Other Random question of the day

Depending on how you interpret it, my partner is either
A host of alien-like androids with reality warping technology and whose mainframe is in another dimension so they typically travel with expendable but extremely powerful bodies

OR

some kind of eldritch god

I don't think my cute little Australian Animal-Crossing-esque game has a villain...
A... cassowary? I guess?

i like wearing sleek coats with turtlenecks! it makes me feel very confident. my color combination always involves some beige for some reason

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

Random question of the day:

A horde of zombies is coming to devour you, and the villain from the last video game you played is your partner in crime against the horde. Who's your partner in crime?
Volhran from tales of arise

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Why is it always a gamble whether a sequel to a movie will either be superior or inferior to the first one?

Because it’s a new movie and there’s no particular reason why it would necessarily be good or bad just on account of being a sequel?

It's building off of a previously known (typically known) franchise. Some times, this sequel is years after the original, changes are made in staff, director, writing crew. Along with this is the change in the times and values of society that might be incorporated into the new one not previously found in the original.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

A horde of zombies is coming to devour you, and the villain from the last video game you played is your partner in crime against the horde. Who's your partner in crime?

Sofia Lamb from bioshock 2 and subsequently any big sister.

Why are transformation sequences in movies/TV shows/video games usually so unsettling to watch?
Most of the time, the people being transformed are having it happen against their will. I'm thinking mostly of that one scene from the movie Willow. The people writing the scenes want to get across that the process is uncomfortable or even painful- something not agreed upon by the transformed.

Given the fact that if it was real, it would've taken place in "a galaxy far, far away" (meaning zero connection to Earth or us), I'm going to go with the original lore/story of it and say before our time.

Well, unless the guy who's saying it is from the future, and/or not from the Milky Way galaxy.

(Edit) On second thought, I'm not sure now.

Last edited:

How would an American president from the 1700s to the mid 1900s react if you took him to the present day in a time machine and showed him what America is like today?

He’d be very curious at all the different kind of people walking through the streets and little men and women talking on a steel box. He’d question fashion choices and maybe laugh. Although when he saw the two presidential candidates he’d probably laugh at them both before putting his own name in the ballot.

That's a ginormous timeframe
Depending on when he's from he could be very surprised and concerned at the lack of slavery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back