• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
- Entrance Exam Arc End -
Zamasu Zamasu Webs Elk Webs Elk I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Kimona Kimona RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Its_Just_E Its_Just_E drummerboi drummerboi Karcen Karcen
- Special Episode 01: Moving day! -
Two days had passed since the exam and the colder winds of Autumn were already starting to show up in New York, but the city was still enjoying a nice clear weather. Amongst the suburb side of Queens, a young hero project known as B paced by the streets in a black longcoat with a white fur collar and slim pants; he had a map on his hands, a large backpack on his back and two large pieces of luggage were being carried by spare floating hands at his sides.
"Let's see..." He mumbled to himself. "The map says I should take the left here and then..." B stopped before finishing his sentence. QHH now stood in front of him in all of its glory:
QHH school.png
B was quite nervous himself. What kind of people would he find there? He hoped they were as friendly and nice to him as Minori since he wasn't sure how to deal with them otherwise. He was the first one of his class to reach QHH; there was a line of seats in front of the school staff's dais. Metal Jacket and Alice were already on it, with Alice reading over Harrison's speech to make sure he could say all of it in front of the cameras. B took one of the seats, whipped up a Switch from his backpack and fired up his BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle; he figured he might as well beat some scrubs up while he waited.

Last edited:
It has been a couple of days since the exam. Luckily, Eli was able to leave the medical tent after the first day. He told the nurses to give him a little electricity so he could use it to heal himself a bit of his minor injuries. He did however, have some scars left over still. His right bicep and the left side of his rib cage still had bandages on them from the events of the exam.

Eli was walking down a street, listening to music while carry his bags. From what the directions told him, the school was just down the street a bit more. Once he rounded the corner, the school came in view. Eli didn’t have much with him. A backpack with his personal electronics, some snacks, and paper work. In his left hand he carried a duffle bag with all his clothes in it. As he looked on at the school, he saw that there was a ton of chairs in front of it with a few teachers on a stage before them. “I guess I need to go find a seat then and just wait,” thought Eli as he began walking to the chairs. When he got closer, he noticed that only one other student was seated already. A blonde spikey haired kid playing a game it looked like.

“I remember seeing him at the start of the exam but he didn’t seem to stand out much. Must be decent thought if he passed,” said Eli under his breath. Eli sat a few rows back from the other kid, put his bags down in front of him, threw his head back, turned up the music a bit, and relaxed while he could.

A lazy presence entered the prestigious grounds of QHH, seeking for a good chair to sit on. Hiems Gale, wearing his blue training suit set, which was as blue as the day he took the entrance exam for the very academy, walked into the grand building with a grand yawn. He saw two boys already inside, and looked around for a nice chair to it on. He waded his way through the perfectly normal atmosphere and sat on a chair on the middle row.

The antenna on Misumi’s head twerked as she sheepishly peeked into the building. Her tentacles wrapped around her arms tightened a little as she noticed the faculty preparing a speech, almost letting out a yelp. She slowly pulled herself in, her armored tail almost flat against her legs, and looked around. There weren’t much students yet, lucky for her. Socializing wasn’t her best talent. Searching for a nice spot to sit, she noticed a familiar face and scooted over to the boy.
“Yee.”
Hiems let out a small sound of acknowledgement. Misumi nodded and made herself comfortable, staring forwards, waiting for the ceremony to start.

Beatrice Oogami

A few days have passed since the exam, and over those days she did nothing but training and doing the house work while her mother is working saving the city. Yet, she remained very vigilant because at any moment, her father will come and kidnap her. Today is the day. Beatrice was having a nice sleep in her cold room, covered by a stuffed blanket to give comfort for her fur-covered naked body. Her alarm rang and immediately, the wolf girl gets up and stops the alarm. She hated that sound, but yet she needs it for today is the day for her to move in her second home.

