Other Random question of the day

Have you ever played poker before? If so, would you want to be a professional poker player one day?
I played online because I was curious what kind of game it is.
No, I wouldn't become a professional player, that never interested me enough. I just tried a couple times and never played again.

I don't understand the question. Maybe because I don't know much about MCU.

Random question of the day:

Is Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 4 really the M-She-U some fans make it out to be?
I don't think it's a Marvell thing. Remember the last Ghostbuters movie? Or the last Terminator movie? Or the various other remakes/sequels of old and established franchises that are basically gutted and ruined because they are trying to pander to the new crowd? This is just the trend now: Taking old successes and trashing them with new agendas.

(I also heard from someone that they are going to do something as much with the Lord of the Rings)

I don't think it's a Marvell thing. Remember the last Ghostbuters movie? Or the last Terminator movie? Or the various other remakes/sequels of old and established franchises that are basically gutted and ruined because they are trying to pander to the new crowd? This is just the trend now: Taking old successes and trashing them with new agendas.

(I also heard from someone that they are going to do something as much with the Lord of the Rings)
very tiresome

Usually watching one of my favourite shows - Total Drama, Clone High, Invincible. Or watching yt videos that comfort me, like those from CellSpex, TheRealJims "Simpsons Mysteries" series, PangaeaPanga

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

There are people on the internet that like to slander other people through their social media accounts, but what made these people that way?

There isn't really an answer to this given question no one knows why people slander others online or out in the real world.be like asking why someone is stalking another and what made them that way no one knows only the person doing it will.

Last edited:

What would you do if you were one day playing a video game, got sucked into the TV and became a character in the game you were playing?

I would do this in this exact order

Freak out.
Geek out.
Scream of joy.
Enjoy it.
Go along with it.
After playing the role for so long freak out again because how am I gonna leave?
Try to find way out.
Cry.
Think.
Cry.
Give up,
Enjoy game some more.
Freak out again
Be depressed.
Play some more of the game.
Accept my new life.
Have the time of my life

What would you do if you were one day playing a video game, got sucked into the TV and became a character in the game you were playing?
I guess that would all depend on what game I was playing. Lately, I've been playing a lot of Castle Crashers with my son. I guess that game wouldn't be too bad. Though, I wonder what my iteration of a character would be. The game is very silly and tongue-in-cheek.

Weird, I am playing my PC and my tv suddenly sucks me in :P

But for real though, I would probably be dead in a flash. I'd likely just try to seek someone out whose protection I could get in exchange for some info I have.

If it’s the Final Fantasy VII universe I’d freak out at first. Then I’d go to look for anyone and try to exchange info before doing anything else you know try to get my feel of the environment.

No clue what any of those are except for apple- I know this isnt a choice but a PC would be my option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back