• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings moth's partner search // open !

GH0STM0TH

moth bastard

roleplay pairings
status // open
057aee7a47f4353884e36d812ec88ea9.jpg
about me

┍━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┑
hey! im moth/mikey! i used to use this site a lot about a year ago, and i decided to finally get back into roleplaying here!

i REALLY enjoy more angsty plots-- also!! im open to other ideas as well! if there's any ideas you have that aren't on my list, feel free to hmu with them!! i'm comfortable playing both male and female characters, and i'm also fine with mxm, fxm, and fxf! i also don't mind talking OOC, making friends is a lotta fun :-0 im a generally pretty relaxed and chill person, so feel free to talk to me!! i don't bite!

ALSO, i do have a discord, so if you'd rather RP there that's fine too!! :-) i'm good with whatever
┕━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━┙

rules

✱ this should probably go without saying, but don't be an asshole. if there's something i'm not comfortable with, i won't roleplay it!! i'll be sure to let you know if anything like that comes up, though!! i'm mostly good with whatever!

✱ i'd prefer at least a paragraph per message! i'd prefer not to be left on one-liners.

✱ by all means, take your time with replying! that being said, please let me know when you're going to be offline for longer than a week, and also let me know if you've lost interest!

✱ i won't RP nsfw, or glorified abusive pairings. ofc drama in the roleplay is fine, though! if you aren't sure what's okay and what isn't, just ask!

✱ as said above, i absolutely don't mind talking ooc!! so feel free to talk to me :-0

parings

supernatural x supernatural
supernatural x human
angel x demon
demon x demon
rival x rival
criminal x criminal
cop x criminal
bff x bff
// this list is always changing! and as i said before, feel free to hmu if you have any other ideas! //

plots (wip)

coming soon !

Last edited:
hey, id be interested in something angel x demon or pretty much any supernatural pairing! i can provide a writing sample if needed and i promise, lowercase for aesthetic only!

hey, id be interested in something angel x demon or pretty much any supernatural pairing! i can provide a writing sample if needed and i promise, lowercase for aesthetic only!
sure!! shoot me a message :-)!! also DW you're fine!

We seem compatable. I have a thread myself if you want to look at it.

hey! i'm super interested in most of your pairings. send me a pm if you're interesting in discussing?

hiya!
I absolutely looove angst and wild ass plots and relationships haha
I'd love to discuss some plots with you! Send me a pm if you're interested pls : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back