• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

"HEY! I HEARD THAT! ow! ow! ow...HEY! LISTEN! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS EXAM AND BECOME A HERO, THERE'S NO OTHER WAY BUT TO MOVE FORWARD! THAT'S THE GOAL HERE FOR THIS EXAM, IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO STAND AROUND, DOING NOTHING, YOUR GOING TO ENDANGER EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY INCLUDING THE HOSTAGES! ow! ow! oi! can you hear me over there!? listen! we need your help! use your Quirk whatever it is to take down this scrapheap, save the questioning for later!"

said Harvey, offering words of advice to Eli whilst shouting over to him, trying to see if he can hear him from the not too very far distance, as Harvey jumps away from the robot trying to attack him whilst holding on to his broken leg before lastly saying to Fudo:

"...!? That's it! hey! Fudo! can you coat my leg in some of that stuff you can produce like a leg bracer maybe!? i need to fight this guy and help everyone here! that includes you two of course!"

said Harvey, trying to think of a way to help mend his leg temporarily and coming up with the idea of using Fudo's Quirk to act, as a substitute bandage for his leg whilst saying to both him and especially Eli that he wants to continue fighting to protect everyone.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Webs Elk Webs Elk

Metal Jacket looked to the side when called upon by Geyser Falls. Out of all the pro heroes that could be there, he was the one he wanted to meet the least; he always had to watch his tongue around him, lest he says something offensive to his cause or something like that.
"Geyser falls! You know what I've been up to: speeches and paperwork. Sometimes I miss the battlefield. And what about you? Where had you been hiding your bug ass lately?"

B Storm

After feeling like she had got enough punches in, Dhalia grabbed the Parademon's head and started to pull it away, with B's arms pulling the body to the other direction. Eventually, the neck broke apart and the robot was no more. Not far from there, Minori was fighting toe-to-toe with the other parademon, using copies of her hands as a distraction. She was clearly just waiting for an opening to finish it off.
"Great!" Dhalia said. "Keep him busy, Minori, I'll take him out for you!" She floated straight to the robot's head and was preparing to swing at it when something popped up right in front of her: it was B's floating head, and it was displeased.
"You're trying to steal the kill, aren't you? Heroes don't steal."
"Are we really doing this right now?" Dhalia asked. B's head nodded in response and said:
"Hold it up so she can do it herself."
"...Whatever."
With that said, B's head popped out of existence, being replaced by a floating leg. Dhalia floated up to the robot and caught it by its arms before it could react; at the same time, B's spare leg kicked it in the back and pushed it forward, exposing its chest.
"Go for it, Minori!" B shouted.

Kimona Kimona

"How rude! i'll have you know that my-ahem! a-anyways, that's not what matters, so, drilling in the new cadets are we? hopefully they will become major assets to the world of heroes, by the way, we're old friends, aren't we? we may have been in separate classrooms when we attended the same school for gifted Quirk users but i'm sure by now that you can call me by my full name: Hishiko Haienyama! even if you don't tell me your own real name, Metal Jacket...so then, of whom do you have your eyes set on? who do you think is most likely to come out of this Exam and enter Queens Hero High?"

said Geyser Falls, asking Metal Jacket, of who he is particularly rooting for in secret to pass the Entrance Exam?

CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Gakuon Tensai & Fudo Kukku

TagsInteracting
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 - Harvey
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E - Eli
Mentioned
FudoAs Fudo started talking to the boy, he looked behind him and facepalmed. Harvey wasn't behind the desk anymore. Looking around frantically, he saw the spontaneous boy trying to face down the robot. Before Fudo could yell out for him to retreat, the boy kicked the robot. While landing, obviously in pain, he taunted the robot, causing Fudo to actually worry, thinking to himself, What in the world is he trying to do?!?!?

Fudo was about to run to save Harvey when the boy answered, “Well, I’m not sure. First off, your friend there looks to be in a lot of pain so obviously, it’s a strong alien. Second, not sure I really looking to “team up” with others on this test. Thirdly, I’m not really certain I can produce enough juice to take down that thing.”

Fudo looked at the boy blankly. However, on the inside his mind was racing, confusion and panic taking control. This robot was destroying everything in it's path, including applicants, and he had promised B and Gaku that he would solve the challenge. However, the only person who was willing to help him take it out was about to be pummeled. Speaking of which, as he thought, Fudo heard Harvey yell out a reply to the new boy's reply, "HEY! I HEARD THAT! ow! ow! ow...HEY! LISTEN! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS EXAM AND BECOME A HERO, THERE'S NO OTHER WAY BUT TO MOVE FORWARD! THAT'S THE GOAL HERE FOR THIS EXAM, IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO STAND AROUND, DOING NOTHING, YOUR GOING TO ENDANGER EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY INCLUDING THE HOSTAGES! ow! ow! oi! can you hear me over there!? listen! we need your help! use your Quirk whatever it is to take down this scrapheap, save the questioning for later!"

