• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

CapRock

Character arc enthusiast
Summoning all interested and active users:
Aurum Aurum Platypus Platypus Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Zamasu Zamasu Garnet Garnet Farstar Farstar Tulani Tulani Bornlucky Bornlucky The Huntsman The Huntsman Scaleless Scaleless
Since we already have so many ready characters, I figure we should start this already. If you didn't make a character yet, you can hurry up and make one now or wait a bit and join as a transfer student or something.

Final statements before we start:
- Remember the "Other" link just above this has the current NPC list, which are characters you can control and interact with at your own discretion. Please remember to post a short bio on it whenever you wish to add an important NPC.
- The "Lore" link will stay, referring to the old interest check page until further notice. If we ever need to increase on the world's lore we can always do it there.
- Have fun!
- Oh yeah and remember to mark the people you're interacting with.

ARC 1: THE ENTRANCE EXAM
1518055498856.png
It was a hot, bustling day in the suburbs of Queens, NY. A big date, no less! The second day of Queens Hero High's legendary entrance exam. The perfect chance to see the absolute best our youth had to offer in terms of the next generation of heroes that would protect the city and the whole country from evil. A place where dreams would be forged just as easily as they could be shattered. The true American dream.
Amongst the crowd of people, a young man in a black suit paced along the large public. He sought for a better view of the test arena, the QHH staff and, most of all, of the students. It wasn't his usual job, working as a lookout for potential threats and allies for the Boss. He was more used to inciting pain on his enemies with his electric bat named Respect. But the bat stayed home that day; this time along, all he'd do was watch and gather information. A real pity.
On the big screen, you could see the school's principal, a gruff and scary old general codenamed Metal Jacket, alongside two of his teachers. He looked as radiant and excited as ever as he looked down from a soapbox upon the several dozen applicants before him. Behind that man stood a real-size replica of a block-sized skyscraper. Its walls, columns, and parts of floors had been torn apart as if they'd suffered an extended bombing run. You could also see some strange forms inside the ruined building, holding up hostages and patrolling the floors. Atop it all, stood a strange and aliens structure installed on the penthouse that pointed to the sky, emitting an eerie blue light.

"My dear applicants!" Announced Metal Jacket, the retired hero. His voice was grave and imposing and his gesticulations were excessive. "I hope you all had a wonderful time with the 600-question, 12-hour-long SATs yesterday. Now that you're nice and rested, here comes the real challenge. In this test, we've set up an apocalyptic scenario to test your heroic abilities: Manhattan has been invaded by aliens, which are using this building to set up a beacon and unleash an entire horde of aliens from a portal to outer space."

"Haven't I seen a movie like that?" Asked an unimportant applicant in the audience.
"Shut up and let him speak!" Some other applicant replied harshly.

"This building has a total of 50 floors, which are filled with traps, robots posing as aliens, robots posing as hostages and the fake alien beacon device." The general continued, seeming a bit bored with the whole artificial aspect of the test. "Once you're in, you have 20 minutes to score as many points as possible. We'll be rating your performance in this test as follows: " Metal Jacket then grabbed a small paper and reading glasses from an assistant before continuing:

"4 points for each floor you reach, plus 50 for reaching the penthouse, for 250 points.
15 points for each alien defeated, up to 150 total points.
25 points for each hostage liberated safely, up to 100.
150 points for discovering any of the alien-related intel spread around the base's location.
100 points for saving another applicant from peril.
And finally, 250 points for disabling or helping with the disablement of the beacon device.
You will be penalized if you hurt another applicant or if you try to stop them from achieving any points.
This test will count towards 50% of your total application grade, so I wanna see you little bastards giving it your all out there! It's not about doing well, It's about doing better than the others! Understood?"

"Understood, sir!" The vast majority of the voices replied.

"Very well." Metal Jacked agreed. "The test will begin in five minutes at the sign of the siren. I suggest you get your little asses ready."

Last edited:
Leo groaned looking up at the massive, desecrated skyscraper. "What a pain... that's like 50 flights of stairs to climb" he said to nobody in particular while unconsciously fingering the handle of his bat. "I mean... at least I get to beat the crap out of a couple of mindless 'bots' while doing so but still... my quads are going to be so sore." Leo finished sounding quite unenthusiastic. Leo rolled up the sleeves of his coat sweating a bit, "doesn't help that it's so goddamn hot out here..." He complained wiping his brow and taking a small sip of a miniature water bottle.

Leo looked around slowly examining the sea of faces surrounding him. Most of the people were milling about preparing for the colossal task ahead leaving Leo looking like a lone pillar raised up from a vast ocean. "I wonder if I got enough time to smoke a blunt..." Leo mumbled to himself in a bored tone. Squinting up at the stands Leo decided against that, "Eh, not worth it don't want to get kicked out before I'm even accepted..." He grumbled his tongue stumbling over the words a bit.

Zhuang tried her best to pay attention to Metal Jacket as he explained how the test worked, but she was so excited that she could barely stand still. The only thing that'd made yesterday's SATs bearable had been the thought of this test. She couldn't really explain why she was so excited over something like this, but there were just something about the idea of beating up robots that made her feel as a child on Christmas.

