• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Style Kella

The Lonely Wind
20211213_024831.jpg

Intro!

Hello! I'm Style Kella, hope you are well. I apologize in advance for most likely a subpar thread, I do appreciate you looking! I'll keep things simple for both our sakes, but feel free to PM/DM me about anything!

About Me!
I am male, 22, in college, and employed full time, yay, adulting! That said, my response time is...off...at times. I will reply at least twice a day unless said otherwise. If I do not respond, bug the PISS outta to remind my dumbass.

Been RPing for about 13 years now and have experienced a wide array of people and setups. I fall under semi-advanced mostly due to post length and quality, but I can be way more laid back.

I can fairly easy grasp a character and world, enjoying the canon and OC equally. I am double friendly, I can also play many roles if need, and always willing to accommodate for my partner.

Memes are nice and so is OOC!

I'm not sure what else to put? Ask me anything.

Regarding The RP
I'll lay a few things out.
1. I write in novel style but can adapt to yours.
2. I'm not super picky on length (ha) but no one liners. If you want a preference, I'd say at least a paragraph (5-6 sentences), I will be putting more at least.
3. I have very few limits and I am aware of RPNation's rules, if we want I have a discord and Reddit (I use it for the fanbase, fight me)
4. Romance is not required
5. Oc x Oc, Oc x Canon, Canon x Canon all welcomed!
6. I can do male or female and can wori with any other, non-binary, ace, etc.
7. I do want us to plot and work together to build something. I have plots and ideas but this is for us both.
8. I do want to form a story, that being said, I want our characters to go through things and feel. I love seeing a reply with details about the thoughts and feelings of their roles, OC and canon. I wanna work with you to make something. Even if we go off site for more mature content, I still want a story and will try to have story elements. We will go over limits and such to keep both of us comfortable and i will check before doing something a bit out there or extreme.

Da Good Shit
As in the title, I am targetting TOH in any capacity. Sadly, the RP communtiy for it seems niche or maybe I suck at looking. I'm hopefully to find people, but won't harp. I have plenty of plots and ideas but will paraphrase them here and elaborate as asked or maybe I'll add an attachment and file.

The Owl House:
I do about any ship, even crack ones like Willow and Hunter or Huntmira. I can play any character and have only a few preferences. I typically age up, especially with certain themes or plots but we can work with the younger ages as long as we keep it pretty PG.

I'll list my plots/ideas and then AUs and lastly pairings. OCs welcome, will work around your interests!

1. The idea of a looming war (Day Of Unity) sparks a lot of tension. Building a resistance while attending class? Maybe keep it small but the idea is simple, stop the emperor and pass finals.

2. A working portal to the human world is made and Luz and Amity (or whoever) venture in, but the portal is busted and now Amity is in a new world with plenty of worries about her family. (I have more and wanna try this with a Beta sibling set up. I originally had this started with a Lucia x Amity before my partner had to go. Really wanna see where this goes)

3. Canon start happens but Luz is taken in by the Emperor's coven. Either as a show or making her join his ranks will decide how her life in the Isles forms and may shape the destiny of our witches. This plot may work better with Beta siblings, in that instance Lucia would also end up in the Isles once she finds out Luz is missing. And there she teams up with Eda to free her sister and gaining allies. I have WAY more written out for this.

4. After taking down Belos and turning the Isles into something better the only thing left is finding a way home, but life still goes on. This one is more a world building thing and I have several paths for the characters and more or less leads to more in depth magic study and problems from other continents bleeding into the Isles.

5. I am working on an AU of my own and have a lot of worked out. It mixes TOH with Bloodborn and gothic style, more classic monster hunting. I have a lot worked out. So if you like gothic aesthetic and monster hunting with some angst and bonding, gotchu.

Ideas/mini plots:
These are overall concepts that we can flesh out. I'll lay out a description or exanple.

Arranged Love: Boscha and Amity are forced to be together but they secretly date others.

A Long Time Ago...: Working with the older characters in their youth. Or seeing the rise of Belos, fighting off the Coven as a wild witch. This makes good fun for OCs, too.

What if...: Got any weird ideas? What if Willow and Amity stayed close? What if Luz fell for Boscha? Let's get weird.

From Afar: This is a lot more angsty and sad but I like emotions in my roleplay. The overall idea is Amity never gets close to Luz for whatever reason. Maybe she gets too scared? Maybe her parents find out too soon and stop it. I kinda have an idea for more and have a few ways it can go. It can get real dark real quick and maybe turn out sweet. If you have an OC you wanna place her with or one for Luz, this makes a good opportunity. Or we can be her new pals as she tries to push out of her status and comfort. Give the girl some support.

AUs:
Beta siblings
Beta (alll human and with Luz in the Isles)
Empress Luz/corrupt
Ghost AU
Human
Swap (we can crank details because no real consensus in the fanbase)
Reverse (I like the idea of Amity or someone in the human world being housed by the Nocedas and feeding Luz's imagination)
Princess Amity (we can mix a swap with this, too. Make Luz the princess and Amity her guard)
Future

And we can mix and make our own.

Pairings:
Amity x Luz
Eda x Rane
Luz x Willow
Amity x Willow
Lucia x Amelia
Lucia x Amity
Luz x Amelia
Eda x Odalia (in the past or in secret)
Hunter x Emira
Hunter x Edric
Gus x Willow
Gus x Matt.
Boscha x Willow
Amity x Willow x Luz
Amity x Boscha
Boscha x Luz
Emira x Luz

The Rest!
Alright! Onto my other interests and feel free to bring anything to the table or ask.

Anime:
Bleach
Naruto
Demon Slayer
Yu Yu Hakushu
Angel Beats
Devilman Crybaby
My Hero
Hellsing (Seen all and the abridged)
Blue Exorcist
One Piece (half way through Dressrosa)
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Blood C
Trinity Blood
Fullmetal (Brotherhood and Original)

Games:
Undertale/Deltarune
Tomb Raider
Kingdom Hearts
Rage
Borderlands
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy 15
Dead Space

Books:
Percy Jackson (I have not read outside of PJO but have a jist)
Divergent

Non Anime shows:
Buffy
Frieds
House
Sabrina The Teenage Witch (old but like the world)

Genres:
Horror
Slice of life
Romance

Word Bank:
Vampire, demons, angst, adventure, bonding, found family, drama, enduring, survival, apocalypse, zombie

Thank you again for looking! Message or reply.

Ignis.Scientia.600.2745859.jpg

Not sure if you forgot but I’m still waiting for ours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back