just a reunion, until EVE tries to wake him up, then it's no longer a Happy Dream, more like a Worst Nightmare.
“Mini wake up” EVE nudges him using a robotic arm, trying to wake K'bain Up from his Capsule, “Mini this is important, please wake up”, she nudges him more, “MINI!”, She screams at him while Zapping him with an electric tazer.

K'bain Wakes up from being zapped, “What is it EVE?!, are Reapers here!?!?!?”, he asks EVE while doing a barrel roll, whilst grabbing his Minigun and points it the door way, “No Mini, No Reapers inbound”, EVE tells him calmly, “Then why did you wake me up for?!”, He asks, “It's about the Civilians Mini.”

Few minutes pass as EVE discuss what's happening, K'bain understood what she said, he begins loading himself with more bullets, explosives, and sidearms, he heads out of his barracks, while he was sleeping EVE installed a couple of augmentations and software upgrades on him, to help him fight better, other than fighting like a Barbarick Berzerker with his Minigun..

[/QUOTE]
Who's EVE..?

Should i make character sheets or just show up on a mission and say what thread type it is on OOC?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]wait what? character sheet for what?

[/QUOTE]
Nvm about character sheet for reaper lol I take that back xD

l: I was gonna say... reapers all pretty much look similar

hotarumaru said:
Quick inquiry:
You mentioned to me in the Character Sign-Up tab that you weren't accepting any more Shadow Weavers, and it says here that you are accepting one more. The two statements are a bit contradictory, so would you mind if I asked about it?
shhhhh I just forgot to edit it *^* btw pls dont comment in the notes tab or overview tab ok?

Scarecrowe said:
I am back from training ready to resume
-hug tackles- WELCOME BACK >u< -throws a welcome back party-

ALSO I need everyone's opinion on this l: what genre would this story counts as..? I'm starting to write it on wattpad (at least I'm gonna try writing it on there. I usually write it down on paper, it's easier to get ideas cos I'm used to it) and I have NO idea what genre it would qualify as...

as well as what kind of copyright this should have if any >u< -is a newbie to all this copyright crap-

( O.o ) do I do all right reserved..? Creative commons? Attribution?! OH THE CHOICES L(onoL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back