• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zhaung simply nodded as Beatrice suggested that they'd take a break. She didn't like to waste too much time, as she know that the strength she'd taken from that boy was already slowly starting to disappear, but a short break wouldn't hurt. She sat herself down between Beatrice and listened as the girl started blabbering about everything under the sun. Occasionally, nodding or adding an "Ah-uh" to not make it look like she didn't pay any attention. But as the two were taking their well earned break, a boy floated up to the two and asked if he could join them.

Zhaung throw a quick glance at the kid, trying to decide on whether to accept his offer on him. On one hand, the boy didn't exactly look he would be able to pull his own weight. But on the other, they could always use him as cannon fodder if needed. And worst case scenario, she could always use her quirk on him to gain some much needed strength. Finally, after a few seconds, she shrugged and hesitantly replied "If it's fine with Beatrice it's fine with me".

Intereacting with: Zamasu Zamasu & Kimona Kimona

Beatrice Oogami

The wolf girl really enjoyed the company of Zhuang, and she wants to hear her side of the story too. Just then, a boy floated up to him and asked if he can join. After Zhuang made her reply, Beatrice approaches the boy and begins to sniff him out, thinking if he is suspicious. Eventually, Beatrice says "Well, you do look like a very capable person, so I guess you can come. By the way, I'm Beatrice, and this is Zhuang. What's your name?" She is very eager to know who this boy is. He'll be on her circle of friends once they get to know each other more.

Platypus Platypus Kimona Kimona

B storm

B listened carefully to the blonde applicant while he answered what B thought to be a simple, unassuming question with a full-fledged action plan, asking for his help as well. The idea of teaming up sounded really good to him, actually; now that he had given it some thought, the point system seemed to be designed specifically to favour the students who were working together. And the young man with a blueprint and a plan seemed about as good an ally as any.
Before he could answer, however, yet another robot about to ambush the two was violently destroyed right in front of them. The responsible, a grinning redhead with a white bandana over the forehead, quickly came up to them and asked:
"That was so cool! Hopefully I didn't get either of you hurt, have I?"
"It's okay, really." B replied. "I guess we should even th..."
But B was interrupted before he could finish his answer. The boy with food-related powers enjoyed a bit too much to talk, it seemed. But it didn't really matter; he seemed pretty strong, and one can't be picky on one's teammates in a 20-minute scenario. Somewhere along the redhead's monologue, the other applicant asked:
"I'm sorry. I've never asked if you were interested in the mission."
"Well, I guess I ain't got anything better to do," B said, turning his head to the side. He was doing his best to sound and look like he wasn't trying too hard. Unfortunately, his concerned glance that searched for acceptance was giving his true intentions away. "I'm B, by the way. B storm. I'm pretty good at reaching things."
As he said that, B cloned both of his hands. They floated towards the blueprints, picked them up and held them open in front of the 3 applicants so the blonde kid could use his hands freely.
Right after B did that, yet another applicant neared the group to stare at the blueprint. It was none other than Rush Gardiner, the responsible for the first blood in the test. He had racked more than a few kills in the first floor and felt like it was time to move on for something more interesting. After a quick glance at the blueprint, he shouted:
"Hey guys! You're going for the big man points, right? Let Rush here help." He then reached out and touched his index finger on the Power Source, one of the key objectives. "I'll get this thing. See ya!"
And with that, Rush turned to the staircase and darted away for the goal.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Ayumu Yoshida:

He nods, "Cool." he says, followed by a long yawn. "I'm Yoshida Ayumu." He greets, rubbing his eyes a little. He needed to stay awake. He glanced around from his spot on top of the floating pillow, so far he wasn't seeing any immediate dangers. "Are you sure we should be sitting around here?" he asks, "We will fall behind if we do, and-" he yawns, "Were on a time limit to get as many points as possible." he states simply. He didn't understand why these two were taking a break.- He was so tired....... But he needed to stay away. He glanced at one of the containers at his waist- maybe... no. he shouldn't. He looked back to the girls.
Zamasu Zamasu Platypus Platypus

Gakuon Tensai & Fudo Kukku

TagsInteracting
CapRock CapRock
Mentioned
"Well, I guess I ain't got anything better to do. I'm B, by the way. B storm. I'm pretty good at reaching things."