Beatrice gets off her bed and let out a loud yawn. She then does some stretches and walk out of her room, not bothering wearing some garments. Actually, she doesn't have any underwear. Her natural fur can make do and she believes that wearing them might give her discomfort. She walks down the halls to head to the kitchen. Her nose picked up the smell of freshly-cooked eggs, pancakes, and bacon. She begins to make haste until she arrives at the kitchen and saw her mother finishing up her cooking. She is known as the third ranking hero and the one that lead the alliance of pro heroes against the Seven Deadly Sins from the past. Her name is Kirei Oogami, better known as the 'Beautiful Hero, Foxfire'.

"Morning Mom." Beatrice says. "Good morning, sweetie." Kirei replies with a warm smile "Go take a seat. Food is already in the table." The wolf girl went over to the table and saw her plate already filled with the food that her mother had cooked. She sat down and began to eat. Kirei would later settle down and begin to eat as well. "Are you excited for today, sweetie?" Kirei asked "You'll be moving to that school, and you'll be taught the ways of becoming a hero. I am so very proud of you, sweetie." Beatrice smiles at the statement and replies "Yes, I am very excited. I cannot wait to become a hero just like you, Mom." Kirei giggled a bit, and soon after, the mother and daughter finish their meal.

Beatrice went straight to the bathroom. Take note that she only uses shampoo, knowing of her wolf physiology. After taking a nice and relaxing shower, Beatrice goes up to her room and begins to make preparations for her moving. It took her a bit of time until she is all set to move. With her luggage packed with necessities, personal items, and clothing ready, her trenchcoat, scarf, and beanie on, and- wait, why is she not wearing shoes? Alright, wolf Quirk. Meaning that she has paws rather than feet. Beatrice takes a deep breath before walking out of her room and go outside. Once she is out, she turns to her mother and licks her cheek before saying goodbye and walk away.

Once Beatrice is out of sight, Kirei goes back inside the house. She goes into her room to pick up her smartphone and send Metal Jacket a message.​

Handsome Jacket
me
Take good care of my girl. Don't ever let 'that man' take her.

After some time of walking, Beatrice stops and looks upon the school right in front of her. "So this is it? This is Queens Hero High. My mother used to study here, and if she was able to graduate from here, then I too." The wolf girl mumbles on herself and proceeds to enter campus grounds. Upon entering, she could see a line of chairs facing up a stage, as well as four people that she saw from the entrance exam, one of them is a familiar face. "Oh hey!" She yelled as she went over to the boy wearing the same outfit he had in the exam. She sits right next to him and says with a bright smile "Its good to see you again after two days. I mean, we never got the chance to introduce ourselves, haven't we?"

Also would like to say that she wears nothing underneath her trenchcoat, meaning that she is naked underneath it. It is for comfort reasons, and that she can only wear clothes during hot days.

CapRock CapRock RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

LEVEL 1- 0xp
Objective: Go to class and make friends
Steven began to walk through the hallway whistling and singing what seems to be a song. He looked down at what seems to be the note he was posted when he got his letter from the school. "Hm it seems I'm a little lost in this dungeon wish there was a map of this place ah here it is" He continued to walk towards the room that he was going to be in. Still whistling that song. He has his hair back to reveal a big green number 13 on his head. He then began to walk towards the classroom as he looked towards the other's suitcase in hand he looked towards what seemed to be a ginger and another guy sitting in front of him. He then began to walk towards the seat next to the guy with the ginger hair and looked at him still whistling that song as he walked down. he then put his headphones away as he looked at him and smiled "Why hay there my name is steven it's quite a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry i didn't get to see you at the entrance exams I bet you two were awesome" He said with what seems to be a smile on his face.

He then looked towards what seemed to be a Metal jacket. the headmaster of the school he then lept up and looked at him "My apologies sir. I didn't know you were here. I would like to say thank you for letting me enter your glory as school" He said saluting him before sitting down. "sorry about that so what's your name?" he gave what seemed to be a big grin on his face as his number switched from 13 to 15 on his head. Both of the people will be able to see this as the numbers seem to jumble for a bit before it stops on the 15. He of course waited for the two of them to respond wondering what their storeys were about the exam and yet what they did to get into this school. After all the only reason he was in his school as because his grandparents threw a bone towards the schools funding.

