Other Random question of the day

No, because that's illegal.
But if themselves did something illegal, they deserve to be reported to police, and let the police handle the case.

No, I don’t think so. In general, I don’t think trolling is something which should be encouraged by any means, but I wouldn’t say it’s something deserving of a bigger pushback than being given the cold shoulder or maybe removal from a specific enough group. Even in many bad cases, I think exposing them would simply be too far because even really mean trolling can hardly have real world repercussions in the way that that can - particularly potentially having an effect not only on the trolls themselves but on their friends and family as well. Even in those cases where the trolling goes entirely too far, likely past the point of trolling even, rather than a matter of deserving, it’s for those reasons why exposing their IRL selves is still not appropriate. Rather, what they deserve is far more severe, but exposing them can still have repurcussions not only far beyond what you intended but indeed to innocent people as well.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Would you say that media companies are sheep for cashing in on whatever is trending at the time when making their products?

When you say "media companies" in this case, what do you have in mind? My answer is no either way, but there are different reasons.

Not sheep, the people at the top are businesspeople, and they'll do what they believe is best for business

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Would you say that media companies are sheep for cashing in on whatever is trending at the time when making their products?
Not at all. I would say that the individuals proffering up the cash and buying into trends are more the sheep than the companies. The companies are making good on easy profit. If anyone is being a tool, it's the buyers

Not american, so it isn't of much interest to me. But even if I was interested, I've been far too busy to sit down and watch anything really

Did you watch the Super Bowl last night? If so, are you happy for the winning team?
I did not. I'm not really a fan of football... or sports in general. I kinda like motorsports, but I don't follow anyone in it.
Tbh, I kind of resent football for how fanatical people get over it.

Never heard of it but I guess it's not about bowling 😅

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

What's the craziest experience you've ever had with Photoshop (Whether used by yourself or someone else)?

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

What's the craziest experience you've ever had with Photoshop (Whether used by yourself or someone else)?
Not exactly crazy, but as a newbie I was playing around and editing photos, trying to make them look all aesthetically pleasing, and made one that was a great aesthetic photo for Narcissa Malfoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back