• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Raildex (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Which side would you rather be on?

• Scientific

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Magical

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
I must protest against the appearance of cannon characters. I'd rather not mesh with that...
I'll be honest, I don't have any plans with cannon characters at the moment. I simply set it up in such a way that I could have them show up as little easter eggs or something. So if that would ruin the experience for you guys, then it won't happen.

I'll be honest, I don't have any plans with cannon characters at the moment. I simply set it up in such a way that I could have them show up as little easter eggs or something. So if that would ruin the experience for you guys, then it won't happen.
Well it wouldn't ruin the experience for me. I would love to meet Misaka. XD

I will be playing as a esper myself. I usually roleplay two character in almost every rp I am in, but since I am little rusty I will stick with one for now. However, if there start to be too many of either magicians or espers I can make another character. But I would say my preference would be to make another esper though instead of a magician. That is just my preference though.

I will be playing as a esper myself. I usually roleplay two character in almost every rp I am in, but since I am little rusty I will stick with one for now. However, if there start to be too many of either magicians or espers I can make another character. But I would say my preference would be to make another esper though instead of a magician. That is just my preference though.
Cool!

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Idea Idea Rantos Rantos Silvana Silvana Lewisia Lewisia Razgriz Razgriz
Here is the Esper CS. The Magician CS will be quite similar. I'll start working on it after supper. Also, please let me know if you think its missing anything important or if you think I should change something.

Esper File

Identification
Name:
Classification/Nickname:
(Optional; e.g. Railgun, Accelerator)
Yearbook Photo: (Include any pictures here. A written description is required in the absence of a picture.)
Height:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Standing
Institution: (School in attendance.)
Current Year: (In school; e.g. High school junior, College freshman, etc.)
Esper Level: (Levels 0-4. Level 5 may become available to players during the RP.)
Esper Ability: (General; e.g. Electromaster, Teleport, Psychokinesis, etc.)
Techniques: (One is required. These are specific moves espers have discovered they can do with their ability. e.g. Railgun, Move Point, etc.)
Fighting Style: (At least one paragraph.)
Other Affiliations: (Optional. e.g. Judgement.)

Strengths: (At least 3)
Weaknesses: (At least 3)
Personality: (At least 2 paragraphs)
Biography:
(At least 3 paragraphs)
Motivations:

Other:
Important Posessions:
Random Fact:
(Something about your character that has not already been said.)
Theme Song: (Optional)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say basically what idea mentioned earlier, if anyone would like to work on a shared past(back story) for our characters let me know. I do think stuff like that adds more to rp and such. As mentioned before I will be rping as a esper. However, if your character is esper or magician I think both would be interesting to work with.

O_o S-still?! AAAAAA!!! Flails, throwing papers around in an attempt to find the problem, but only managing to make more of a mess.
Bbc code will do that to you. I always try to ensure that everything is prefect before I post. Because once something goes wrong and a fix is attempted ;everything will go wrong.

Bbc code will do that to you. I always try to ensure that everything is prefect before I post. Because once something goes wrong and a fix is attempted ;everything will go wrong.
Lol, don't I know it :P There was one time when I copy and pasted a hex color code from a site that happened to also be linked and somehow it copied the link as well, which then in turn became an invasive code that spread further and further through my post every time I tried to correct it. Twas a nightmare :P

Lol, don't I know it :P There was one time when I copy and pasted a hex color code from a site that happened to also be linked and somehow it copied the link as well, which then in turn became an invasive code that spread further and further through my post every time I tried to correct it. Twas a nightmare :P
Yeah. Unless it is a simple fix. I will just rewrite all the coding and such. In the long run it will save me time instead of trying to find the fix.

The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Idea Idea Rantos Rantos Silvana Silvana Lewisia Lewisia Razgriz Razgriz

As promised, here is the magician CS. Again, let me know if you think I'm missing anything. Also, that's all for tonight, I think. I'll start setting things up tomorrow unless I get carried away and do that tonight :P

Magician Index

Identification
Name:
Magic Name:
(e.g. Fortis931, Dedicates 545, etc.)
Title/Nickname: (Optional; e.g. Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Right Seat of God, etc.)
Yearbook Photo: (Include any pictures here. A written description is required in the absence of a picture.)
Height:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Standing
Institution: (Church affiliation.)
Magician Level: (Levels 1-4. Compare to Esper levels. A saint would be equivalent to a level 5 Esper in this scale. Saints may become available during the RP.)
Primary Magic Study: (General; e.g. Fire Magic, Onmyoudou Arts etc.)
Secondary Magic Study: (Magician has a limited knowledge of this.)
Techniques: (One is required. These are specific moves magicians have discovered they can do. e.g. Innocentius, etc.)
Other Affiliations: (Optional.)

Biography:
(At least 3 paragraphs)
Motivations:

Other:
Important Posessions:
Random Fact:

As promised, here is the magician CS. Again, let me know if you think I'm missing anything. Also, that's all for tonight, I think. I'll start setting things up tomorrow unless I get carried away and do that tonight :P

Magician Index

Identification
Name:
Magic Name:
(e.g. Fortis931, Dedicates 545, etc.)
Title/Nickname: (Optional; e.g. Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Right Seat of God, etc.)
Height:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

Standing
Institution: (Church affiliation.)
Magician Level: (Levels 1-4. Compare to Esper levels. A saint would be equivalent to a level 5 Esper in this scale. Saints may become available during the RP.)
Primary Magic Study: (General; e.g. Fire Magic, Onmyoudou Arts etc.)
Secondary Magic Study: (Magician has a limited knowledge of this.)
Techniques: (One is required. These are specific moves magicians have discovered they can do. e.g. Innocentius, etc.)
Other Affiliations: (Optional.)

Biography:
(At least 3 paragraphs)
Motivations:

Other:
Important Posessions:
Random Fact:

Seems good to me.

Was there a specific list or do we just make them up?
Considering how Index Magic works I'd assume it's made up.

No, there isn't a specific list. You're free to be creative here. If you're looking for some guidance, though, the To Arg Majutsu no Index wiki is a great resource.
Wish I could but some reason I can't connect to any wikia... Couldn't for months.... T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back