As Harvey yelled, Fudo's mind cleared as realization struck him, I'm here to be a hero. I'll have to rely on myself to take it out if I can!

"...!? That's it! hey! Fudo! can you coat my leg in some of that stuff you can produce like a leg bracer maybe!? i need to fight this guy and help everyone here! that includes you two of course!"

Fudo looked over towards Harvey to see the boy still trying to face off against the robot. Fudo chuckled and mumbled to himself, "What a dufus..."

Fudo grabbed the giant knife and fork (It's official!!!!) on his back and was about to run towards Harvey when he looked back towards Eli, "Not sure what your quirk is, but whatever it is, it has to be more helpful than not doing anything, right?"

With that, Fudo ran off towards Harvey, breaking the robots in between him and the boy. Upon reaching Harvey, who was about to be stepped on, Fudo created an explosive giant cherry and launched it towards the robot. Fortunately, it knocked it off balance, and away from harvey. Fudo then grabbed Harvey and began pulling him towards the desk, scolding him, "Dude! You should have waited for me! We won't be heroes if we both die in the entrance exam!"

Upon reaching the desk, Fudo ate a bunch of jolly ranchers and started creating jolly rancher armor for both him and Harvey, covering them both. As his greatest quirk based creation, it was both light as a feather while still being as hard as steel. It's durability also kept limbs in place, so it doubled as a cast for Harvey, "There! That should help your leg while keeping us safe. It'll only last for a few minutes so let's make it last!"

Doing a countdown, Fudo began eating more jolly ranchers. Once he reached zero, he ran towards the robot, shooting giant jolly ranchers at it, similarly to how he did before, assuming Harvey was following him, helping out in his own way.
  • Kagamine.Len.full.74018.jpg

"...Sorry...partner...i'll make it up to you once the Exam ends..."

said Harvey, thanking Fudo for carrying him and creating the cast around his leg, as Harvey prepares to attack the robot once more but should the cast break, he knows to pull out immediately, it was then that Harvey revealed a new technique by speaking to himself:

"..."Sigh"...i really didn't want to rely on this but i guess i have no choice, i'm not used to fighting with my right leg, especially if i am going to use THIS of all things, still...until the new guy decides to fight, i'm gonna keep fighting! for dad...for mom...for my parents! when i was a kid growing up in middle school, dad taught me how static electricity can be generated when moving at high fast speeds, its not, as though i'm running but still, jumping, as fast, as that should provide the static needed to pull off this one final attack, its only a few minutes left until the Exam ends, if i can just knock out at least one of that robot's legs, i should be able to provide room for Fudo and hopefully the new guy to perform their own finishing moves, destroying that robot entirely...this technique is a complete exact 50/50, it can't be improved, nor can it be weakened over the course of time, its power...is based on the power, of luck! alright...here goes...my final trump card..."

Harvey spread his legs out, as wide, as he could, just like an athlete would and then, saying to Fudo the words:

"Alright! Fudo! get your biggest trump card ready! i'm...pulling out all the stops now! this will probably be my last move for the rest of the Exam! i'm counting on you! partner!"

said Harvey, placing his utmost trust in Fudo, as just then Harvey starts jumping, he jumps all the way back to the entrance from where he came from on the current floor and then, using all of the energy within both of his legs, he jumps so fast, that he produces static electricity within both his legs, he reaches the robot and proceeds to perform a sideways drop kick on it, a wrestling move taught to him by his dad that he shouts out called:

"LUCKY...RABBIT'S FEET!!!"

Harvey hits the robot dead on in its right leg, his attack 50% percent successfully landing, the static electricity froze the robot in its entire right side of the body, leaving it vulnerable to attack, he was now waiting for both Fudo and Eli to perform their attacks on the robot to take it out for good, shouting out towards them:

"GOOOOOOO!!!"

Webs Elk Webs Elk Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Last edited:
Beatrice Oogami

The wolf girl had been fighting for a very long time alongside with Zhuang and Ayumu. They have gotten a descent amount of clues, rescued a lot of hostages, and most of all, beaten a lot of robots. By now, they would be ten floors before the roof, and just as they are to continue on, someone approaches the trio. "Hmm? Are you talking to us?" Beatrice would ask, and by the looks of the person, he seems to be a decent looking applicant.

