Other Random question of the day

adult swim’s show, superjail. it was honestly amazing.

random question of the day. favourite theme park you’ve ever been to, if any?

I’ve only been to Fairs, with rides. I’m terrified of roller coasters :(

Main series pokemon games. Pokemon games err on the easy side. If the gym leaders EV trained, switched out their pokemon when they had a bad matchup, and made full use of auxillary moves like stealth rock and sleep powder - basically acted like real-life competitive pokemon players - it would get a lot harder. Maybe even too hard, considering they cater mostly to casual players.

Edit: Also if they equipped their pokemon with more than the occasional berry (No choice scarves? No life orbs? No evolite?) And actually built balanced teams (An assortment of defensive and offensive, physical and special, along with plenty of dual types to make up for their type specialization). Maybe it could be included in an optional hard mode. Anyways, I need to go to bed, thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Last edited:
Depends on how you see the question.

A smarter AI? Yup 100% harder, hands down. Less exploits or known pattern makes it harder to pass a boss.

A smarter in universe villain ? Probably? If they have the means to use this newfound knowledge/overall saviness.

I'm still salty about Sega tolling its international fans so hard.

2014: We're going to release this game in the West!
-- not talking about it until 2019, site stays empty, the game is Japan only with a brief launch in SEA but then SEA servers closed down --
2019: We're going to release this game in the West in 2020!! For XboxOne and PC!!
-- but US only, not Europe
2020: Released the game on Xbox, announced for PC
-- BUT STILL AVAILABLE FOR US ONLY
actually no idea if you can play it on PC from not US yet because it hasn't released. I guess I'll check this out when it happens. Still, feels really really bad to be trolled so hard when you're neither in Japan nor in US.

Random question of the day:

What's the biggest way a video game developer has trolled its players?
They decided to make two megaservers instead of the usual "many, but small servers", by zenimax online and the game is The Elder Scrolls Online. I'm so salty. Every second day the EU server is down or can't login or can't play because of lag issues.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

It ended on one of those cliffhangers where a huge war started but we don't get to see it because the series was canceled at that point.

what would happen when you reach 0 though? would you just disappear?
but probably not. I prefer progress, not regression. And I wouldn't be able to do some things I'm doing now as a child.

I'm kind of interested in whether you live your whole life forward, and then backward, or if you start off being dead, wake up, live backwards and end up being a kid? Either way I'll probably pass. Even though getting old sucks I don't really fancy being a child in the future. :/

Reminds of that Red Dwarf episode "Backwards". Rimmer puts in a good case for living life in reverse. XD

Random question of the day:

What's your favorite childhood toy?

As a child I had a random assortment of toys, but one I remember loving a lot was this random puma figurine from some show or movie. There was nothing spectacular looking about the figure, but I guess I thought it was cool to always have my Barbie doll or other type of figurine to have a puma friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back