However, as soon as Metal Jacket mentioned the rule about stopping the other applicants from getting any points, all of her excitement disappeared immediately and she swore quietly to herself. There were little doubt in her mind that that particular rule would prevent her from using her quirk during the test, and without it she couldn't count on being able to defeat any aliens and rescuing the hostages was going to tricky enough as it was with only one arm. "So I can either break the rule and get penalized, or give up and go home." She muttered under her breath as her glance wandered from the general to the other applicants who all seemed to be much more capable to handle this sort of test than she was.

But then, a thought hit her. There were nothing in the rules that prevented her from using her quirk before the test started. Upon realizing this Zhuang practically jumped with glee, and quickly began to look around for anyone that looked like they'd be a fitting victim. It didn't take for her to find one, since most of people who applied to this kind of school tended to be fairly well trained. She sighed and tried her best to mentally prepare herself for what she was about to do and the embarrassment that would follow.

As soon as the general finished talking, she began to slowly walk towards her soon to be victim. When she got to him, she let out a small sigh before excitedly shouting "John? Is that you?" before wrapping her arm around him as tightly as she possible could and activating her quirk. The guy, naturally, was flabbergasted and desperately tried to tell her that she must have mistaken him for somebody else, but was barely able to get a word in edgewise as Zhuang kept blabbering in an vain attempt to prolong this whole mess for as long as possible. After somewhere around 10 seconds, she let go of him and took a step back before mumbling "Sorry, must have mistaken you for somebody else" as she began to walk away as fast as she could. Partly so that she could as far away from him as possible when he noticed that he had suddenly become significantly weaker, and partly to try and distance herself from anyone who might have witnessed that whole mess.

Once she thought she'd distanced herself enough, Zhuang took another look at the other applicants again trying to spot someone who looked fairly similar to the previous guy. This took a bit longer than finding her previous victim had but she was still able to find what she was looking for fairly quickly. Once she did, she took a deep breath and walked over to new victim before doing the whole charade all over again.

Beatrice Oogami
full

The wolf girl have listened to what Metal Jacket had said and her excitement has filled herself up to the brim. Although, she is getting nervous about failing, swinging her fluffy tail back and forth much to the annoyance of some that are next to her or went pass her. She had remember her mother's words to her before taking the examination.

You can do it. If others have passed, then you should pass as well. It doesn't matter if you have succeeded or not, as long as there is heroism within your heart, then you too can be a hero.
'Foxfire' Kirei Oogami

Beatrice lets out a sigh and she feels than she needs to talk to someone just to have a 'starter' friend before passing. She looks around for anyone that looks interesting, but not one of them is found. She sighs again, and just as she loses hope, her ears begin to twitch and her nose picked up a very soothing scent. Before she could find the person, she felt someone grabbed her arm. Her instincts took action, turning around and screamed in front of someone. Who could that be?

Platypus Platypus

"... This isn't going to go well is it?..." A rather nervous Nolan Kemp muttered to himself, trying to come up with this best option to get the most points possible. Normally Nolan would just try and do something crazy like achieving every possible point, but in all honesty even he knew that was an impossible task, and he was far more concerned with achieving enough points to meet whatever requirements were necessary to get in the top percentage of applicants. The main problem was his quirk, it was purely offensive and could easily lead to some major unintended collateral damage if he didn't aim properly, making doing just about anything without getting the no harming other applicants rule a serious problem he'd have to worry about.

The only option he really had was trying to rush to the top of the skyscraper as quickly as possible and taking out as many aliens as possible, having to really hope that he'd be able to get as many points from other sources as he possibly could uninterrupted. There was still the problem of the traps though, and if he got caught up in a net or something that kept his arms and legs restrained getting out would be one hell of an ordeal. Nolan thought about it for a moment before coming up with another idea, why not try and focus on helping out other applicants? Surely at least some of the other applicants would run into trouble, and if he saved even one of them that was a big chunk of points in the bag already. The more he thought about it he might not be entirely out of luck in this situation after all!​

The towering structure placed before him was more than intimidating. The weak would be deterred simply from the sight of the tower’s deteriorating architecture. Abel did have a couple of concerns, but he did not allow them to show on his face. He wore a self-assured expression as Metal Jacket explained the rules of their game. It sounded simple enough, he just had to knock a few tin-cans on the head—or rather let his constructs do it for him. It was finally time to test how his quirk would affect robotic creatures; would the systems artificial intelligence reign supreme or would the authentic breath of life champion over its longtime rival?

At the climax of Metal Jackets speech, the students around Abel became much rowdier. Old friends embraced each other and rivals rekindled their hatred—unfortunately Abel was caught at its center. Those nearest to him nudged and pushed him as if they were blind to his existence. Every time a student made contact with him, the snarl at his face grew larger. The surrounding students clearly were not going to be reasonable. He was forced to seek shelter elsewhere. Abel cut through the crowd, pushing aside other students not dissimilar to the manner he was pushed only a moment ago. There was a choir of, “hey’s,” and sardonic sounding “excuse me’s” played by the other students as he forged a path to a more vacant position.

