Other Random question of the day

That one game where you click on a jar of mayonnaise, I can't remember just what it's called lol
(Just putting a heart here because I love Daisie's signature, the feeling and meaning behind it, and the fact that she takes the time to put her entire quote-source right there. I don't have to hunt for the quote-source. It's right there!

Not everyone is thoughtful enough to take the time to do that.

But our Daisie Daisie is. =)

Oh. And I have no idea of the name of the mayonnaise jar game is either. See you! =) )

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Do you have family game nights with your family? If so, what game do you typically start and end the night with respectively?

sometimes! it depends on whether im on the floor or in the back, tbh. i'm rather fond of listening to grunge or post-grunge playlists while working in the back.

usually not, I prefer silence.
sometimes when I work late at night I listen to music to not let myself fall asleep when I still need to work lol so it's usually some game soundtracks.

I listen to music when I'm cleaning, and generally it's whatever songs I'm in the mood for at the time, be it fast paced or slow. But almost all of them make me think about my RPs.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Do you listen to music while you work? If so, what music gets you in the working mood?
It depends on my mood but I usually put on folk slavic songs on when I'm cleaning. And then when I'm just writing essays for my volunteer groups I usually have random pop music on.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Do you have family game nights with your family? If so, what game do you typically start and end the night with respectively?
My family is a bunch of nerds, we just play DND a bunch.

Do you listen to music while you work? If so, what music gets you in the working mood?
i normally listen to calmer, lofi music, sometimes more rock, but only sometimes.

Sometimes I do, it can help pass the time during long stretches of work that requires too much thought/focus to also listen to a podcast or its good to cut off ambient noise.

A sadist. A masochist won't bring anyone else any harm (not due to being a masochist anyway), whereas for a sadist that's kind of the whole schtick.

100% a sadist. Sadists experience pleasure in hurting, as Masochists experience pleasure in being hurt. Sadists hurt, Masochists get hurt.

The selfish masochist will only hog the pain for themself.
The sadist knows that sharing is caring.

To my understanding, yes, but the conditions are more specific than those found in movies. You’d need a certain angle of the foot, speed, and likely a clean, slippery or at the very least very smooth floor.

I think the Mythbusters did a thing on this. It's slipperier if the peel has already been squished down/spread around a bit.

A horde of zombies is coming to devour you, and the villain from the last video game you played is your partner in crime against the horde. Who's your partner in crime?

Since I was playing Elden Ring, there are a lot of villains, but the most recent boss I fought who is a villain would be Malenia, Blade of Miquella, I'd say I'll be doing pretty well! (As long as none of the zombies have a loincloth and pot on their head.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back