Gaku smiled for a brief second, "My name is Gakuon Tensai."

Before he could say anything else, another applicant ran up to the group. Rush, as he said his name was, decided to take on the task of disabling the power source, meaning he had to reach the top floor. Gaku watched as the boy ran off and mentally sighed in relief as he realized this plan might be doable.

Fudo looked at the two boys and smiled, "B and Gaku. You guys seem cool! Not bad looking either! My name is Fudo!"

Gaku began coughing and blushing as Fudo looked at the blueprints for a few seconds and then smiled, "Woah! A big boss! I'll go take him out! Wait, what does the key look like?"

Fudo turned the page and looking over the page nodded, "Okay! I think I understand!"

Fudo looked at B and Gaku, "I'm off to get a key. I'll see you guys afterwards. Don't have too much fun without me"

Fudo winked before creating a giant jolly rancher, jumping on it, and flying off. Gaku, still blushing, turned towards B, "What a strange individual ..."

Clearing his throat, which somehow got rid of his blushing as well, Gaku said, "Anyway, I can look for the basement entry and handle whatever it is down there."

Kagamine.Len.full.74018.jpg

Beatrice Oogami

"Nice to meet you, Ayumu." The wolf girl says with a bright smile on her face...and then all of a sudden, when she notices his yawning and is on the verge of going to sleep, Beatrice decides to do something that she had done since childhood; licking his face like a dog that missed his owner in a sexual manner. "There, that should keep you awake nicely." She says, and then when she asked about taking a break, she responds "Its just a few seconds...and now its over!" She quickly picks up both Ayumu and Zhuang and carries the two over her shoulder with such incredible strength. "Let's keep going!" She says in excitement before continuing their journey up the roofs. A lot of fighting will also take place, obviously.

B storm

B watched in disbelief as the applicant named Rush stormed in, picked a role in their little plan, and then stormed out to his goal in a matter of seconds. He hoped all that self-confidence he showed was true to his skill, or else he might run into some trouble along the way and they'd be nowhere near to help. Right after that, the redhead presented himself as Fudo and proceeded to do the exact same thing as Rush, taking the role of Boss killer to himself and leaving on a giant flying candy. This left B and Gakuon with the blueprint.
"What a strange individual ..." Gakuon noted. He was blushing for reasons that B couldn't comprehend, then cleared his throat and got rid of it at the next moment. "Anyway, I can look for the basement entry and handle whatever it is down there."
B looked at the blueprint and nodded. It didn't seem like there were that many options left for him.
"Well, in that case, I'll stick near the lower floors and save as many hostages as I can. They seem important to disable the beacon but I'm not sure how." Then, B handed the blueprint over to Gakuon and added: "But there's no time to waste; here, you should keep this. You can give it back to me at the first day of class." He added with a confident smirk.
And with that, B begun to make his way to the next floor.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

TagsInteracting
None
Mentioned
CapRock CapRock
"Well, in that case, I'll stick near the lower floors and save as many hostages as I can. They seem important to disable the beacon but I'm not sure how. But there's no time to waste; here, you should keep this. You can give it back to me at the first day of class."

Before Gaku could object, the boy already left towards the next floor. Gaku started blushing again, but this time out of confusion and excitement, a smile on his face as he glanced back down at the blueprints, thinking about the three males he had just met.

Does everyone have the level of confidence that they showed, Gaku thought as he began looking around the bottom floor for clues. After a second, Gaku smacke dhis cheeks and grinned, "I guess, I'll have to step up my game as well."

Folding the blueprints and placing them in his pocket, gaku mentally thougt over the riddle in the blueprints. After a few seconds, he smacked himself, "The lobby room! Duh!"

Looking around, gaku spotted where the front desk should have been, with a door marked employees only. Walking in the door, Gaku saw a small office. Looking around the office, it wasn't until he noticed a bookshelf that he realized where the basement was, "How cliche".