The crowd was a lot thinner now and he was much more satisfied about were he stood. The student took a few moments to catch his breath, clearly exhausted by the task. It was a taxing burden to push around super-powered students as he had just done. It was a good thing that the test was not entirely dependent on physical abilities, if it was, he’d be “toast.” The air at this position was still filled with chatter, but the sound was dampened by distance. He attempted to think then, the purpose of his stupor was to formulate a list of actions for every situation that could occur in that tower.

So this is the second challenge Zoe had to face before she could even think of calling the Quicksilver curse crushed in her case anyhow. Zoe listened extremely close as Metal Jacket spoke. She was slightly intimidated by the challenge her skillset is something that works well the more she knows and she knows slim to nothing about what the aliens can do. Zoe decided what she was going to do and that was as little fighting as possible or at least that until she had some more information on what the aliens can do. Zoe took a seat and opened her notebook and just simply began to write in it using the ink from her fingertips. This was Zoe's preparation allowing to write about a small arsenal and various other pieces of equipment that might help her along the way.

After a short amount of time, Zoe shut her book and began looking at the other applicants. She saw them on the first day of the application but spent a lot more time 12 hours long SAT that took place on the same day. Zoe knew for a fact she needed to pass this test after all smarts isn't one of her strong suits. Zoe began to think over her plan once again and making a small tally in her. "So making it to the top gives me 250, possibly 100 depending on if I manage to save some hostages, 150 if I find any intel on the aliens, 100, if I manage to save another applicant and 250 if I help disable the beacon giving a total of 850 chances are half of that I won't get so around 425 at a minimum is what I should aim for." Zoe said muttering to herself in a quiet manner. Zoe began absentmindedly playing with both her hat and her long green hair.

Zamasu Zamasu

Zhuang let out a small yelp and instantaneously let go of the arm belonging to the wolf girl as soon as she screamed at her. Taking a few seconds to calm her nerves down a bit, Zhuang cursed quietly to herself as she realized that her plan had failed and that she now was going to have found somebody else to use her quirk on and there were only so many times she'd be able to use the mistaken identity excuse. "I'm sorry. I must have mistaken you for somebody else. "My name is Zhuang Tze, what's yours?" she asked as she tried her best to muster up a smile that looked decently natural.

Deciding to escape the more crowded are of the group Leo squirmed his way roughly to an area that was less densely populated. Once he broke away from the people Leo let out a breath of air he was unaware he was holding. Massaging his left shoulder Leo slowly turned examining the people still around him. Checking a watching around his wrist, and finding that he had 2 minutes left to prepare Leo stared up at the ominous, decrepit building resting in front of him. Doing some mental math Leo decided that to make the higher percentage of students he had to make it all the way to the top for 250 points, eliminate minimum 10 aliens to acquire another 150 points, and if he was able to disable or help in disabling the beacon he would get another 250.

"Well I could free a hostage or two but that'd just slow me down..." Leo mumbled squinting his eyes and flicking his finger back and forth counting on them. "Eh, not worth it" Leo decided, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm sure the other applicants will take care of them for me." he decided, looking back at the other people. Many of the people were still running around and preparing or trying to muster the courage for the immense challenge at hand.

Leo looked down at his hand which was crisscrossed with burn marks from failed attempts to acquire energy from dangerous sources. "I wonder if I could get my hands on some energy..." Leo mused, looking about as he did so. His attempts at finding an energy source fruitless Leo groaned sitting down. "Damn, guess I'm going to have to do this the old-fashioned way..." Leo complained reaching down and tapping the tip of his bat.

Beatrice Oogami
full

The wolf girl calms herself down after screaming at the person who grabbed her arm, unknown that the girl has the intention of sapping her strength. After the girl has made her apology and introduces herself, Beatrice responds "Well, its nice to meet you, Zhuang. My name is Beatrice Oogami, sorry for screaming you at your face. That kinda startled me a lot." She then takes hold of the blondie's hand...or is it? "Huh? Why is your hand so light and flat? It almost feel like there is nothing at all." She would ask.

Platypus Platypus

Blood Lion / Omari Kingston

image_2018_02_11.png

Making it this far into the test was easy sailing for the formidable Blood Lion. Unlike some other applicants, the young lion's prior training made these tests seem less daunting, here he was in his element, and it showed in his relaxed body language and demeanor. There was no doubt, at least in his mind that he'd overcome this challenge and proceed to the next level, one step closer to realizing his longterm plan. The others were children playing at this hero game, he'd long since cast away such thoughts, Blood Lion was no hero, he was a revolutionary, a director, lining up his vision for the world. The real revolution won't come from capes, rather from those in positions ontop, the ruling class, whether it be bankers, executives, monarchs and other intrepid leaders. For now he had to bid his time, and play this game to the best of his ability. He listened on as instructor Metal Jacket went into his briefing of what was to be their field test , he could think of no better opportunity to display his superior talents, he cleared his throat as some of the others began to socialize , he only looked back to acknowledge their presence, but only in a sort of "Oh, I didn't know you were here to compete..." nonchalant diss , that he was known for. The Red Lion kept to himself as he usually did, but everything he heard within that setting, he made a mental note for later reference.