Platypus Platypus Kimona Kimona RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Ayumu nods, "Yeah I have a quirk of course" he says in a sarcastic manner, gesturing to the fact that he was currently floating. "My quirk doesn't work on non-living things." he states. "I can do things like control, enter, and eat dreams, and also put people to sleep." he explains. "But those kinds of things don't work on robots...." he adds trailing off. He had passed out. Staying away this long had just been to much effort. Inturn ignoring whoever Beatrice spoke to.
Platypus Platypus Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Minori destroyed it with their help excitedly. She continued to bounce a little after destroying it. this was so much fun. Though she had even forgotten to thank them.
(i t short but i tried. tored
CapRock CapRock

These kids are crazy...

Eli stared for a moment as he watched these two students race off to fight this robot. “Technically speaking, it would be worth a lot of points and there would be a chance I don’t have to do as much if I can beat it,” he thought. He started to look around for a huge source of electricity because he was going to need something a lot bigger than his taser. When he didn’t see anything, he yelled to the other students, “hey guys! Do you see any source of huge electricity anywhere?”

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Webs Elk Webs Elk

Metal Jacket did know Hishiko's name, but he didn't feel like adressing him like that in public one bit; who knows what those damned journalists might think of Harrison if he saw him treating an activist like some sort of close friend.
"so then, of whom do you have your eyes set on? who do you think is most likely to come out of this Exam and enter Queens Hero High?"
Now that was an interesting question.

"Well, there's a bunch of useless crap taking the test." Metal Jacket stated bluntly. "As per usual. But there's a few who might be worth their salt... The wolf girl, for example. She seems to be as dumb as they come, but I don't see anyone there who can out-do her in raw damage; the men should be ashamed of that, if you ask me." He looked more carefully at the screens, choosing his next target: "The kid who's dressed like he's going to siberia looks like he's no slouch himself. Same goes for the one with the giant candy, as stupid as his power looks. I want to say that the boy who's kicking the boss down with a broken leg has potential, but god damn it, that rabbit hoodie makes him look like a F%#@ing Puss-"
Metal Jacket stopped mid sentence, eyes wide open in regret as he realized what he was about to say to the homosexual rights activist, of all people. He made a pityful attempt to cover it with a fake cough. "...So, uh, there's also the two with the limb clones. There's something about that boy that makes me weary but I can't quite tell what it is. It sure isn't his power; it's a miracle both of them are still alive, really."

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Last edited:

"I see...so then, those are all of the all stars are they? hmm...they look like they are accomplishing great things to say the least, i believe that a person, no matter the Quirk or even without a Quirk, can make it big into the world, those with Quirks don't necessarily have to become heroes, instead, they can lend their talents to helping individual causes...such, as I! MUAH HA HA HA HA!!! ...!? damn it! i laughed like a villain again! a-anyways, glad to see your doing well Metal Jacket but...in all honesty, i'm actually here on official business..."

said Geyser Falls, as he seemed that he had something important to talk about with Metal Jacket off-screen.

meanwhile, Harvey could feel the leg bracer that had protected him during his latest attack was starting to crack but upon hearing Eli call out electricity, it was then that Harvey had an idea, using the remaining static electricity that he had left over from attacking the boss robot, he jumps over to Eli, speaking with him:

"Okay, name's Harvey but there's no time for introductions right now, me and my partner Fudo Kukku are trying to take down that big hunk of metal but in order for us to do that, we're gonna need all the help we can get, listen, i don't know if this counts but my Quirk called High Jump allows me to jump, as high, as i want to, as an added effect of this Quirk, i can jump so fast, it almost looks like i'm running, as fast, as a cheetah, my point being, whenever i decide to go into overdrive, my body gives off static electricity within the air from the friction caused when i jump so fast, it only lasts a couple of seconds but i'm thinking that with you here, revealing that you have an electricity based type Quirk, i might just be able to pass on some of the static electricity i have left in my right leg to you, it should be able to power you up at least just a tiny little fraction, a tiny little is all you need to take out that monster of a machine...right?"

said Harvey, his hope depending on Eli's answer whilst wondering if Harvey has enough energy to pass on to Eli that he can use it to power himself and defeat the alien boss robot, as Harvey already believes that since he had not seen Eli nowhere in sight since the start of the Exam, that could mean either two things, one he had already stored himself full of electricity to use later on in the Exam or two none at all, all of Harvey's hopes were riding on the former answer, just then, the leg bracer on Harvey's leg started to further break, not wanting to waste this opportunity, he waited quickly for Eli's answer, as Fudo was fighting the robot all by himself and Harvey wanted to back him up.

CapRock CapRock Webs Elk Webs Elk Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Last edited:
"My quirk allows me to absorb electricity to use as my own. I can't make electricity, only manipulate it hence why I carry a Taser around with me." Eli tried to explain his quirk as quickly as he could with the short amount of time he was given. "If you can get me some of that static you can make, plus what I can do from my Taser, then I can problem get enough power to take it down. We also need to find a weak spot on it that I can discharge into it. Have either of you seen a spot anywhere?"