Gaku looked on the shelf and looked for a book to pull. All of the books were alien themed: Martian Hunter, Venus Attacks, Alien Busters. Gaku was about to give up when he spotted a book titled, #1. As it was a hero book that came out relatively recently, Gaku pulled it and to his delight, the bookshelf started to move, opening the basement.

Gaku grinned, "Well. That was easy"

Meanwhile Fudo was having a blast. He's made it to the fifteenth floor and was killing as many aliens as he could. He knew, he should probably go straight to the boss, but he couldn't help it, as he basically could go all out with no reprecussions for once. Destroying more enemies, Fudo continued popping candy in his mouth and shooting into the enemies as he ran.

He looked around as many applicants looked at him warily and with fear. He probably looked like a maniac, the way he was moving around, a thirst for violence in his eyes. Despite the looks, Fudo continued dispatching robots as he thought about his teammates.

B. He seemed like one of the stereotypical cool guys you'd find in movies. Fudo didn''t mind though. He actually thought it made him cool. Plus his qurik looked cool. If Fudo could create another hand, he could eat twice as fast! Assuming that they completed the mission, of which Fudo had complete faith in everyone, he'd have to battle him.

On the other hand, Gaku looked like the perfect person to tease. Fudo grinned as he thought about how flustered the boy became earlier, just from a wink. The boy seemed like he wasn't completely used to talking to other people casually though, so that might be part of the reason why. Fudo shot another robot and decided that he would make Gaku his best friend, even if it's so he can tease him more. If there was one thing Fudo liked, it was messing with people.

Right now, he needed to reach the alien boss though. And he was down to half a bag of jolly ranchers, causing him to resort to hitting the robots with his rolling pins. Not the most practical weapons, but effective nonetheless.

B storm

B had quite the easy time getting up to the lower middle floors; a good chunk of the students had already forced through and there only so many traps they could fit into the staircase. He knew very well, however, that his troubles were about to begin.
The hostages laid on a very unassuming floor in a way that one would have to know where to look to find. B turned a corner on the 14th floor, then went over a tumbled column and down a hole on the floor into the 13th floor, which was locked from the inside. Hidden in a corner, he created a copy of his eye and sent it floating into the main room to check it out: It was a long hallway guarded by three predator-like guards with ray guns. Behind them, its entire middle section was set up with a deadly net of lasers, the kind that burned alive anything that tired to come across its path. After that, B could see four hostages tightly bound, a large switch on the wall and the locked door to the staircase. There was a also a small glass jar at a table near the exit door filled with who knows what.
B took a few moments to picture his entire plan still hidden at the corner. Once he was happy with what he had in mind, he sprung into view and tossed a couple of cloned hands across the lasers. As the guards noticed B, he placed his actual hands in his pockets and said:
"Try and shoot me if you like. I don't really care."
Then he immediately ran back into the corner before the guards turned him into swiss cheese with their laser guns.

"Are you sure we should be sitting around here?"

"Meh, I doubt a short break is going to make us fall behind that much. After all, we have done a decent job so far." Zhaung responded. Zhaung was already starting to regret her decision to let him join her and Beatrice, as it quickly became apparent that the boy not only looked weak, but that he also seemed to be almost too tired to stay awake. And as if that hadn't been enough, he was starting to get on her nerves. Someone who looked as exhausted as he did, was the last person who should be telling anyone how best to pass the entrance exam. "Besides, you look like you could use one." She muttered after a short pause.

Interacting with Kimona Kimona & Zamasu Zamasu

"...So...this is it, huh? ...gulp!"

