Other Random question of the day

"Like" would be too much of a stretch, but I'm okay with it.

My sense of humor sometimes scares my family lol. I love dark humor because I tend to be rather cynical IRL, though I've tried to get better at not being so cynical nowadays.

I can be entertaining. It can also make you want to give up on the human race. At times it can be downright horrifying x.x

I've been watching a lot of Scare Tactics on Netflix and enjoying myself.

I guess I like them. :lenny:

If I wanted to bore myself to death, I'd watch it.

Brazilian reality TV is worse of a shitshow than American, and it's over edited (much more than American, mind you), to be as sensationalist as possible, so no, thanks.

So fake and entertaining to watch but if it all stopped, highly unlikely, I wouldn't care.

This might get highly political, but I think Trump. Even before being president I already thought of him as a jackass.

I don't know if he's considered a celebrity, or even the douche-ist, but Jake Paul gets on my nerves. Every time I see a video about him, my lip raises. He's just obnoxious. Everything about him, I hate.

Short answer: Nope.

Long answer: Kids on the past were just as horrible as kids today are. The problem is, like a lot of other things, is that the internet displays this "horribleness" for the whole world to see. Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, they all have this big lens whenever people do something stupid. It's just a matter of people noticing this horribleness.

I agree with the above. The kids were always "horrible", just now it's more noticeable. Maybe some trends are different, but overall it's more or less the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back