Other Random question of the day

Oooooh, that's a really tough one D:
Dexter's Laboratory. Pinky and the Brain. Kim Possible. There are many xD

Random question of the day:

Even though we will probably never hear it, how much would you want to hear an uncensored version of the Spongebob episode Sailor Mouth?

I haven't watched a single episode of Spongebob, so... I don't care XD

I don't listen to it enough to have an opinion. But I tend to like it.

Not in the slightest? Like, parodies will exist as long as the thing they are padodying exists, so as long as music is still being produced, parody music will also continue to be produced.

Do you know that cringeworthy feeling when your workplace tries to use memes, but fails miserably?
Well, if we count university as a workplace then yes xD I've yet to see a prof use a meme correctly (and they try).
Less excusable was our biology TA absolutely butchering one. Just... not understanding the concept of a meme at all.
I honestly struggled not to laugh in class when it popped up. She's around my age too, so it's not like she has the excuse
of being old and out of touch LOL.

I actually don't remember, my birthdays were actually really normal. Except one day where I had a stomach bug so I couldn't eat my own birthday cake. It was awful.

I actually don't remember, my birthdays were actually really normal. Except one day where I had a stomach bug so I couldn't eat my own birthday cake. It was awful.
Gabe: "Pestilence, you will rue the fucking day mate..." :lenny:

It was like that. I was a child, and I saw everyone eating cake and stuff like that, while I couldn't even drink a cup of soda. Feels bad, man.
I'd like to think I would have been upset, but happy that people were enjoying themselves, y'know? Kind of like; "Well I'm glad everyone came and is having a great time. If asked, I will lie and tell them it's fine so they don't feel bad. But inside the rage fire of a thousand burning suns beams within me, and if someone doesn't save me some treats for later I will never have another party again." :angrypuff:

I'd like to think I would have been upset, but happy that people were enjoying themselves, y'know? Kind of like; "Well I'm glad everyone came and is having a great time. If asked, I will lie and tell them it's fine so they don't feel bad. But inside the rage fire of a thousand burning suns beams within me, and if someone doesn't save me some treats for later I will never have another party again." :angrypuff:
Everyone in the party: Having fun, eating and drinking merrily
Young Gabe:
b2d.png

When I was turning 8, I dropped a brick on my pinky finger while looking for curly bugs in the garden the day before my birthday. Spent my party in the hospital getting a big ol cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back