Other Random question of the day

I didn't think of Tetris that way but seems accurate

I fundamentally disagree. I don't think your accomplishments or anything really disappears. Everything builds up and ripples out.

It would depend on the meme and the reason I looked the way I did in it. If it was something real
Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

What's one reality show competition you would love to be on yourself in the future?
Nailed it. Hands down. I love that show. And no, I can't cook. xD It would be beautiful disaster.

Which monster (Ghost, vampire, zombie, werewolf) has the biggest drawbacks to being one (In your opinion)?
I mean... Zombie, without question. They aren't even really sentient. Plus, the whole rotting thing.

It depends the version, but I would say in general I agree with Murdergurl Murdergurl , a zombie. Hunger for human bodies, rotting walking corpse, usually involving losing yourself completely ... vampires are a very close second though, many versions having a strong inclination for savagery, an growing urge to seek human blood, and a host of deadly weaknesses.

What's one unnecessary piece of character lore in a movie/TV show/video game you felt ruined the character?
This is obviously about the first Maleficent movie. There’s a scene with King Stefan where he sexually assaulted her and ripped her wings off. I don’t know why that was included it gives her character more of a tragic-sympathetic back ground. I prefer Maleficent to be evil for evil’s sake.

When Danganronpa V3 came out, my favourite character was Korekiyo Shinguji. I think his design is great, I love his voice, I love his personality, and I thought he was a really cool intriguing character. I still haven't played it myself, but watching gameplay I soon became incredibly disappointed. Turns out my favourite character has a thing for his dead sister (an incest thing), and kills people as a result. Is it unnecessary lore? I guess so. In a game series full of murder, I feel like they could've given him a better motive than "gotta kill people for my dead sister", but that's whatever. Definitely made it very hard for me to have this guy as my serious favourite from the V3 cast though (I'm not really into Danganronpa anymore so I have no strong feelings nowadays). I don't believe that liking a character means you share their morals or endorse their actions, but it's just a bit too awkward.

There’s more reasons but from what I’ve encountered it’s learned behavior and bc some personalities need stimulus and chaotic antics can provide this. This is why knowing MBTI can be helpful in understanding different communication styles. Some people are truly jerks then there are some that are only playing at being jerks but might accidentally wind up offending when that wasn’t their true intention.

Some people just don't realize they're being jerks. They think it's funny.

What if some video games in their respective franchise were just an experiment to create the worst aspect of said franchise?

What if some video games in their respective franchise were just an experiment to create the worst aspect of said franchise?
seems like a lot of money and time to sink into an experiment. Developing a game... even a shitty game, takes a lot of development. Except those mobile games. Alotta that shit looks like minimal effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back