Webs Elk Webs Elk I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Fudo might know, as for me, i'll be back in a few minutes, get your taser ready, i'm going to transfer all the static that i'm going to build up inside that taser you have, it should give you enough juice to get jump-started maybe..."

said Harvey, it was now a race against time, using this opportunity, he started springing back and forth from the entrance to the current floor, all the way to the lower floors, in hopes of giving Eli the static electricity in order to pull off such a huge attack against the robot.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Webs Elk Webs Elk

B Storm

"Well, the annoying part is over." B stated as the floor stopped spinning. Despite his monotonous tone, he was still a bit sour about Dhalia's attitude. "Now where's the intel?"
"It should be somewhere around... Here!" The smoke girl said, finishing happily as her suspicions were confirmed when she opened the door for room 217. "This seems fun."
B followed Dhalia into the hotel room: there was indeed what seemed to be a large archive shelf at the other side of the entrance. The only problem was the several rows of buzzsaws moving left and right on their way. Between each row, there was a 1-meter thick section with a computer screen in the middle of each section. Smoke girl was the first to reach it. She said:
"This must turn off the buzzsaws." When she looked at the screen, she couldn't believe her own eyes. She raised an eyebrow and said: "It's a game of... Mastermind?"
As soon as B heard that, he allowed himself a smug smirk; it was his time to shine.

Kimona Kimona

Minori followed them into the room after they reached it, watching the weapons roll all over the place in their path. Okay yes, the smoke girl may have beat her to the computer, but in her defense the pair of hands with eyeballs slapped on them, and so on, were right behind her! "What's mastermind?" she asks all the way from the doorway, as her body was still over there. She may not know what that is but she at least knew a little about computers, so she wanted to help if she could.
CapRock CapRock

Hiems looked at the robot head on his hand, and threw it away. By far one of the students he walked into didn't seem to care about the result of his little 'encounter'. At least he wasn't a weirdo in first sight. The robot head fell to the floor with a loud clank. Hiems lazily pushed it a good distance away.
"Never mind."
He said, scratching the back of his head. He turned to check the other member of the group. Just before he tried talking to the other, he noticed that he had passed out without noticing Hiems' arrival. Hiems stared at the boy for a split second before turning back to the one who responded- the one who seemed to have a wolf related quirk.
"So, uh, is this normal for that guy?"
He asked.

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu Platypus Platypus

Gakuon Tensai, Christina Halbertz, & Fudo Kukku

TagsInteracting
Self
Mentioned
Gaku & ChristinaGaku had been the basement for a while now, destroying and avoiding robot guards (although everytime he would leave robots alone, he'd later hear sounds of gunfire and fighting behind him), solving puzzles, and feeling like someone was behind him. He was currently stuck at a door. Using his vast knowledge, he's put in hundreds of passcodes, but so far, all of them have been for naught. Becoming frustrated, he took a deep breath, trying to stay calm, Come on! Think, Gaku! The riddle shouldn't be so hard!

"Okay! I have an idea!"

Gaku froze as he looked behind him, spotting a girl wearing gi pants, headphones, and a sports bra. She took a deep breath before placing both of her hands ogether and shooting something towards the door. As the door flew off the hinges, Gaku facepalmed as he watched as the light turned green, So it was supposed to be attacked unlike the other doors. Turning his attention back towards the girl, Gaku asked, "Thanks for your help, but where did you come from?!?!"

The girl laughed, "My name is Christina, I saw you come down here and got curious, so nulling the bodily sounds, I decided to follow you. I mean, it's never a good idea for someone to go into a dark basement alone, so I came to help if you needed it. Although, it looks like you've done an amazing job getting through. To be honest, at one point, I thought you were leaving some points for me, as you avoided some of the robots, allowing me to curbstomp them!"

So someone was fighting, Gaku thought as he started considering the next course of action. Looking up at the girl, "Well, we should continue working together, since you're down here anyway, I mean."

Christina smiled, "Sure! I'll watch your back, you'll watch mine!"

Walking into the next room, Christina and Gaku were both on their guard. However, it was a giant room with a machine in the middle of the room. Christina looked around warily, before looking at Gaku, "Uhm ... This looks too easy"

Gaku nodded in agreement as he cautiously took another step in the room. They slowly made their way towards the machine, while looking out for booby traps, invisible lasers, guards etc. Eventually they reached the machine, and sighing, Gaku pulled the switch. However, it was at this moment when both he and Christina realized their mistake.

The switch activated, closing the door, trapping both Gaku and Christina in the room. Then a wall descended from the ceiling revealing a a newly opened room, containing a machine that looked similar to the machine in the bluepronts Gaku had observed. Unfortunately, a pit also opened in the floor with no visible end. Pointing towards the room, Gaku told Christina, "That's our objective!"