Last edited:
Gakuon Tensai

TagsInteracting
The Huntsman The Huntsman

Mentioned
Platypus Platypus
Among the sea of applicants, Gaku stood near the front, listening with glee and excitement, although no one would be able to tell, due to the expression of uninterest that was etched across his face. As Metal Jacket began going over the rules for the practical exam portion, Gaku couldn't help but feel like he was definitely prepared, if not over-prepared, for the entire entrance exam. His eidetic memory and years of studying paid off during the taxing 12 hour SAT. Although Gaku knew that many of the applicants struggled through it, Gaku had literally been preparing for it his entire life and knew that he had definitely got one of the highest scores on the test, if not the highest. If he was honest with himself, he was expecting a perfect score, but there was one question on the test that had multiple seemingly correct answers that threw Gaku for a loop. His memory also gave Gaku an edge during the practical exam as he'd be able to gather intel fairly easily compared to others, and he'd be able to use what he knew about technology to try and help with the alien beacon, which would give him another 250 points. The points for reaching floors were also pretty easy to gain compared to the other hundreds of points to try and receive. As he only had to move through the floors, this meant if worse came to shove, he could run up the flights using his speed and agility from his training as a gymnast and a dancer to gain points.

As Gaku continued thinking about his chances of success, Gaku realized there was only one thing that would be a glaring problem: all of the other applicants. Gaku realized that this exam was definitely more suited for examinees who could work together, which put him at a major disadvantage. He'd never even seen another person his age before in his life, and now he was expected to work with one for maximum points. It also didn't help that Gaku's blobs had a tendency towards friendly fire. It wasn't something he could control, but if his blobs exploded and hurt another applicant, it could cost Gaku his entire exam.

As Gaku began to stress, he began looking around at the many applicants conversing. Gaku was one of the few homeschooled applicants, as well as one of the few applicants who didn't know anyone else applying for the school. Gaku watched as applicants made alliances, kindled rivalries, and did a bunch of other strange things. There was even a girl who went around hugging everyone! Gaku began thinking that his best option was ti try and befriend at least one of them, but who was the question. As Gaku began to think more about a strategy, he began to zone out, unwary of his surroundings. Despite his tuning out, he began walking around unwary of where he was actually going. After a few seconds he bumped into someone and snapped out of his stupor.

Looking in front of him, Gaku turned towards the green haired girl he bumped into, "Sorry, about that! I kind of zoned out a little."

Embarrased, Gaku tried to think of a quick and easy way to apologize. It was then that he remebered he had food on his person, as he always does. Opening the bag he had with him, Gaku pulled a candy bar out of his bag and held it out to the girl. Shrugging off the fact that he was a food addict, Gaku always felt better when he was eating and he hoped it was true for other people as well, "Please accept this as a token of my apologies. If you can't eat it I can probably find a different one though..."
Kagamine.Len.full.74018.jpg

Calling up all active users again just to make sure no one misses this:
Platypus Platypus Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Zamasu Zamasu Farstar Farstar Bornlucky Bornlucky The Huntsman The Huntsman Scaleless Scaleless Webs Elk Webs Elk

After finishing his speech, Metal Jacket stood in the soapbox for the following five minutes, waving and staring at the cameras the whole time. By the time the start of the match was night, professor Young reached up to the principal and said:

"Mr. Fuller, that should be enough. You should head to your office, there's some paperwork you need to do."
Principal Fuller reacted strangely when he was called, staring straight through the teacher with an expression that was equal parts concerned and lost.

"Where... Was I?" He asked while he descended from the platform he was on. After a quick look around, Metal Jacket found the building again and, believing the test to be real, started panicking: "But... The building! The portal! Those damned rookies look like a bunch of grass-eaters, they'll never get to the Beacon without my help!"

Miss Young sighed heavily while still gently leading the old hero away from attention. Professor Miller was just beside the scene, widening his eyes in a disgruntled fashion. It was never easy seeing the hero you grow up with end up with such a fragile mind, doubly so if you had to pretend nothing was happening.

"It's ok, sir..." Isla Young told Metal Jacket in a soft, yet stern voice. "I give you my word we've got all under control." She handed the principal to the hands of his secretaries (read: caretakers) and returned to her place near Samson and Dr. Kilter. Desperate to change the subject, she started: "This year's test seems very solid, even they did just rehearse another movie scene again."

"I'm stoked to see the little fellows today!" Mr. Miller replied, overjoyed at not having to talk about Metal Jacket. "I mean, since they have to disable the Security gird downstairs, the control panel where the Aliens boss is at and the power source all the way up there to get that nasty Beacon down, no one is gonna get too many a point unless they work together and use up all the intel they hid in the lower levels."

"Rescuing hostages to wear out the alien boss was a nice touch." Complimented Dr. Kilter. "Most applicants haven't cared much about it in the past. Hopefully, that'll make it better. "
Shortly after Kit Shelly's remark, a loud siren noise took over the test grounds:

Several large screens lit up before the crowd of onlookers. Each of the screens was directly linked to a series of cameras inside and outside the building, following the most interesting applicants as they rushed into the building to begin their test. One the applicants, Rush Gardiner, could be seen sprinting through the competition to smack the very first punch across the face of a Xenomorh lookalike guard at the entrance, being quickly followed by the majority of the heroes-to-be inside the building.

