• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Raildex (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Which side would you rather be on?

• Scientific

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Magical

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
3-4 paragraph! Why so long. I understand you don't a one liner or someone saying "Hi, there i want to fight you."
Because that is what I like. I like long, juicy, detailed posts. Not that there is anything wrong with doing anything shorter, I just don't like to have it shorter.

Because that is what I like. I like long, juicy, detailed posts. Not that there is anything wrong with doing anything shorter, I just don't like to have it shorter.

Im sorry. I can make a penis joke on what you side... 😂. But i can't do that long post, I'd could be then, im not good enough.

Im sorry. I can make a penis joke on what you side... 😂. But i can't do that long post, I'd could be then, im not good enough.

No worries. As I said earlier, you might not want to RP with me, and this is part of the reason why XD I am aware that I am on the high end of the detail spectrum.

So, once again, best of luck in finding an RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back