Christina nodded, and was used her quirk and was about to fly up when something shot at her. She dodged and quickly went back to Gaku, "They have lasers up there! I can't fly!"

Then the floors opened up, a dozen of guards coming up from the ground. Both Gaku and Christina went back to back and got into a fighting pose, Gaku pulling and quickly morphoing a blob into a sword and Christina holding a martial arts pose. After a few seconds, they both launched towards the enemies.

To say it was a fair fight would be wrong. It was a massacre. As robot after robot came out of the ground, either Gaku chopped them up or stabbed them or Christina punched or blasted them into oblivion. After using a shockwave infused punch, Christina took the time to yell, "Is it just me or are these bots easier than the ones above?"

She then continued attacking as Gaku answered, "Yeah! But they're also a lot of them and they won't stop coming!"

Gaku sliced one in half and looked at the room. He needed to hit the button. Turning towards Christina and said, "I have an idea! Blast me to the room! If you use a powerful enough blast, I should go rocketing towards the room at a fast enough speed!"

Christina looked extremely worried, "How will you get back over here!?!"

For the first time in his life, Gaku shrugged, admitting, "I have no idea! But hopefully this will lead to at least you making it out of here!"

Christina was about to object when gaku gave her a look that said to trust him. Sighing, she picked him up and using a giant emission, launched him to the room. Fortunately, as Gaku thought, he was able to reach the room without the lasers hitting him due to them being motioned sensored and to slow. Looking back, he saw dozens of robots closing in on Christina who was trying her best to hold them off. However, due to the shockwave, she was currently exhausted and almost a goner.

Eyes widening, Gaku quickly turned and flipped the switch. At first nothing happened and a robot was about to shoot Christina point blank, finishing her off. Christina and Gaku both closed their eyes in anticipation. However, the shot never came as the robots shut down. As the robots, one by one, fell to the ground, the floor closed. Gaku looked relieved and ran over to Christina. Christina, once Gaku reached her, gave him a giant hug, "Good job! I can't believe that worked. You're awesome!"

Gaku blushed, saying, "I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, so I'm glad you were here!" As they talked, a machine came out of the wall. Chrisitna and Gaku both looked at it in confusion. The machine consisted of 100s of screens and a control panel, as well as a larger screen that said Steps 1-3 complete. Step 4, in progress. It was then that Gaku realized what it was, "It's a security system."

Christina grinned, "Really! Is it showing the other applicants of the exam?"

Gaku looked at the screens and smiled, "Yeah! Every applicant has their own screen, it looks like"

He looked around and spotted the girl he talked to outside, FUdo alongside two other applicants, valiantly taking on a giant robot, a wolf girl and a boy sleeping alongside two others, B in the middle of ... a game of mastermind? Looking around some more, he eventually spotted a screen showing the feed of him and Christina looking at the screens. As he watched the feed, his eyes widened as he saw a figure behind them. Christina, spotting it too, turned around and launched a shockwave at Gaku, before jumping back. This caused both of them to narrowly avoid behind shishkebabed by a robot with a spear and a laser for a hand.

Gaku looked at Christina and she grinned and nodded, "Ready for the boss battle?"

Gaku grinned before going back to a face void of expression, "Yep!"

With that, they both launched towards the robot.

TagsInteracting
Mentioned
FudoFudo was so focused, he didn't even hear the first question. As he attacked the robot and dodged the attacks, he had been trying to find weaknesses, mumbling to himself, "Does it have ANY weak spots"

As he narrowly avoided a kick, he heard Eli ask a question, "We also need to find a weak spot on it that I can discharge into it. Have either of you seen a spot anywhere?"

Fudo looked towards the robot while answering, "So far, I haven't seen anyth-"

Before he could finish his answer, something big happened. The robot stopped. As Fudo looked confused, he watched as the two X's turned into green checkmarks. After it happened, the outer metal shell of the robot ebgan to fall off. Unfortunately, as they were giant pieces of metal, it would definitely hurt if they hit someone. As such, Fudo quickly looked around, making sure there were no applicants or hostages in the way. As the metal fell off, it revelaed a new outer sheel. However, this shell was made out of a material Fudo was familiar with, as he used it as a target when practicing his quirk.

Smiling, Fudo created a jolly rancher with a sharp tip. He launched it towards the robot, and as he expected, it pierced the body. Fudo was ecstatic, "Guys! This new shell is much weaker than the previous! If you charge up a powerful attack, you should be able to break it down with a direct hit! As you guys get ready, I'll cover for you!

Reaching for his bag of candy, Fudo realized he was all out, causing him to think, Crap

Nevertheless, he pulled out his knife and fork and stared at the much weaker form of the robot down. Fudo grinned, "Well, if I don't make it, at least it'll be because I died fighting!"

