• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

prospitest

adri/lain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• tohru adachi.jpeg
    A B O U T M E
    im adri/lain i go by he/him pronouns! im currently a third year psyc major who enjoys roleplay on my spare time. aside for my love of writing out my favs i also enjoy gaming. which you will probably see by the fandoms that my rp interests consists of. as for what i bring as an rp partner i am someone who would love to plot with you, im semi lit so i will try to write about 200+ words and i could expand depending on my partner and inspo. i tend to mostly enjoy rps with romance, but i could totally get down with some fantasy/historical elements, i just need some romantic plot involved. i would also def love to participate in ooc chatter as i love meeting new people, and you should def expect a playlist or two if our rp goes far. I also have a preference for mxm or mxnb, though i am comfortable playing any gender, it is simply a preference. i also am open to doing oc x canon and doubling for any of the fandoms i have listed. if you read through and want to rp with me feel free to send a dm or comment on this post! would love to hear from you!

meow
2570.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back