Other Random question of the day

Fortnite. I've never played it myself, but I spent enough nights listening to my bother scream bloody murder at the TV to be completely turned off to it.

Don't they have to do it per YouTube rules? why would you want to hear profanity anyway

No, it's just YouTube being a little bitch despite originally not even aimed for kids anyway and YouTube kids exists. They're just throwing them all under the bus if they don't fit their new ideal with those vague rules. Fun fact, you can still scream profanity every twenty seconds and have sponsors and more "friendly" adverts. You can literally see that for yourself. Therefore it all falls apart when you try arguing that it's for the YouTubers that the site does this. And for those that are listed, they still show adverts but the creators don't get anything. Now think for a moment, if advertisers did have a problem with content, profanity, etc, then why would they allow their products to be seen during a vid, or literally have the creator talk about the product for? Especially when there have been cases of the ad being removed from undesired content by itself. Does this make any sense?

Also if the site was as people or the site itself proclaimed, with adverts not wanting their product associated with "wrong" content, YouTube would be dead by now in terms of economic capability. It'd probably revert back to the OG days before you could make money off it, with new age hamster dances, our equivalents of Garry's mod random videos [seemingly just from the depths, space engineers, etc.], and spam-plays of rare good games but overflooded with new age garbage.

But when someone wants to swear, and rather than say frak or freak, they say fu, or in subtitles it's one large **** and then they say "we doin' it because I respect the family!" Now I have a problem. If they truly believed that, they wouldn't do it to begin with, and if they had to, it'd more so be friggin, frak, etc which aren't true profanity to begin with. The only times they'd actually swear is under natural circumstances such as being surprised and can't catch it. It's the same problem I got with people that write out "Ya boi, it's some stupid sh**" on the internet. They're not doing a service, they're just making themselves look stupid.

It's all one giant bloody sham for both sides.

Everything's digital bro. So I assume it is asking for physicals, and anyone not really a collector is probably not in possession of one, don't care to know if they have it or what value it can have, or got rid of it.

Before losing everything once and starting over, I actually had fallout 2's physical copy and the more valuable lore book thing. I also possessed black hawk down and other delta force titles. With what I have now which still isn't up to the amount of stuff I had before, the rarest thing I got is a physical copy of the OG battlefield 1942, Far cry 1 with ya boi trigen man, unreal tournament 2004, delta force 2, and a CDless OG homeworld case. Some saved from the collection, the others gotten after about 8 years. I also have at least two others from the 90s early 2000s, including swat games. But after years in a storage, how am I expected to remember them all to add here.

If you view that as rare, coolio. I hate it, but sometimes a pure digital copy you can loose by actions of a douche company is a better alternative.
Also follow up on the "games you don't like but question": It did not get better. But I actually appear to like the game. So GG.

Random question of the day:

What's the rarest video game you own?

id have to say probably fire in the flood ? its like don't starve but just weird . like . ive never felt more horrible in my life . but also its really neat cause you can craft stuff ? and it's not just you loose hearts like in minecraft . idk it's pretty weird , i dig it .

Y'all probably never heard of these 2 but Juiced 2 and Shutokou Battle 01. I'm not sure which one is more rare but I think it's Shutokou Battle.

Unless I can carry that gasoline after pumping it into any container, Leach it out of other vehicles and even cause fuel leaks by damage to the fuel line, then while obviously yes, what is the point? It's not a simulator game. Even if it were it'd be one upped by a variety of "ancient" titles in terms of overall features. [Even Arma, the closest to a proper simulator and retaining the essence of a game, gets one upped in features it's supposed to have or is bragging about by older games. Like just stare at Red Orchestra, I don't even think it's a sim, and even the tanks are more simulative than anything today. Player - AI crews, interiors with complete animations, I don't have to keep going on. You're lucky to get your tank to have even two guys in it rather than being a one man operator, and servers are getting larger over time and more performance impacting elements than this is being stuffed in. We already had all this but more in the ages of 2006.]

So therefore akin to the fog question "is the fog funny?" from Monty Python, I ask in turn to this question: "Is the gasoline fun?" If it serves no other purpose than blowing off your wealth, than unless GTA becomes a simulator and there's an option to remove or increase duration of the feature, it is another burden on the players especially if their playstyle doesn't involve getting as rich as possible. As we all know it'd be just like a survival game meter, and you'd pay for varying amounts of gas every fifteen minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if players tried grappling onto NPC cars for a free ride, or bring back bicycling to get past it. Then the bicycles become 9.99 dlcs for giggles. But that's fuel for memes and as pure as dreams.

No preference.
I listen to them all if it doesn't make me want to give myself a migraine.

Random question of the day:

Would it be convenient to have a clone machine?

Is it a perfect clone, or is it only in physical form?

It'd be odd if a cloned body, especially if it doesn't have to mature to the same age over time, had no or had the mental capacity of a one year old. And if they're different psychologically, then if a guy invented a machine to explicitly save a relative, friend, or their own life, then they're still going to die because the clone is going to get referenced as being a separate human being, or the person is going to be demonized for crimes against humanity or something akin. The only solution medically therefore, is not cloning but technology.

I'm sure regardless, it'd serve some form of purpose. But the most likely is some asshat using it for military application. As much as one would like it another way, that's just how reality works.

if they're good actors it's not confusing, it's fun to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back