• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Raildex (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Which side would you rather be on?

• Scientific

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Magical

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
But considering prior responses, I would say you wouldn't want to plan out relationships...immediately anyway
Yeah someone was a little upset that I already planned a relationship for the roleplay. XD

Yeah someone was a little upset that I already planned a relationship for the roleplay. XD
That's incorrect. I was annoyed, yes, but specifically because you were turtling in on yourself. You had a relationship yes, but set out with your own characters only and that is not a good sign, by my experience.

That's incorrect. I was annoyed, yes, but specifically because you were turtling in on yourself. You had a relationship yes, but set out with your own characters only and that is not a good sign, by my experience.
Lol. You seem to still be a little upset about it. If we are talking about experience, I have done several self romances so I think I can handle another one with no problem.

Like th
Lol. You seem to still be a little upset about it. If we are talking about experience, I have done several self romances so I think I can handle another one with no problem.
Well, I don't think it's a question of whether you can handle it. What I think the point is that you're characters wouldn't necessarily need to depend on anyone else's and you wouldn't really need to participate with them as much. It kinda cuts you off and makes it harder for others to form relationships with you. At least, I think that's what some of the concern is. I haven't seen how you play before, so I may be completely wrong about that. Just putting that out there for thought.

Like th

Well, I don't think it's a question of whether you can handle it. What I think the point is that you're characters wouldn't necessarily need to depend on anyone else's and you wouldn't really need to participate with them as much. It kinda cuts you off and makes it harder for others to form relationships with you. At least, I think that's what some of the concern is. I haven't seen how you play before, so I may be completely wrong about that. Just putting that out there for thought.
Lol. It will cut off any romantic relationships, yes. But friendships, no. My OC's can be friends with anyone and this isn't my first time doing something like this. Trust me though, it won't cut me off from anyone else.

So I am a little tore between two abilities right now for my esper. If the needs arises and I need to make two character this won't be a problem, yet at the moment the plan is for one character. Anyways to get to the point I would like everyone else's opinion. For now I am leaning towards teleportation or gravity control at the moment. Now I know teleportation is nothing new to the series, but they are rare in the world and as such decided that it wouldn't be that bad of a idea.

So I am a little tore between two abilities right now for my esper. If the needs arises and I need to make two character this won't be a problem, yet at the moment the plan is for one character. Anyways to get to the point I would like everyone else's opinion. For now I am leaning towards teleportation or gravity control at the moment. Now I know teleportation is nothing new to the series, but they are rare in the world and as such decided that it wouldn't be that bad of a idea.
Hmm, that's a good question. I'd say, try to come up with specific techniques related to those two abilities. You could also think about what sort of practical applications the powers could be used for. That might help give you a better idea of which to focus on.

Hey guys! I've got the main RP page up! There isn't much there at the moment, but from there I'll be putting links to the Character Section, an OOC, and so on. I am also considering making this a hosted project (because I personally think they run a little smoother). But I want to see how things play out a bit first as well as waiting to see if we can pick up a few more players. What do you guys think? Also, should I set up a discord chat or not?

Hmm, that's a good question. I'd say, try to come up with specific techniques related to those two abilities. You could also think about what sort of practical applications the powers could be used for. That might help give you a better idea of which to focus on.
Well as I sat here writing a response to this describing what I have thought about the two abilities, the practicality of both, and etc; I realized which one I have put more thought into. So I am most likely going with gravity control. It lets me be a bit more creative and maybe even crazy with it. I have the prefect idea for techniques for him if by some chance he reaches level 5 later in the rp. That is of course if he has the chance, opportunity, and ability to do so.

Hey guys! I've got the main RP page up! There isn't much there at the moment, but from there I'll be putting links to the Character Section, an OOC, and so on. I am also considering making this a hosted project (because I personally think they run a little smoother). But I want to see how things play out a bit first as well as waiting to see if we can pick up a few more players. What do you guys think? Also, should I set up a discord chat or not?
I do prefer host projects. but I think the rp is a little to small with participants right now for that. Maybe if we can get a few more people interested and dedicated. Discord would be up to you.

Well as I sat here writing a response to this describing what I have thought about the two abilities, the practicality of both, and etc; I realized which one I have put more thought into. So I am most likely going with gravity control. It lets me be a bit more creative and maybe even crazy with it. I have the prefect idea for techniques for him if by some chance he reaches level 5 later in the rp. That is of course if he has the chance, opportunity, and ability to do so.
Glad I could help. That probably would've been my choice of the two as well XD

I do prefer host projects. but I think the rp is a little to small with participants right now for that. Maybe if we can get a few more people interested and dedicated. Discord would be up to you.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That's why I said I was gonna wait a bit.

The magics I'm going for are one a type of magic that allows one to bring out the potential of things, but cause them to crumble in the process, and another which makes things tangible

CelticHero37 CelticHero37

I'm sorry. But I'm gonna have to pull out. I just got my schedule for work next week and I'm gonna be busy. I wouldn't want to keep y'all waiting.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37

I'm sorry. But I'm gonna have to pull out. I just got my schedule for work next week and I'm gonna be busy. I wouldn't want to keep y'all waiting.
Alright, I understand. I would like to say, though, that I intend to make this a more relaxed pace, detailed RP. So I don't think things would get too far ahead in a week. On top of that, I don't necessarily plan on closing application at the moment. So if you can always jump in later you'd like as well.

I'll keep tabs then, and maybe swing back around when things start to clear up. Assuming you're still open that is~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back