• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Raildex (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Which side would you rather be on?

• Scientific

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Magical

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Just be careful of Hanaeri. She is mean a lot of the time. But she has a soft side too.

aaaaah I just started watching railgun and I really like it so far ^^ Though if there's going to be a lot of references to the original series and stuff I'm not sure that I'll fit in, otherwise I'm totally interested!

aaaaah I just started watching railgun and I really like it so far ^^ Though if there's going to be a lot of references to the original series and stuff I'm not sure that I'll fit in, otherwise I'm totally interested!
There probably won't be. I'm not sure if railgun has any of the mage side at all though so you may get a little lost on that aspect...

Yes! This is what i would to rp. I already have an Oc, he a Saint and with Esper ability. But he can do magic.
Buddy, I'm afraid the thread is dead. The last post was nearly a year old.

Plus I'm 90% sure you can't cannonically be a saint and have an esper ability, as it is established the two systems are not compatible save for extremely rare exceptions with the necessary particular power. But that is a separate matter.

Point is this particular RP is dead.

Buddy, I'm afraid the thread is dead. The last post was nearly a year old.

Plus I'm 90% sure you can't cannonically be a saint and have an esper ability, as it is established the two systems are not compatible save for extremely rare exceptions with the necessary particular power. But that is a separate matter.

Point is this particular RP is dead.

I see you're point. Thanks for telling me...

I didn't say that though... you may not want to rp with me. I am pretty picky when it comes to roleplays, plus interests and all. That said, if you want to find out, link to my 1x1 interest check is in my signature, and I'm always willing to give a chance to those that can go with my requirements and interests.

I didn't say that though... you may not want to rp with me. I am pretty picky when it comes to roleplays, plus interests and all. That said, if you want to find out, link to my 1x1 interest check is in my signature, and I'm always willing to give a chance to those that can go with my requirements and interests.
How can do that interest link? Im super new here...

You can still do it on phone. Your account settings, including the signature, are accessible via phone.

Though it is true signatures aren't visible on phone...
You can still do it on phone. Your account settings, including the signature, are accessible via phone.

Though it is true signatures aren't visible on phone...

can you make pls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back