Nothing but the two weapons in his hands, he continued to evade and attack the robot.

Attachments

• b4cdaf117ad701f984d6d6545e7f6eab.jpg
    b4cdaf117ad701f984d6d6545e7f6eab.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
As Eli waited for the kid with the hops to build up some electricity for him, he noticed the robot was shedding his outer metal skin. This seemed weird but it also seemed to play in their favor as he noticed Fubo was doing damage to him now. Eli took out his taser and stuck it right in his neck. Letting the current flow through him, he felt is power rising. With this and what ever the other kid can muster up, he should be able to fry the robot. Eli thought to himself, "this is really going to hurt though..."

"This is it...the finish line...they always say that the turtle wins the race and not the rabbit, well this time...this time...THIS time! it will be the rabbit that wins!"

As Harvey jumped, as fast, as he could between floors, without realizing, his legs started to vibrate a little upon subconsciously sensing people close by, he was in all actuality going to hit a nearby wall but because his legs were vibrating at the same time, it looked, as though that the wall was never there to begin with and that Harvey thought to himself that he was simply continuing jumping through a passageway just like he was up to now, he eventually reached the basement level and he had passed by both Gaku and Christina through sheer coincidence, catching only a chance glimpse at the latter, it was though time had stopped for that one moment and one moment only...as Harvey looked on at Christina, he then remembered both Fudo and Eli waiting for him and it was then that time had resumed and Harvey continued jumping around until finally, he built up enough excess static electricity that he was ready to pass it on to Eli, he had only hoped that Eli was hitting himself with his taser right about now, as that was the only way Harvey could pass on the excess electricity, Harvey jumped all the way back towards the 28th floor, still unconscious of the fact that he was able to phase through matter and that what he thought was just another normal floor to him was actually the basement in which both Gaku and Christina were in, showing Harvey was both honestly and entirely oblivious to what was going on around him, as he jumped, without realizing, subconsciously because he was growing older, his Quirk was evolving and the more he reached high speeds, the more very slowly but surely he could phase through walls and other such sorts of things, where both Eli and Fudo were waiting Harvey returned to them and had proceeded to approach Eli, shouting out to him the words:

"THIS IS IT NEW GUY! HERE'S YOUR ELECTRICITY!!! "BON...APPETIT"!!!"

shouted out Harvey, naming his passing of electricity technique "Bon Appetit", as the leg bracer on his left leg finally broke but deciding to use this to his advantage, Harvey swung his left leg with all of the electricity centered inside of it and shot it, as though it was a projectile blade made of air, the only difference being that the projectile itself was a blade made of electricity and it was causing the air around it to stagnate right at Eli, this was a chance needed for Harvey, Fudo and Eli to defeat the boss robot once and for all.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Last edited:
Not really paying attention, Eli picked his head up just enough so see this, blade of electricity flying at him. He put his taser back on his belt, he was plenty juiced up from that. Taking a good stance, he waited as the blade smacked right into him. “Holy hell!” This was all he could think of as his body because dazzled with bright blue static. His eyes turning a dark blue, his hair standing on its ends. “This is good,” he though, “I can use this for sure.” With that Eli ran at the robot.

Now with the amount of electricity running through Eli, his speed jumped up dramatically. He raced along the broken floor and ran right up the leg of the robot. As he got towards the mid section, he noticed all the small holes from Fudo that he made with is candy shots. Eli paused at one of the holes, getting a crazy idea. “Y’all better take some cover, I’m lighting this candle, haha!” He yelled this hoping his comrades would hear but he didn’t care, he just wanted to blow up something.

He put his hands over the holes and focused. Then with a mighty yell he launched all the electricity into the belly of the bot, “DIE alien scum!” The robot was shaking and turning blue from Eli’s electricity. After he dumbed everything he had, Eli’s world started to turn dark. He fell off the robot but, had a smile still on his face. “That will show you...you..stupid...robo..” Eli was out cold.

"!? FUDO! HE'S FALLING!"

said Harvey, cripped on the ground without his leg bracer and having used up all of his energy, as he noticed that Eli was falling off the giant robot and if nothing was done, he would hit his head against the ground, suddenly, shocking bolts of lightning ached away throughout Harvey's entire body, he was riddling in pain, as he could feel a kind of pain he had never felt before...

"W-WHAT'S-WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!?"