He then wondered what his time at the school will teach him. would he be able to control his power and harness it to it's fullest he hoped so indeed.

CapRock CapRock Its_Just_E Its_Just_E RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Zamasu Zamasu

B Storm

B was watching in anger as his Makoto was the sorry target of a nasty astral finish by his online opponent when he heard a familiar whistle; he put his Switch down a bit to see where it came from. Is that Zelda...? Indeed it was; a young man with light brown hair and a blue hoodie introduced himself as Steven. There was a number plastered in his forehead, something B could only assume to be related to his Quirk.
"It was nothing much, really." B stated. "Minori and me got it easy I think." As Steven went up to talk with Metal Jacket, B noticed the number on his forehead changing. Could it be some kind of score? Nah, a quirk about videogames is too good to be true. Once Steven sat down again and asked B about his name, he answered: "The name's B." His eyes went back to the Switch's screen, but he kept talking to Steven: "So you're a Zelda fan, huh? What's your favorite game?"
--​

Metal Jacket had just finished looking at a message on his phone when a kid came up to him to and thanked him for letting him into the school. he turned to him and said:
"You're welcome, kiddo. You can pay it back by proving you're worth the investment!" He added with a grin. He then returned his attention to Alice, where the real matter that was being discussed: "What do you mean I can't say 'ass' in my speech?"

drummerboi drummerboi

Steven looked at B and smiled as his number went back to 13 again. He begun to answer his question and got out what seemed to be a picture of his parents "My favourite one in the series is Ocarina of time. I managed to play the HD remaster a little bit early thanks to my mum. she runs the executive board at Nintendo Europe she doesn't do any design work though. As for my dad he works at Square Enix. sadly I can't convince him to give me an early copy of KH3 but it will come....someday... Anyway enough about my parent's What's your quirk I wasn't int he exam so i'm very interested in what you have to show. Also, i bet you're wondering "what's with the number on his head" Well mostly it's just to indicate my mood but it has t do with my quirk too. what is my quirk? Oh my friend im sure you're filled with anticipation. You'll have to wait and see."

He continued to look at possibly his new friend. as his number then reached to a 16. seeing as he is happy that someone likes video games. He is also excited to be in the academy as well, he then wondered what his quirk was, was it fire or ice or was it more secretive like brainwashing. He then wondered what the other quirks of his classmates are after all he wasn't in the exam so he most likely would have to find out through their presentation or on fighting practice. That would definitely be interesting if he fought them one to one. It's been a long time since he had a sword in his hand. He wondered what B's quirk was and if he would be able to beat him.
CapRock CapRock

AYUMU YOSHIDA
Ayumu floated towards the school, being as careful as he could in his sleep around roads. Ashe he floated along there seemed to be a rope tied around his waist. the rope trailed off him, and off the pillow towards the ground behind him when there seemed to be a case. The rope was tied to a handle on the top, and there were two sets of wheels on the bottom that the medium-sized suitcase bounced around on as it tried to follow him along. the ginger(with blonde highlights) soon reached the school, shockingly enough, pretty early. You see he left his home about and hour and a half ago to make sure he got here in time. He got lost on the way multiple times. Ayumu floated over towards the hairs and stopped next to one before drifting over a chair, but not sitting as he remained asleep, floating on his pillow. his case next to the chair.

