Other Random question of the day

I usually play on normal modes so it doesn't effect me I guess, but it does seem kind of stupid? Why even have that mode in your game if you don't want players to play it?

I did a lot of dumb things as a kid. I think one of the craziest, dumb things I did was when my older sister was babysitting me and not really doing her job, a friend of mine was over and we dragged the small kiddie pool inside from the back yard and filled it up inside in the living room with warm water from with pitchers from the kitchen sink so we could make our own homemade 'hot tub' of sorts. lol Got water ALL over the living room rug, and in a ton of trouble when my mom came home. Yeah, that was pretty dumb.

I did a lot of dumb things as a kid. I think one of the craziest, dumb things I did was when my older sister was babysitting me and not really doing her job, a friend of mine was over and we dragged the small kiddie pool inside from the back yard and filled it up inside in the living room with warm water from with pitchers from the kitchen sink so we could make our own homemade 'hot tub' of sorts. lol Got water ALL over the living room rug, and in a ton of trouble when my mom came home. Yeah, that was pretty dumb.
Which question was that? o.o

Aww man, wish I'd caught it- it's a fun question!
Aww. Sorry! I'm new so I didn't even think about being careful in keeping the quote. I know it's up there somewhere. Well, even so, what WAS the dumbest thing you did as a kid? lol

Well, next time you answer a previous question, try and keep in the quote. And while you're at it, try and answer today's question instead of a previously asked question.

Aww. Sorry! I'm new so I didn't even think about being careful in keeping the quote. I know it's up there somewhere. Well, even so, what WAS the dumbest thing you did as a kid? lol
Haha no worries~ And geez let's see...
When I was a toddler, I cut up a 200-franc bill into confetti. What my parents were doing leaving me unattended on a rug with a 200-franc bill and scissors before I could properly walk or talk, I'll never know xD
I also have a tendency to wander off and get lost, when given the opportunity.
And I once psyched myself up to jump down to the ground out of a treehouse (more like just a plank fixed to two branches high up in the tree), and fell on my ass because I was trying to be a ninja and thought I would land all cool and catlike on my feet xD Then I had to convince people that I fell, 'cause I didn't want them knowing I was dumb enough to jump out of a tree xD
Though I feel like most of the dumb stuff I did was as a teenager? -shrug-
(Also, random aside, but would you have any interest in a Harry Potter RP?)

Also, I'm the one asking the questions here. If you wanna ask questions, open your own question of the day thread. And keep RP requests in the interest check branch, please. Sorry if I come off as strict, but that's just me following the rules.

Haha no worries~ And geez let's see...
When I was a toddler, I cut up a 200-franc bill into confetti. What my parents were doing leaving me unattended on a rug with a 200-franc bill and scissors before I could properly walk or talk, I'll never know xD
I also have a tendency to wander off and get lost, when given the opportunity.
And I once psyched myself up to jump down to the ground out of a treehouse (more like just a plank fixed to two branches high up in the tree), and fell on my ass because I was trying to be a ninja and thought I would land all cool and catlike on my feet xD Then I had to convince people that I fell, 'cause I didn't want them knowing I was dumb enough to jump out of a tree xD
Though I feel like most of the dumb stuff I did was as a teenager? -shrug-
(Also, random aside, but would you have any interest in a Harry Potter RP?)

Haha, wow, that one might be on your parents indeed! Cutting up money, I think I'd panic if I had a kid do that. But I can see the appeal to a little one. Scissors and something you can cut, yeah we would all probably do it.
Pff, I did try to 'fly' off steps as a kid, but I only had the nerve to jump down like three at a time, so you were a braver kid than me for even trying that!

I unfortunately don't know enough about the HP universe to role play it. I've seen the movies, like one time, and never read the series. I've forgotten a lot about it, so I don't think I'd be any good there.

Also, I'm the one asking the questions here. If you wanna ask questions, open your own question of the day thread. And keep RP requests in the interest check branch, please. Sorry if I come off as strict, but that's just me following the rules.
Gotcha! Sorry about breaking the rules- won't happen again!

I'm so sorry. I'm super new, just joined yesterday, so I'm still getting a feel for everything and the rules. No excuse, but it's my explanation anyway.

There's no need to come off so abrasive. There are a lot of questions here and not everyone has read through them nor have a lot gotten the chance to answer some of those of the past. This, I can only assume, is supposed to be something fun so when you act like that it ain't fun.

There's no need to come off so abrasive. There are a lot of questions here and not everyone has read through them nor have a lot gotten the chance to answer some of those of the past. This, I can only assume, is supposed to be something fun so when you act like that it ain't fun.
My apologies. I appreciate that people want to answer previously asked questions, but I mostly prefer people to answer the question being asked that day, although I usually don't mind if people answer a previously asked question.

Random question of the day:

Would Hanna-Barbera shows like Jetsons and Flintstones profit from a reboot?

My apologies. I appreciate that people want to answer previously asked questions, but I mostly prefer people to answer the question being asked that day, although I usually don't mind if people answer a previously asked question.

Random question of the day:

Would Hanna-Barbera shows like Jetsons and Flintstones profit from a reboot?
Indeed yes! Though the debate is open on live action vs. animation, and whether or not to make a movie ouo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back