Said a young nervous Harvey Brooklyn, as he heard the sign that the Entrance Exam had begun, he thought to himself whilst running the words:

"...Geez! i know i said that i would do this to impress dad for mom's sake but this is just plain ridiculous! i mean, i can't even remember half the stuff the instructor was going on about before he started this stupid exam and now i've got to remember all i can just to survive in this joint! ...hopefully if i team up with others, i just might make it through this exam, remember Harv, act cool, be calm and smash anything that gets in your way! after all, if i know one thing, its that i'm good...at KICKING!!!"

said Harvey out loud, as he sensed one of the exam's aliens approaching and was prepared to attack it should it engage him in battle.​

Last edited:
Ayumu was stunned by the lick. Physical. contact......... noooooo. He quickly blocked the memory from his mind and shook his head, looking at Zhaung and he floated on his pillow, "I always look this way." he states simply, "i need 4 times the sleep of everyone else for my quirks, so it's inevitable." he states simply with a yawn. He was surprised when Beatrice plucked him out of the air, and sighed. As she carried him off he just sighed a little, and hung there like a rag doll. He could work/deal with this. His pillow is strapped on his back at this point in time. It had a long strap on it so he wouldn't loose it for cases like this, and sleeping.
Platypus Platypus Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

Upon reaching the next floor, as per usual from the other floor, they are greeted by a swarm of robotic aliens. She smirks before dropping Zhuang and Ayumu and say to them "You know, I haven't seen you two do some action. How about this, Zhuang takes the left, Ayumu on the right, I'll do the center. Deal? Also, if you see anything valuable, take it. Okay, let's go!" The wolf girl charges into the center, punching a hole to the first alien she encounters. She would continue on to fight the rest.

(Narrating some baddies under kingdomhearts' request)
The guards readied their spears as the competitors charged into battle. They were tall, black, slick and seemed pretty dangerous, but behind that exterior, they were nothing but mindless robots, designed simply to attack whatever human came their way.
The entire first floor quickly turned into chaos as the wannabe heroes activated their deadly quirks, effortlessly smashing the aliens of the lower levels to bits. Only a few of the aliens actually managed to hit an applicant, but those that did lose the fight to them would probably be better off staying put at the first floor and quitting the test, for their own safety.
One of the alien robots approached Harvey, wielding a large spear on both hands. It locked eyes on its target, readied its weapon and charged directly at the applicant to strike him.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Geh! damn my animal senses i inherited from my parents! ...oh well, here goes! let's do this you robot! ...Roundhouse...KICK!!!"

As Harvey shouted out, he then moved at lightning fast speed and had proceeded to appear straight behind the alien robot, giving it a Roundhouse Kick straight into a nearby wall, Harvey then does a victory pose.

"Okay! onto the next one! hopefully i'll find someone up ahead to team up with!"

After defeating the robot, Harvey moves on ahead, determined to team up with someone in order to quickly pass the exam.

CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Minori Fuse. A wannabe hero who had made it to the lower-middle floors. She was just in time to interfere with B's plan. A pair of hands (with part of the arm, stopping short of the elbow) with eyes pasted on the wrist flew into the robots, right past B. They didn't really do much of any damage, but the female who ran past B from around another corner did quite a bit more. She became the target for the lasers, not only making an opening for B, though how intentional it was is unknown for now, and did her best to not get hit, tail trailing behind her as she jump-tackles a robot and knocks it over. She hoped that killed it, but if it didn't, the lasers being fired at her should!! heh. this was fun!!!!
CapRock CapRock (uh. did I do that right? If not feel free to edit it from your perspective.)

Last edited:
"i need 4 times the sleep of everyone else for my quirks, so it's inevitable."

Zhaung paused for a second, trying her best to quickly calculate just how much sleep Ayumu needed. It took her a surprisingly long amount of time, but then multiplication had never really been her strong suit. "Hold on, that'd mean that you'd need to sleep more than 30 hours a day. How on earth did you manage to take the SATs yesterday?" She asked before she was picked up by Beatrice and carried to the next floor. "Thanks, but last time I checked, I was able to walk on my own." Zhaung muttered under her breath as she was put down before she quickly brushed of her clothes to get rid of any of Beatrice's fur that might have gotten on them. " How about this, Zhuang takes the left, Ayumu on the right, I'll do the center. Deal?" She heard Beatrice say before she started to once again rip the robots apart. "Yeah, deal." Zhaung replied before she ran towards to robots on the left, but she still kept a watchful eye on Ayumu. She couldn't wait to see if her growing suspicion that he wasn't of much use in a battle.