Samson watched the event with a satisfied nod before adding:
"Yes, yes. Good to see they're so full of energy. Now imagine when they find out that the total points of those that pass the test are going straight to their student score at the school! What a way to kickstart the class, I'll tell ya."

This is how I envision the floors to be set up:

Lower Levels (1-10): Investigative Levels & Beacon - Going to contain a few enemies and a few traps to hide the real purpose. Going to be the easiest floors to escape. These floors are going to be the floors that hold a majority of the clues about alien based intel, but only if you spot the hard to see places. Will probably also contain blueprints of (lol) or information about the alien beacon to encourage teamwork as it'll be impossible to do it alone within the 20 minutes. ;D

Lower Middle (11-20): Investigative & Attack - Where the average Applicant will be expected to make it. This is where most of the actual alien intel will be contained, but you'll only know unless you accidentally stumble upon it or found a clue in the lower levels. This is also where a good majority of the aliens are, as well as hostages.

Middle (21-30): Attack & Beacon - Not as many hostages, but still just as many aliens. Those who only focus on fighting will probably make it here. This is also probably where the beacon is held. However, you'll have to fight through the alien boss to reach it.

Upper Middle (31-40): Mobility - These floors don't have nearly as many aliens as the lower levels, but there's a lot of traps. Not much to say about this area

Upper (41-50): Mobility & Beacon - The power source to the beacon is stored in the penthouse. However, these floors contain the most traps and are more decrepit and prone to collapse than the rest of the floors to make it hard to actually reach the beacon.

How to disable the beacon:

People required : A Mobility based hero, a intelligence gathering hero, a fighter hero, a Hostage Saving Hero.

To turn off the beacon, you have to disable three things: the power source, the control panel, and the security grid.

The Power Source is located on the top floors. It's really simple to turn off as you just flip a switch. However, it's the hardest of the three things to get to, due to the time limit, traps, and decrepit upper level floors. This is a job for a mobility hero. EDIT: The power source is also hidden in a place that only someone who's looking for it can actually find it. Like inside a light bulb or something.

The Control Panel is located in the middle levels. However, to turn it off you have to use a key, and that key is held by the alien boss. To get the key, you have to defeat him first. This is a job for heroes who are built for battle. Keep in mind that this key doesn't actually look like a key. You'll only know that it's the key if you're looking for it, as it'll be in some unusual shape (because aliens)

However, this alien boss is stronger the more "special" hostages there are in the building, being nigh unstoppable when no one has been saved. As such, the Hostage Saving Hero must spend sometime weakening the alien boss. To make this different from heroes who are only working towards hostage points, the hostage saving hero must answer a question that the hostages ask that they'll only know the answer too if they were working towards disabling the beacon.

The Security Grid is located in the basements of the tower. However, most applicants will be unaware that the basement even exists unless they put all the clues together, a job for an investigative hero. Once you enter the basements, your job isn't done. You'll have to use your intelligence and awareness to disable the traps standing before you as well as decipher the passcode needed to turn off the security grid.

It's definitely impossible for one person to complete all of these steps alone in 20 minutes.

Last edited:
The wolf girl calms herself down after screaming at the person who grabbed her arm, unknown that the girl has the intention of sapping her strength. After the girl has made her apology and introduces herself, Beatrice responds "Well, its nice to meet you, Zhuang. My name is Beatrice Oogami, sorry for screaming you at your face. That kinda startled me a lot." She then takes hold of the blondie's hand...or is it? "Huh? Why is your hand so light and flat? It almost feel like there is nothing at all." She would ask.

"Ha ha, very funny." Zhuang replied sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. If there was one thing she didn't like, it was people who thought it was soooo funny to joke about her missing arm. But just as Zhaung was about to start ranting at Beatrice about there were certain things in life you shouldn't joke about, a siren started blaring to indicate that the test was going to start. Gritting her teeth, she decided to ignore Beatrice's joke. This wasn't exactly the best time to start bickering with someone, after all. "Come on, the test's about to start." Zhuang muttered as she grabbed Beatrice by the arm and started running towards the building.

Beatrice Oogami

full

The wolf girl noticed the change of expression from Zhuang's face, not knowing that she has offended her. As she was about to ask, the sirens have wailed and Zhuang suddenly grabs Beatrice by the arm and drags her towards the building. "Z-Zhuang, wait! Not too tight and not too fast!" Beatrice panic at the sudden gesture. She isn't prepared for that, but what she isn't totally prepared for is the possibility that the blondie might use her Quirk to drain her strength.

