• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Quest of Royal Marriage | Detailed | CLOSED |

Alright, Countofcristo Countofcristo is the only one who needs to post their character.

Updated Roles;
Eldest Prince — Elliott — Taken by me
Second Eldest Prince — Nathaniel — Misty Gray
Eldest Princess — Rosaline — Taken by Jess Buck
Youngest Princess — Alia — MasterJuann

Royals from Desert — Clementine and ____ — Taken, Prince by Countofcristo and Princess by me
Royal from Forest/Jungle — Violet — Taken by Lizy
Royal from Swamp/Marsh/Seaside — Ignacio — Taken by Jess Buck

I don't want to try and be pushy because I can take a while for bios and stuff, too, but I think we should have a time limit so that the rp doesn't die before it starts

Mena Mena Hibiscus Hibiscus Are either of you still interested, we want to get this going but the other person hasn’t posted for the last prince we need. Rn it’s Desert prince so if either of you want to join still and Ben desert prince then you can!

I apologize for taking so long, just got back from a work convention! I told Neon, but I completely forgot to post here about it! I'll be home in a few hours and my cs shortly after.

huntrey dropped out, I have to re-open this again.... or just pick up the position myself >.> either way I’ll have to work on that in a few hours I’m not awake enough to do either of those hinge successfully lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back