Interacting with: Zamasu Zamasu & Kimona Kimona

Ayumu didn't even look over, "I tried not to fall asleep, and even when I did, i continued to take it. Though those parts might be a bit hard to read." he shrugs. When he was dropped he, instead of landing on the ground with a thud, he began floating again, and returned to his pillow after a moment. When she suggested fighting, he shook his head. "I can't fight." he states simply, "My quirk doesn't effect robots." he says looking at them, "In this exam all I can do is save hostages, get Intel and do the other things that don't involve fighting." He explains. Well, that and he had exactly 0 physical strength. One hit from those things, and he would be out. "Though that being th case, that means you two get to pick up lots of 'saving other applicant points'" he adds. "You guys get to get points by saving my ass, and I can get points by saving hostages." he continued, trying to explain the reasons why they should him stay in their group.
Platypus Platypus Zamasu Zamasu

"Ow! ow! OW!!! geez! no one told me that those metallic things would be THAT hard to kick! seriously! aw man, hopefully once i get this thing over and done with and i earn that Hero License thing or whatever, i can go to their Department of Support and ask for Leg Supports that can shield my legs whenever i kick, anyways, no more blubbering! i got to get a move on!"

said Harvey, starting to feel the effects of how much damage he caused himself when he attacked the alien robot a few seconds ago, nevertheless, he continued onward, determined to pass the Entrance Exam not for himself but rather for the sake of his parents, as he runs, he has a quick mental thought to himself about the relationship between him and his family altogether...Harvey starts to run faster, as the thought of the current status of his family drove him to want to do something about it, wanting his family to be like any other, a happy one.​

Last edited:
B Storm

It's no mystery for anyone that even the most complete of plans can't account for everything. Still, B was quite surprised when a mysterious girl jumped right in the middle of the action and forced him to abandon his original idea for good. And one with such a similar quirk, even! Hopefully, he could impress her enough to get himself a new friend. The new strategy was quite a bit riskier, but it was the best he could come up with in the few moments he had to think it through.
First off, he made one of the cloned hands that were at the end of the room disappear. The other one started to float upwards and reached for the switch at the wall. Meanwhile, B himself charged at the nearest remaining alien and punched the ray gun out of his grasp. Before the second one could react, an arm popped up in front of the guard, took the weapon's magazine and threw it away, which made the gun useless.
"Shooting's not cool with me." He bragged to the robots while glancing at the girl to gauge her reaction. "If you want to get me, fine, but do it with your own hands."
The two guards reacted immediately and charged at B. At that point, the floating hand held onto the switch at the wall and pulled it down, deactivating the laser traps. B turned to the hostages and ran towards them as fast as he could, both guards right behind him. When they were about to reach him, he ducked into a slide and commanded his hand to pull the lever up once again: the trap reactivated, missing B just barely and scorching the two guards into dust instantaneously.
"Phew..." B sighted. He quickly regained his composure, stuffed his chest and talked to the girl: "I mean, it was no big deal. Could've done it even without you."

Kimona Kimona

Minori watched him a little---- "Woooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She exclaims in excitement, bouncing a little, "That was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaims with a grin, clapping. As she clapped, more hands appeared of floated back over to join in. the then runs over to him, an hand floating over to the lever, deactivating the trap as she jogged over. He cat tail was wagging behind her. "How did you do that?!" she asks, jumping a little. Her eyes were practically glittering, and anime sparkles were practically becoming real with how excited she was. She thought he was cool.
CapRock CapRock

TagsInteracting
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 - Harvey
Mentioned
Fudo
Fudo finally reached the 28th floor. Looking around, he immediately had to dodge a beam aimed for his head. Ducking behind a desk, Fudo began peeking around the corner and noticed three things. 1) This floor was 3 times bigger than every other floor, height wise. 2) There were a staggeringly large amount of aliens on this floor. 3)There was a robot that was 3 times bigger than the other aliens, and it was currently shooting beams from the opposite side of the room.

