Other Random question of the day

My goal is to be happy, I think that's the hardest thing. But it's what I try to aim for daily and everyday :)

As for me

-Learning and understanding as much as I can
-One day publish a book people will actually read
-Actually contribute something to society one day
-Achieve a comfortable and stable lifestyle
-Keep the required to make it to Heaven.

If you are talking about self-entitled general bitch behavior well...

My husband and I were out to dinner at Chili's. They were short staffed but it was the holidays so we didn't mind nor did other people seated before us. Everyone was having a good time all except this woman and her companion. She was already being seated and complaining right out the gate. She and her guy were the last people seated. Mind you, other people including us, were there before her, well before her. She's complaining that no one has taken her order, that she's hungry. She's saying this loudly too disrupting the peaceful atmosphere. We haven't had our orders taken either but hey stuff happens. This chick then says "I guess I have the wrong skin color around here." She was referencing that she should have been a minority in order to get service.
I told her to take the stick out of her ass of which she rolled her eyes proceeding to leave with her companion. She got service just like everyone else. She was just mad that other people were there before her and she couldn't wait a few moments.

I am not sure what a Karen moment is but from the post above it probably isn't very good. But! I knew a girl named Karen sort of. I don't talk to many people at the bakery but Karen love to talk to everyone. At first, I didn't like her very much because I am very anxious talking to people but after a few visits I got used to her.

Now, I know she has two children both in high school that are a handful. And she has a dog even though she is a little allergic. She remarried a person who loves riding bikes. I think the moment I would like to say that is the most "Karen" moment was when she somehow became someone I avoided to someone I can't wait to see. That kind of person really makes you warm and happy.

A Karen flipped out on a store employee and demanded a manager because she wasn't given a discount on a 'statue with no head'...it was a small dress form shaped necklace holder. It wasn't meant to have a head to begin with and she stood there arguing for 30 minutes. She exited with the "i'll never come back here again!" Karen line.

I am not sure what a Karen moment is but from the post above it probably isn't very good. But! I knew a girl named Karen sort of. I don't talk to many people at the bakery but Karen love to talk to everyone. At first, I didn't like her very much because I am very anxious talking to people but after a few visits I got used to her.

Now, I know she has two children both in high school that are a handful. And she has a dog even though she is a little allergic. She remarried a person who loves riding bikes. I think the moment I would like to say that is the most "Karen" moment was when she somehow became someone I avoided to someone I can't wait to see. That kind of person really makes you warm and happy.
If you've watched plenty of Reddit videos, you'll know exactly what we mean. But I'll explain anyway. A Karen in this context is a self-entitled woman who thinks the world revolves around her and nothing else matters, and often makes a fool out of herself in public. Hope that helps. :)

Random question of the day:

If you could throw an actor who hasn't acted much some work their way, who would it be?

If you could send a YouTuber to prison, who would it be?
Talk about a loaded question xD

I'll be honest, there are a lot of youtubers who have done stupid things, but I don't know that I'd want to send any of them to prison currently. Logan Paul is awful (as is Jake Paul) with the insane disrespect for property, culture, and other people that they show, but prison? idk. I'm not really one to advocate imprisonment for stupidity. Global shunning of their content? 110% down for that. Same thing applies to pretty much all the "prank" channels that I despise with every part of my being.

If I *had* to send someone to jail it would probably be DaddyOFive, but they already got legally punished for the way they treated their youngest son (stepson, in the case of the mom) so idk if that counts. I could probably think of someone else too but it's late and I'm tired xD

If you could send a YouTuber to prison, who would it be?
There was a fairly big scandal that happened earlier this year. I don't know what ultimately became of the situation, but there is/was a whole subcommunity of creepos on youtube exploiting young children on the platform.

Kids would post vids and livestream themselves, unsupervised, while internet pedos talk to them and collect their videos to rehost on jailbait and CP sites. Most of it went unnoticed by moderators because most of the content on its own was pretty innocuous kids stuff (making slime, gymnastics videos, dancing, licking popsicles, etc.). But it's different when pedophiles are the ones making these requests and posting lewd comments.

Is it true that catholics have a bad touching little boys habit?
I'd say it falls into the same realm as any other abuses of power (police brutality comes to mind). Any time someone is put into a position of power there is the chance for abuse of that power. And, sadly, abusers tend to gravitate towards those kinds of positions. Do Catholics have a bad habit of touching little boys? No. But some of those who managed to wriggle their way into positions of power within the church, do.

Tldr; it's not the faith responsible, it's the perpetrators (and, arguably, the systems that make it easier for them to get away with it).

That lends itself to a whole discussion about who is to blame for the systems, but that's a complicated issue that I won't clutter the forum with lol.

Is it true that catholics have a bad touching little boys habit?
That is an overblown myth, and frankly one that gets a little on my nerves. A couple of pedos that happen to be priests and suddenly there are people who seem to actually believe that priesthood = pedophilia. And then media gets in on it, to the point where every priest that isn't a puritan and gets more than a minute of screentime is some form of molester...

Rant aside, as a catholic myself there is nothing that would promote that sort of behavior within the church, as a organization and especially as a part of the catholic religion. The closest thing there could be is the general belief in celibacy until marriage, with priests getting that for life since they can't get married. That said if keeping it in your pants makes you a pedo or even a rapist that is an issue of the individual, not the system- the system did not create their issue, and they were given plenty of chances before to stop and not make the commitment to priesthood.

In this thread I will ask a question everyday, and you will have to answer it. So the first random question of the day is:

What do you prefer? Playstation or Xbox?

The only console that I have mainly played is Xbox One, so I am gonna have to say Xbox because I haven't played PlayStation enough. I'm wanting to try PlayStation and PC soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back