• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Quest of Royal Marriage | Detailed | CLOSED |

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The world is divided into several kingdoms, each have their own climate. The biggest is a tundra kingdom, home to many metals and minerals, they are short on plants and common medical supplies but make do with what they have. They have the best smiths around, and the best armor and weapons. They thrive in the cold, and their palace is built into the side of the mountain, adorned with many metals and built with thick stones and marble. This is where Tybalt Stoneworth and Ingrid Stoneworth, King and Queen of Armatius, live with their four children. The two eldest are boys, and the youngest are girls, they just got lucky that way. The eldest of the boys is going to be wedded the soonest, he will also be taking the throne. The second eldest might not wed as fast, he might not even inherit a throne, or maybe he will take the throne of his betrothed. The third eldest, the eldest of the daughters, will likely not wed for a few more years, but will defiantly be picking out suitors if her betrothed is not up to par, then again her parents probably won't let her cut ties that have been planned since before her birth. And the youngest of the four is said to not wed for some time now, being the youngest she might not take a throne and might not even have to marry. She will likely live in the castle for a long time to come.

Their betrothed sweethearts are all coming from lands that border the country. One comes from a desert, with scorching heat and lots of animals and fabrics to sell, along with gemstones that are so common even commoners have a few stashed away. Their palace is built using sandstone and clay, their decorations are mostly pots and ceramic carvings with polished jewels and beautiful fabrics of all kinds. It is hard to go anywhere in the kingdom without seeing someone's lama or horse, or even goat.

The second kingdom that a sweetheart is to come from is a kingdom that is as hot as it is humid, full of trees and plants for ages to come, they hold most of the medical supplies of the world and have some of the best archers. Their palace is built with many different cured and polished woods with carvings in the pillars and walls, plants of all kinds grow inside the palace. The palace itself is suspended in the air like a large tree-house and has a large lake below it. They rarely have forest fires.

The third and last kingdom to border the country is a kingdom of mainly swamps and marshes, but also is on the coast of the sea. They have a lot of oil and coal to burn, plenty of mines and their own medical and metal supplies, nothing fancy and flashy, however. But they also have poisoned and are some of the best sailors, their boats are the sturdiest. Their palace erects from the earth stone covered in thick moss and vines with thorns and poisonous flowers, they have a moat filled with bubbling green acidic sludge and a drawbridge to enter their palace. Unlike most kingdoms, they have the best source of light, oil lanterns.

Two betrothed come from one kingdom, and one from each of the remaining. Each of the royals knows little of their betrothed, but they are all coming to visit. Shall romance blossom or shall the contracts were written before the children's birth be broken?

Roles;
Eldest Prince — Taken by me
Second Eldest Prince — Open
Eldest Princess — Open
Youngest Princess — Open

Royal/s from Desert — Open (I'm playing a princess from here)
Royal/s from Forest/Jungle — Open
Royal/s from Swamp/Marsh/Seaside — Open

Is anyone interested in doing this? :)

The eldest prince is 24, his brother should be between 21 and 23, the eldest princess would be between 17 and 20, and the youngest princess would be 15 or 16. Their betrothed would be their age or younger/older by a year depending on gender

I'm interested in this! I love roleplays like this! Do you mind if I take the role of the eldest Princess and a Prince from the Seaside Kingdom?

Oh, I forgot to ask! Countofcristo Countofcristo Jess Buck Jess Buck Who are you planning to be betrothed to? So I can make sure everything is straightened out. I'm assuming that Jess your Prince will be betrothed to the youngest Princess since it would be odd to have your characters betrothed to one another lol. The Princess that I'm playing is betrothed to the Second Eldest Prince. Lizy Lizy since you're the other foreign Princess you'll be betrothed to the eldest Prince :3

Updated Roles;
Second Eldest Prince — Open
Eldest Princess — Taken by Jess Buck
Youngest Princess — Open

Royals from Desert — Taken, Prince by Countofcristo and Princess by me
Royal from Forest/Jungle — Taken by Lizy
Royal from Swamp/Marsh/Seaside — Taken by Jess Buck

Oh, quick question--how exactly is the rp going to be run? In the bio for the first born it says his parents wouldn't allow him to meet his betrothed until a few months before his wedding, so how will the other siblings get to know theirs, since their wedding isn't coming up?

Is the youngest princess available? If not, I don't mind taking a spot from the desert or jungle kingdom

Hibiscus Hibiscus Mena Mena FireMaiden FireMaiden but MasterJuann and Misty Gray took the last roles.

MasterJuann MasterJuann The other betrothes are coming the same day to meet up, it was all dependent on the day the eldest prince was supposed to meet his betrothed. So, to make it fair for the younger siblings they got to meet theirs sooner because their big brother is getting wed. Hope that cleares some stuff up a bit.

Updated Roles;
Second Eldest Prince — Misty Gray
Eldest Princess — Taken by Jess Buck
Youngest Princess — MasterJuann

Royals from Desert — Taken, Prince by Countofcristo and Princess by me
Royal from Forest/Jungle — Taken by Lizy
Royal from Swamp/Marsh/Seaside — Taken by Jess Buck

Thanks for the info! I have some more questions, if you don't mind ^^;;;

So, how exactly were the siblings raised? You don't exactly have to write up a backstory for me, but I'd just like to know how strict their parents were. Could they go out and hang in the kingdom with the commoners, or were they always sheltered and protected and kept separate?

Kept separate from commoners but were allowed to hang out with nobles, they could hang out with each other and such obviously. The only one who was separated a lot from his siblings and wasn't allowed to play/have a childhood was Elliott.

I'm so sorry! I got busy with work and life! I'll have my characters up apsap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back