Platypus Platypus

"Alright..." Nolan took a deep breath. "Let's do this." Nolan sprinted straight through the entrance into the first floor and... surprisingly didn't end up regretting this somewhat reckless behavior. Since he wasn't the first one in there weren't many 'aliens' near the entrance to deal with, in fact he only saw one and he managed to bust a hole through it with a quick jab from approximately twelve centimeters away, in other words before it could even get close... not that it was even paying attention to him in the first place, it was actually right about to ambush another applicant. Needless to say that 'alien' would not be getting up any time soon. It was at this point that Nolan completely forgot what he had planned in the first place and just started wandering around the first floor looking for 'aliens' to defeat for more points.​

Blood Lion / Omari Kingston

image_2018_02_11.png

For a moment, Red Lion watched on as the other candidates mobilized independent of strategy. If there were a leader among this ragtag group, they would have assigned some division of duties going forward. In truth, Red Lion could assumed this role with ease given his background , at least until the objective had been met. Looking among the disparate crew, he was among the most poised and situationally ready , he offered the following tidbit.

"If we are to succeed at this, communication is necessary. I shouldn't have to remind anyone what's at stake here "

Out of the corner of his eye, the carmine feline tracked a buzzer in range, he almost did a second take, it was not his imagination as he had thought. The man-fly made an effort to scale the building, and it looked like the thing would go unchallenged until it broached about halfway, then things got a whole lot more interesting, the lion's eyes lit up with intrigue at the precarious spectacle unfolding before his eyes, it seemed he was the only one cognizant of what had taken place just then, and what lied before them further up ahead , he made a note of it, their weaponry, their numbers, the enemy position, an whatever it was that had crossed his sight and had managed a rough path up the tower.

There was a caveat to this disruption, The Red Lion seized upon the momentary lapse and redirection of the enemy forces to charge through the entrance gates. The Lion broke forth from the pack to dispense his brand of violent justice on a hostile or two. He used what furnishings he could to take cover and obscure his movements while proceeding to the upper levels, he'd leave the lower floors to the others, he was curious about what he'd had seen and what mysteries stood between him and the top of the structure.

Last edited:
Gakuon Tensai

TagsInteracting
OPEN - ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP OUT
( SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Bornlucky Bornlucky - You guys expressed interest in the Beacon Plan)
Mentioned

Platypus Platypus Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Zamasu Zamasu Farstar Farstar Bornlucky Bornlucky The Huntsman The Huntsman Scaleless Scaleless Psychonaut Psychonaut
Before the girl could react, the loud sirens overtook the entire are. Gaku grinned for a split second as he saw people rush into the buildings. Turning towards the girl, Gaku placed the candy in her hand before creating a blob pole and floating into the air, "I wish you the best of luck!"

Floating above many of the applicants, Gaku reached the entrance in no time. Entering the building, Gku couldn't help but marvel at just how cliche the building seemed. He didn't watch very many alien attack movies, but he has seen enough to recognize the setting. Looking around the room, Gaku took a few seconds to marvel at the attention to detail placed in the tower. Looking through a bookshelf, Gaku noticed one book that was sort of out of place. The rest of the books had names on the binds and were hard cover books. However, the one book was a softback book.

Unable to contain his curiosity, Gaku opened the book and once he realized what it was, he gasped in surprise. Only on the inside though, keeping a perfect poker face on the outside. It was blueprints for the alien beacon. "This has to be worth 200 points!!!

Gaku began to look over the blueprints and realized their were many intricate parts needed to actually shut off the beacon. Gaku then realized tht if he put together a team to shut it down, he would definitely be accepted into the school.

This is my ticket to getting in!, Gaku thought as he continued reading. Unfortunately he wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into someone.
[/QUOTE]

Platypus Platypus Zamasu Zamasu SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend Webs Elk Webs Elk
Dark Capone turned his head both sides, crackling his neck loudly as he saw the watched the small horde of innocent youngsters take over the lower floors of the building. The scene reminded himself a few years ago when he took the very same test to enter QHH. When he still believed in the good nature of people and in the system. Jack knew he'd better push those thoughts back before he got too riled up and started a scene. With that in mind, he shifted his focus towards searching for potential applicants for the Boss' plan, all the while checking his phone for each applicant's personal info:
[div class="tab1"]

Reborn small.jpg

"So that kid who threw the first punch is called Rush. He's not lookin' very smart. Small fry for sure."

Rush.jpg
[div class="tab2"]
Reborn small.jpg

"That Aleksandr sure is fast... Sumthin's up with him, but I dunno what. I'll tell the tax collectors to do some digging right now."
Aleksandr.png
[/div][div class="tab3"]

Reborn small.jpg

"Pretty sure I've seen this one on the streets sometime. Just the kind of person I'm lookin' for. Show me what you got, girl."

Zhuang.jpg
[/div]
[div class="tab4"]
Reborn small.jpg

"Lookin' like we have a little hero project already. I'm gonna have fun showing some Respect to this one."
Nolan.png
[/div][div class="tab4"][/div][div class="tab5"]
Reborn small.jpg

"I can see the potential, but there's way too much pride going on there. Not gunna work for the plan."
Omari.jpg
[/div][div class="tab6"]
Reborn small.jpg

"Looks like we have one with the smarts here. I'll put this one on the 'danger' list for sure."
Gakuon.jpg
[/div][div class="tab7"]
Reborn small.jpg

"Hang on a second... Oogami? As in Gareth Oogami?" The name of the famous villain sprung up all kinds of memories in Jack's mind. Maybe this little errand wouldn't be so boring as he thought at first. "So this is his kid? She has to be the one then. " He added with a satisfied grin.

