Other Random question of the day

No answers to yesterday's question. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Are prequels an unnecessary piece of media?

Most media could be considered unnecessary... But I'm a firm believer in "you can make anything work if it's written well".

I share Daisie Daisie ’s sentiment there, most media is unnecessary. And it doesn’t have to be necessary, that’s not what media is about.

A better question might be, is it a good thing it was made? Does it contribute more than it takes? Is it an enjoyable prequel? Does it detract from or add to the original material?

Sometimes you might even deliver to fans something they didn’t know they wanted. Other times, you might flop. Either way it’s definitely important to keep an open mind for the outcome’s feedback.

No answers to yesterday's question. What a shame. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

I'm not sure, but is media actually that necessary?
It's both unnecessary and necessary, since some media helps creativity and happiness to be created, and some are unbelievable chaos.

personally, i think that it depends on the media?? a lot of prequels can feel like quick cash grabs though i can think of a few that were better than the original, namely how tales of beseria was leagues better than tales of zestiria despite being a prequel. i'm trying to think of some more, but i'm drawing a bit of a blank rn.

If it expands on whatever the series is, in a way that's fun and/or interesting, then I don't think so at all.

I share pretty much the same opinion as the others on this question.

same ones as when I'm out and about XD Is that bad?
T shirt and jeans, which are interchangeable with yoga pants or sweatpants.

Depending on the time, either pajamas or T-shirt and jeans. If I’ve returned from somewhere I’m generally comfortable just keeping whatever I had on, other than the gym I mean.

baggy shirts, pajama pants/sweatpants, fuzzy socks, slippers, sometimes shorts. i also have an "in-door hoodie" that i wear versus the one i wear when i go outside.

Hilarious, and also a cautionary tale. New types of scams are afoot, gotta keep an eye out.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Is it true that when it comes to fashion trends, companies should just let the people decide what they wanna wear?

Yes? I'm not very into fashion but isn't a fashion trend just making something they assume everyone would want to wear? I know some people are very happy with wearing mainstream clothes so I'd assume the answer to that questions is yes

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Is it true that when it comes to fashion trends, companies should just let the people decide what they wanna wear?

Companies can have a big influence on what people want to wear, but ultimately they don't decide fashion trends. Depending on whether you go with the actual meaning of the term or its primary cause, those that do would likely be the people themselves (the masses) or high status people namely celebrities.

No answers yesterday. What a shame.

What are your views on the Willy Wonka Experience scam?

Silly and as scams go this feels like a pretty mild one from what I heard. It's immediately apparent and the only damages are the ones you already were willing to spend for an afternoon of entertainment. Feels to me like the kind of thing that sucks, but can be solved by damages to reputation.

That one game where you click on a jar of mayonnaise, I can't remember just what it's called lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back