Other Random question of the day

Random question of the day:

Without leaning towards either side of the compass, what are some of the do's and don'ts of writing a political drama?
biggest don't ever is using actual existing names, because you're gonna get sued if you do.
biggest do ever is using actual existing names, because you're gonna get sued if you don't.

the real question is why the hell would you?

Without leaning towards either side of the compass, what are some of the do's and don'ts of writing a political drama?
Understand that at the level of the citizen, everyone is just trying to do what they think is best.

What's the most unpleasant fast food experience you've had in your life so far?
Eating a burger from Hardeez although it looks like someone sat on it, and the meat tasted so not edible but edible at the same time. IT WAS ALSO COLD, THE FRIES DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH SALT.

So idk if this counts as fast food but I was at a bar because my parents couldn't find anywhere for us to eat. They served chicken wings and breadsticks and all that stuff but all I ate were chicken wings and blue cheese. The next morning everyone woke up with a stomachache but me? I was already vomiting in the toilet
. It was because I had eaten the most chikn wings and at the time we were on a road trip so I proceeded to experience the worst pain of my life for 3 more hours vomiting 3 more times along the way

Does this mean food-wise? If not good because there's was a time where I was in a McDonald's robbery, but the robbers were... kinda chill, they gave everyone sprites and chicken nuggets while we were stuck.

Can't think of any tbh. I thought signs are pretty standard everywhere.

Have you ever seen a sign so odd that it made you wonder what caused the sign to be there in the first place?
"Don't poke the glass, it scares the ice cream."
the sign that ruined my childhood, thinking ice cream is scared because of people's poking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back