Beatrice mugshot.jpg
[/div][div class="tab8"]
Reborn small.jpg

"This one looks almost familiar... But I can't put my finger on it. What's with the crazy clothes? He thinks he's on a rave or sumthin'?"

B.png
[/div]

[div class="leftarrow"] side arrow left.jpg [/div]​
[div class="rightarrow"]side arrow right.jpg [/div]
[div class="pagecount"] Page 1/8 [/div]​
[/div]
[script class=pagecount]

set clickCount 1
hide tab1
hide tab2
hide tab3
hide tab4
hide tab5
hide tab6
hide tab7
hide tab8
show tab1

// hide leftarrow

[/script]

[script class=leftarrow on=click]
hide tab1
hide tab2
hide tab3
hide tab4
hide tab5
hide tab6
hide tab7
hide tab8

if (geq ${clickCount} 2) (dec clickCount)
if (eq ${clickCount} 1) (show tab1)
if (eq ${clickCount} 2) (show tab2)
if (eq ${clickCount} 3) (show tab3)
if (eq ${clickCount} 4) (show tab4)
if (eq ${clickCount} 5) (show tab5)
if (eq ${clickCount} 6) (show tab6)
if (eq ${clickCount} 7) (show tab7)
if (eq ${clickCount} 8) (show tab8)
// if (leq ${clickCount} 1) (hide leftarrow)

// if (leq ${clickCount} 2) (show rightarrow)

setText "Page ${clickCount}/8" pagecount

[/script]
[script class=rightarrow on=click]
hide tab1
hide tab2
hide tab3
hide tab4
hide tab5
hide tab6
hide tab7
hide tab8

if (leq ${clickCount} 7) (inc clickCount)
if (eq ${clickCount} 1) (show tab1)
if (eq ${clickCount} 2) (show tab2)
if (eq ${clickCount} 3) (show tab3)
if (eq ${clickCount} 4) (show tab4)
if (eq ${clickCount} 5) (show tab5)
if (eq ${clickCount} 6) (show tab6)
if (eq ${clickCount} 7) (show tab7)
if (eq ${clickCount} 8) (show tab8)
// if (geq ${clickCount} 3) (hide rightarrow)
// if (geq ${clickCount} 2) (show leftarrow)
setText "Page ${clickCount}/8" pagecount

[/script]
(BTW I've discussed the matter with Sage before adding Beatrice's father into the story, just in case you were wondering about that)

Last edited:
Beatrice Oogami

The wolf girl took a deep breath. If she needs to get to QH, then she must pass this. The first floor should be very easy for her, but going up will get even harder than the previous. Still, she has her focus in getting into that academy so that she can become a hero like her mother. If she were to watch her, she will be more than pleased. After doing a bit of stretching, Beatrice gets into a posture, and then...she goes off. Entering the first floor of the building, she is welcomed by a few robotic aliens. "Mom, I hope you're watching me." Beatrice thought, clenching her furry fists before charging into one of them, landing a violent punch that goes through the body. She then turns to the other one, goign to attack her. She throws the first robot into the second, toppling it over.

Beatrice then leaps up to pounce onto the two and give them a proper beating until they are broken and unfunctional. There is still a few more left, and she needs to get a lot of point if she is going to pass the entrance exam flawlessly, fair, and square. She begins to think how would Zhuang be able to handle this situation despite her disability and Quirk, but she knows that she can do it nevertheless. "Bring it on! I'll be the next #1 hero in this world!" Beatrice says with a fiery passion, determination showing in her eyes as she proceeds to continue her fighting, through floors and floors as she does so.

Platypus Platypus (please come back) CapRock CapRock

Zhuang couldn't help but watch in disbelief as Beatrice effortlessly tore through the robots. Because she was fairly sure that at least one of the tasks of this test would require a fair share of team work and since Beatrice was the closest thing to a friend she had during this exam she had tried her best to stay as close to the wolf girl as possible.

But as she watched her destroy one robot after another, thought of just giving up and going home crossed her mind yet again. After all, if all of the other applicants were this strong then she wouldn't stand a chance. However, Zhuang dismissed that thought when the realization of how angry her parents would if she'd give up now hit her. Instead she decided to at least make it look like she was genuinely trying. She looked around the room before walking over to the nearest robot she could see and punched it as hard in the face as she possibly could.

However, to her surprise the robot actually fell to the ground. "I've must have absorbed more strength that I thought" she muttered to herself as she began to repeatedly kick the robot to fully make sure that it wouldn't get up. Zhuang could feel a smile forming on her face, perhaps this exam wouldn't be so hopeless after all. Just then, Zhuang noticed that Beatrice started to run towards the next floor and without hesitating Zhuang ran after while shouting "Hey, wait for me."