Harvey shouted out to himself, as he spewed up blood and without him realizing, his left foot was starting to more or less vibrate out of existence, going back between staying and going, this was the after-effects of his phasing through matter that had caused this and all of the tremendous pain Harvey is feeling right now to occur.

watching on-screen, Geyser Falls had noticed Harvey's foot vibrating, fading away and returning back to normal back and forth, he says to Metal Jacket:

"Oi! Metal you seeing this!?"

said Geyser, concerned about the young man that was in anguish.​

Metal Jacket was very, very afraid of whatever kind of "official business" Geyser Falls had to discuss with him. Thankfully, the rabbit hoodie student managed to screw it up at the test so badly that it caught Hishiko's attention:
"Oi! Metal you seeing this!?"
"Oh no, the little dipshit has overdone himself." Metal Jacket announced as if it were nothing. "But don't worry, Geyser, the test is very nearly over. Dr. Kilter, do you have the rescue team ready?"
"Yes, sir." Answered Dr. Kilter. "I'll tell the medical team to prepare a remedy; there shouldn't be any permanent damage."

B Storm

"In mastermind, you have to guess the numbers of a code." B explained to Minori. At this point, he was barely hiding his excitement as well. "After each try you get a feedback on what numbers you got right." While he said that, Dhalia typed the simplest of four-digit codes into the screen:
1 2 3 4
"The green means the first two numbers are all right." B continued. "And the yellow means the digit is right, but the position is wrong. So that means..."
"Yeah, yeah, I've got it." Dhalia replied. She typed again:
1 2 4 3
The screen emitted a happy beep sound and the first row of buzzsaws retreated into the floor.
"Ha! this is easy!" Dhalia gloated. "You guys can stay back there, I'll get it done for you!" She walked to the second row and typed into the screen:
1 2 3 4
The screen emitted an angry beep this time: the buzzsaws on the first line popped back up and the floor beneath Dhalia disappeared. She managed to turn into smoke just in the nick of time to avoid the fall.
"Phew! So that's what happens when we miss the numbers" She said. "I guess we should be care-"
At that point, a vacuum popped up from the floor, sucked her in, and then retreated into the floor.

Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
Minori watched. "Huh." she says "Cool." she then smiled, tail swishing behind her. She watched The smoke girl get sucked up when she got it wring the second time. "Well...." she starts, "She's gone." she shrugs, before her arms float over to the second computer, an eye sitting on each hand. She then proceed to try a number of her own.

5 7 6 8

CapRock CapRock

"...Tch...acting like nothing's wrong...i always, ALWAYS hated that about you Metal! that's why i didn't find you attractive, even now! but thanks to that, i met my husband whilst on the job and we managed to hit it off straight away! ...!? ahem! anyways, i hope your right Metal, about the kid i mean, i hope Kilter will know what to do..."

said Geyser, revealing that he once had a crush on Metal before then returning to the crux of the matter concerning Harvey, wanting to know if Doctor Kilter can hopefully help him...

CapRock CapRock

Last edited:

TagsInteracting
Mentioned
FudoFudo covered his eyes as the robot blew up from Eli's attack. However, as he started looking around again, he noticed Eli falling and Harvey literally spewing up blood. Widening his eyes, he quickly searched his pockets and found his emergency bubble gum. Eating it, he quickly made a landing pad for Eli, letting him safely land. Then he turned his eyes towards Harvey, watching as his leg kept moving, "Dude! Are you alright? Do you need help?"

Fudo was highly concerned. Whatever was going on with Harvey definitely didn't look pleasant.

Gaku & ChristinaMeanwhile, Gaku and Christina were having a terrible time. After attacking them, the robot deployed a barrier around itself, and began deploying mini versions of itself. No matter ow many times they hit the shield or destroyed a robot, nothing would happen. Looking around for the answer, Christina's eyes widened as she saw the main screen change, "Uhm ... Gaku! I think you might want to see this!"

Gaku turned around and his eyes widened as he read the screen.

"Alien Lord Ressurection in T-120"

Gaku started frantically mentally going through all the intel he picked up. Fortunately, one specific document crossed his mind: blueprints of the basement. Pulling up the mental image of the blueprints, Gaku realized that there was another level beneath the room and in that level were three rooms. Gaku guessed that these rooms must have some importance so he immediately started trying to come up with a way to reach them.

Then he remembered the pit. Gaku ran to the small room with the machine in it and hit the switch, reopening the pit. Nodding to Christina, he motioned for her to follow him and jumped down. He fell for a few seconds before hitting the ground, So it isn't a fall to death. As he stood up, he realized he heard a clicking sound. Turning up his hearing aids, he narrowed the location of the source to a wall and he pushed it. Once he did so, the wall slid down into the floor, revealing three rooms. Grinning, he opened a door. Inside were dozens of the mini robots that were upstairs and they all turned towards Gaku and Christina. Gaku was about to shut the door, when Christina stopped him, "Look! There's a switch! I'll handle these bots and hit the switch, you check out the other rooms!"

With that, Christina ran into the room, the door closing behind her. Gaku sighed, and went to the middle door. Which was locked.