Fudo watched with excitement as he saw applicant after applicant try to run out into the battle, only to get ambushed by a group of robots or taken out of the exam by being hit with a laser. Taking note of the fact that lasers were knocking peeple out, Fudo decided that the best course of action was to not get hit by one and try to take out the large robot boss on the other side of the room. At least, he assumed it was the boss due to it staying in the same spot. Grabbing a handful of jolly ranchers, about 4 or 5, Fudo stuffed them all in his mouth and jumped from behind his desk. He began quickly firing towards everything that moved towards him. It was working successfully when he finally reached the boss. He began shooting at it and with 5 hardened jolly ranchers to various part of the robot, it exploded.

"Woohoo!"
Fudo cried out. As robot parts began falling, Fudo kept his eye out for the cog shaped key. After a few seconds, he realized it wasn't there, "WhAt?!?!?!?!?"

As he began mentally freaking out, he suddenly felt the room shaking. Looking around, he spotted a hole opening in the wall, revealing a robot 3 times bigger than the one he just took out. And sitting on top of it's head was the cog shaped key he was looking for. And right under the cog was a blaster muzzle, two times bigger.

Fudo's eyes widened in realization as he created and jumped on a giant jolly rancher and began flying back to his hiding spot behind the desk, narrowly avoiding a beam bigger than the ones that knocked out applicants in one hit, That would definitely lead to a KO!

Once behind his desk, he began to start thinking of another plan. However, everything he came up with felt stupid to him. In frustration, he shot a jolly rancher towards the stairs. However, he didn't see or realize there was a person there, that he almost hit, as the applicant was just running for some reason, "Woah there, Speedy! You don't want to just run up in there! There's a super dangerous robot on this floor. I'm trying to come up with a plan to take it out if you wanna help me. I mean, we could probably rack up some killer points for taking it out"

Gaku(I'm going to edit this post and add Gaku in a few minutes, but his section won't affect anyone else so I wanted to get the interaction uploaded first)

Beatrice Oogami

As the wolf girl continues on to fight against the robots, she heard Ayumu saying that he cannot fight. She stops to turn to him and ask "You really can't fight? But you do have a Quirk, right? May I ask what it is while I continue the fight?" She then continues her beatdown against the robots while listening to what Ayumu is going to say.

"GWAH! HEY! YOU! you trying to kill me or something!?"

said Harvey, as he was almost hit by Fudo Kukku's beam, afterwards, upon hearing his idea of teaming up, Harvey thought to himself:

"!? wait, is this guy actually offering to team up!? hmm...wouldn't be a bad idea."

thought Harvey, as he then lastly replied towards Fudo with the words:

"Alright, you got my undivided attention! tell me, what's your plan? ! wait, i'm getting ahead of myself, okay, first off, the name's Harvey, Harvey Brooklyn, just call me "Brooks" for short if you want, anyways, more importantly, my Quirk is called "High Jump", it allows me to jump very and i do mean VERY high up into the sky and, as extension of that ability, it allows me to jump at lightning fast speed, almost appearing, as though i was running instead of jumping, tell me, what's your name and Quirk? we need to figure out each other's abilities and personalities if we're going to get through this exam, don't you agree?"

said Harvey, using precise intuition that was instilled in him by his Police father to try and figure out a plan in order to beat the big robot that both Fudo and now Harvey himself were about to confront in battle.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

TagsInteracting
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 - Harvey
Mentioned
FudoAs Fudo listened to the boy's introduction, he felt everything click together as he started thinking about possible plans. Not to mention the fact that it also explained why he was "running" for no reason. (It was because he wasn't running). When the boy asked for his name and quirk, Fudo grinned, "I'm Fudo Kukko! My Quirk is Eat and Summon. To put it simply, I can create copies of anything I eat, of which I can control every property of."

To demonstrate, Fudo popped another jolly rancher in his mouth and then created a jolly rancher, the size of his hand. He then popped out from behind the desk for a second and threw the jolly rancher at a robot, hurling it a fast enough speeds to once again cause the robot to explode. Ducking back behind the desk, Fudo grinned, "OK! So I have a plan if you don't mind doing something risky, and possibly dangerously stupid!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back