Zamasu Zamasu

Ayumu had entered the building at the same time as everyone else, just like that had. The ginger was, unlike everyone else, floating on a large green and purple pillow. He floated through the place, doing what he could hear and there, sometimes briefly tagging along with other groups. He had saved two other(clearly incompetent) students currently, and escaped with a hostage, without killing the robot, and ran away instead. He wasn't suited for fighting anything non-biological. As he floated along the tired child spotted two girl running up to the next level and decided he would tag along, after all it was easier if he was with people who could fight. so he 'flew'(floated) after them, quickly catching up. "Do you mind if i join you two?" he asks with a yawn. Yup. i'd be easier if he stuck with them.... He couldn't fight physically for squat after all.
Zamasu Zamasu Platypus Platypus

B storm
B.png
You know, the idea to become a hero sounded a lot better to B when he first thought about it a few months ago. He pictured himself in a nice hero costume with a fluttering cape at his back, being heroic and saving people and all that. He hadn't realized how hard it would be to actually get there.
The massive SAT he had to sit through had been hard enough, and now he was pacing around the first floor of a fake building, trying his best to make himself useful somewhere. The point system was still keeping his mind busy. What could be the safest and quickest method of scoring points with his quirk? The answer didn't seem to come naturally to him.
It was then that B realized something was casting a shadow just behind him. It was a massive Alien about to strike him down! He quickly turned to face it, afraid that it would be too late... And indeed, it was. The robot villain fell right at his side, completely decommissioned by a massive hole in its middle section. The one responsible for saving him, a young man with long hair and martial arts clothing, didn't seem to realize he'd just saved a fellow applicant and started to wander around, looking for more aliens to bust up.
Though it might have saved him, the attitude actually left B's pride a bit sore. How could he take his kill like that and just leave? Feeling he couldn't just leave it at that, he tried to follow after the applicant while calling out for him:

"Hey, you! Hang on!"
Before he could reach him, however, he bumped into a small blonde kid holding some blueprints. Watching someone reading amidst the mess that was the first floor baffled him quite a bit.
"Oh. Didn't see you there, kid." B stared at the other applicant for a moment. He was trying to look cool on the outside, but on the inside, he had absolutely no idea what to say. "So, uh... What are you reading there?"

Interacting with:
Webs Elk Webs Elk SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice had been fighting through the robots for a very long time. She is more than thrilled to show how much capable she is and how confident enough that she will be a hero. "Mom, are you watching this? Look how many robots that I have destroyed. I think I'm on the 30th floor now, I don't know. I bet Zhuang is keeping up as well. Yet still, I have long road ahead of me. If I need to pass this, then I need to speed things up. Mom, pray for me...pray for me that I will achieve my dream of becoming a hero like you." The wolf girl thought as she kept fighting through numerous hordes of robots. She may be far from her fellow applicants, but she still has a lot of floors to go up.

After clearing the current floor she is in, Beatrice looks at Zhuang and say "Hey, I'm kinda out of breath here. Wanna rest up?" She heavily breathes for a while before sitting down to catch her breath and restore her stamina. "You're really strong, but I want to know what kind of Quirk you have." She says to the one-armed blondie "Is it some sort of strengthening Quirk? I think that's awesome. I bet your parents are awesome as well. Are they pro heroes? My mom is a pro hero, ranked the 3rd strongest to be specific. Man, its been like 30 floors and already I am dead beat. However, we can't stay for long. We need to keep moving after this."

Platypus Platypus

Gakuon Tensai & Fudo Kukku

TagsInteracting
CapRock CapRock
Mentioned
Gaku "Oh. Didn't see you there, kid," Gaku looked up and saw the person he bumped into. However, before he could apologize the male asked him a question first, "So, uh... What are you reading there?"

Gaku looked back down in his hand and realized this could be his first teammate.Plus, due to it being a team mission, he saw no reaosn to evade the question. Gaku handed the male the blueprints, mostly because he already had them memorized to the smallest detail, as he began explaining, "It's the instructions for disabling the beacon. It requires building a team of sorts and if we work together, we'll be able to rack up a lot of points, in theory."

Before Gaku could continue, his hearing aids picked up a whistling sound in the midst of the chaos.
Fudo"Woohoo! I've never had so much fun in my life!"

Fudo was one of the first people in the building and unlike the many who were running past the robots on the first floor, Fudo was breaking every robot he came across. Popping a jolly rancher into his mouth, Fudo held his hand up and pretended his hand was a gun. He then looked around and spotted a robot, walking up behind a blonde haired examinee and an orange haired examinee.

Fudo grinned sadistically, "Target acquired"

Fudo shot a jolly rancher, one he made harder than normal, from the tip of his finger. It shot towards the robot at a frighteningly fast speed, passing by the two boys quickly. Once it hit the robot in the chest, that's where Fudo assumed the battery was, the robot exploded.

Both Fudo ran over to the two boys grinning, "That was so cool! Hopefully I didn't get either of you hurt, have I? If so, I apologiz. Just trying to have some fun whether I make it in or not. By the way, what are you guys looking at? Can I see it? Whatever it is, I want to see it? Do you need help? I can help. I like helping others. Makes me feel better. If you ..."

As the boy continued to talk and talk, Gaku couldn't help but feel a small bit overwhelmed as he tried to understand the energetic boy. Eventually, Gaku realized the boy wanted to help, "Oh ... actually, we kind of do need your help."

Gaku paused and looked over to the Orange haired boy, "I'm sorry. I've never asked if you were interested in the mission."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back