Other Random question of the day

Do you think kids these days are horrible compared to when we were growing up?
No. Of course, I don't think kids are horrible in general. At least no more or less than us or any previous generations. I'm a touch concerned with the current trend in parenting which revolves around removing punishment/consequences for bad behaviour, but that's not the kid's fault.

I always find these questions kind of funny because it's such a silly broken record at this point. Every generation seems to think the next one is worse but there's zero basis for this. We all just grow up in different technological/societal/cultural times and so worldviews/values/interests tend to fluctuate but different =/= bad.

Didn't know they had rules against it. If it is what I think it is I probably agree with it. I don't really use youtube much.

Depends on the reason why the rules have been implemented. If a ton of people were trying to get around senors to make inappropriate comments than yes I agree.

Ice tea, although I don't really drink soft drinks like that very often. If we count Kombucha (as it is carbonated) then I'd go with that instead lol.

Before, suburban house with a big lawn, two stories, a kitchen with an island and eggs and bacon for breakfast with a stereotypical family. Everybody's happy, doing well and without problems.

Now I see that it's just an unachievable dream sold by rich people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back