Great, Gaku thought to himself as he moved on to the third door. He opened it and inside was a computer. Looking at the computer, he saw a single application. Opening it, he realized it was a terminal. Smiling, Gaku sat in the seat and was about to start typing when a text file opened.

"Door Unlock Quiz. One Wrong Answer=Game Over"

Realizing it must have been for the locked door, Gaku was ecstatic. He switched the window to the terminal and sure enough, a question popped up on the screen, "What material are the aliens made out of?"

Thinking back to the clues again, Gaku inserted an answer. The screen flashed before pulling up the next question. However, this one had a time limit.

"How many floors are there?"

Gaku rolled his eyes, as he typed 50. Gaku continued answering questions as they became harder and harder, ranging common knowledge questions, to mainstream culture questions, to questions about aspects of the exam.

"Name the Top 10 Heroes in the USA"
"How many people died in the Crash of '06"
"How do you identify a quirkless individual"
"Name the Top 10 Most Wanted Villains in the world"
"Give the motto of UA school in Japan"

Gaku sped the the questions, becoming more nervous with each one, How many are there?

Fortunately, after answering a question about bees, he reached the final one. He knew because it said "Final Question. Are you sure that your friend is okay?"

Gaku, not sure what the quiz was talking about, clicked the Yes button. The computer buffered before the reply came, "Incorrect"

Gaku's heart stopped as he read the word. He immediately jumped up from the seat and ran to the room he left Christina in. However the door was still locked. Pounding on the door, Gaku then resorted to his quirk, creating a battering ram. After a few batters, the door fell down. In the middle of the room was Christina, tied up and surrounded by bigger robots. Standing across from her was a giant robot, preparing to step on her. Looking at the headd of the bot, Gaku saw a computer monitor with a similar screen and realized he was doing the quiz with the bot.

Angered, Gaku ran towards the robot, before a group of the smaller bots stepped in his way. Gaku sliced through them and continued to make his way through them.

Upon reaching the big bot, Gaku prepared a strike as he jumped towards the bot. However, the bot backhanded him into a wall. As he landed on the ground, all gaku could think about was how much pain he was in. Looking up he saw a desk flying towards him, and he tried to move. However, he couldn't, leading to the desk hitting him directly. As Gaku lay in pain, the robot started speaking in a monotonous voice, "Incorrect, Gakuon Tensai."

As the robot kept repeating the phrase, moving closer and closer, Gaku watched as Christina tried to get out of her ropes, her face turning red with anger, "Hey bot brain! If you touch him, I will destroy you!"

The robot stopped, and turned towards Christina. It then began moving towards her, saying, "Incorrect, Christina Halbertz. Must eliminate Christina Halbertz."

Realizing that they were in very real danger, Gaku tried to stand. While doing so, he noticed the button on the bottom of the robot's foot. Once he saw it, he immediately thought of the blueprints, Self-destruct button...

Another milestone for him, Gaku yelled, (for the first time in his life), "Hey Robot! I thought you were after me, you coward!"

Christina looked at Gaku with fear in her eyes as the robot turned towards him, "Gaku! You can't even get up!"

All Gaku did was shoot her a smile and mouthed the words, "Trust me!"

As the robot got closer and closer to Gaku, he could feel his heart rate rising. Once it reached him, it lifted it's foot up, preparing to step on gaku. However, Gaku saw hs target. grabbing a blob, he expanded it in a straight line, right towards the robot. Fortunately, it worked, pressing the button. As the robot exploded, gaku could feel the heat as he was launched back. unfortunately, he hit another wall, but as he flew, he noticed the smaller robots blowing up as well. After hitting the wall, Gaku groaned in pain, Everything hurts...

Lifting himself up, very slowly, he made his way to Christina and untied her. She crushed him in a hug befor eplacing him on her back, "Never do something like that again!"

Gaku smiled before the pain caused him toreturn to his poker face, "No promises!"

With that, Gaku fainted. Christina sighed as she carried him out of the room. As she stepped out, she realized that the middle room had opened. Going inside, she saw a machine with a camera on the robot on the floor above in the shield, and a button. As usual, she pressed the button, causing the robot to explode. However, it also caused the floor to explode. Debris started falling in the room as Christina flew as fast as she could to escape the collapse. Once out of the now collapsed room, she realized more than just the one room was collapsing. She ran out of the door and began following the path she and Gaku took to the room, watching as everything behind her started falling into the floor. She didn't stop running until she jumped through the basement door, narrowly aviding falling into the oblivion herself.

Finally outside of the basement, Christina had to adjust to the light. Looking at Gaku, she smiled, That was so cool. Hopefully that was enough action for both of us to advance.

With that, she sat down next to Gaku, letting the pain and exhaustion consume her as she waited for the medics who were definitely watching the two of them to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back