MINORI FUSE
Minori soon enough arrived at the school happily. she had a somewhat large suitcase behind her, but it didn't seem like all that much. The suitcase was a lie. She more then a little planned to bring more later. and then more. She was obsessive, and needed to bring all her hobbies with her, or at least as many as she could actually move. Which was a lot, but a few she would still have to go out of her way to work on. Like for example she would need to check up on her bees often still of course. (she got into bee-keeping recently) She went to sit down at one of the chair, but stopped, staring at a certain ginger haired boy who was floating. She poked his pillow watching him drift to one side a little before returning to the same spot. Excited she poked him again, she watch the same thing happen. He laughed, how fun!!!!! She noticed the boy was sleeping too, which was even more interesting to her. She found this all quite fun, and continued too annoy Ayumu, even when he went out of his way to wake up and ask her to stop. Which she didn't. This ended with him, out of annoyance, breathing in her face. This confused her, but the confusion didn't last long as she collapsed on the ground. Sleep breath.

(anyybody who feels like joining in! XD)
CapRock CapRock drummerboi drummerboi Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Katja

Katja arrived at the school, she normally would have waited a little longer to come to school as she had no real reason to show up early or even start coming early as she used her rifts to get there when she wanted. Thus Katja stepped out from her rift , luckily away from the crowd so no one got. She would not mind if someone did as sometimes people had in the past, but it was better if she didn't start hurting other future heroes. That was of course simply being pragmatic over actually caring for the others as having people that could aid you was better than them hatting you for minor reasons. Looking about there were other students many with various mutations, likely talking about scores and how they did, she of course could not but she along with another student apparently had managed to get on the news. The interview had been something of a trial for both sides as it was hard to make it sound heroic when you couldn't think of it as such. Still that had been enough to become a recommended student allowed in without having to take at least the practical side of things. Still she would need to actually attend classes, though many here must have a reason to be a hero and Katja knew she had a reason but it was nothing like theirs. Well a reason was a reason and Katja didn't care about others reasons and started to head into the school.

Sol

Sol had been brought in as a recommended student, because everyone had learned just how great she was by stopping those criminals she didn't need a silly mock practical. She had heard of another student getting in under the same circumstances but Sol knew she was by far the more interesting of the two after all who would stop the meteoric rise of the worlds next number one hero. Still despite her greatness no one came flocking to her, truly these people just couldn't see anything, they would learn of her greatness soon enough once they started doing real fighting instead of just robots. Sol for now would just act like a normal student as she technically was one but she would show everyone soon enough.

Last edited:

"..."Sigh"..."

It was a rough day for poor young Harvey Brooklyn indeed, although he had just barely passed the Entrance Exam, he didn't quite feel good about it...instead, he was more or less disappointed with himself, as he felt like he could have done more to improve his final ending scores but in the end, reality is, as is and what is done now cannot be changed, Harvey looked back on everything that had occurred during the events of the Exam and had remembered what he was told by one of the medics that were treating all of the applicants who were injured, either very badly or just less...

"...Okay kid, here's the results for your physical on from the damage you sustained during the Entrance Exam, for your mental, all stats were good if not perfectly normal, you didn't suffer any head trauma or of the sort...however...your physical...it appears you used up too much of your Quirk's energy and that had left a dampening lingering effect on you, i don't know how or why just yet but because of that, although you might feel fine on the outside, that doesn't mean internally...from now on, i suggest less use of your Quirk and more both training and focus on your combat skills, by doing that, you should be able to protect yourself more better in the future and you won't have to rely on your Quirk so much, orders from us medics, now then, i'm going to give you a special medicine that will help dull if not ease the pain a little from the strain your body sustained from fighting all those robots, as a medic, i can't say in good conscience that you did a good job, since that would go against all my beliefs that a medic should have on not wanting patients at all, which is a good thing...however, i will say this, hard work and especially effort will take you my friend to heights far beyond the normal point where limits can go and only end up at, as if limits are truly "limits" at all...know what i mean? asides from the over-usage of your Quirk, your body seems okay but remember, if a person relies too much on their Quirk, no may how good or bad they are, hero or villain...there will always be consequences for those that rely too much on their "talents" alone...remember that, now then, here's your petition to sign off and i recommend seeing your parents immediately, they are bound to be worried sick after all...oh! lastly, before i forget..."

The medic had lastly told Harvey that he had received an x cross shaped scar on the front of his left leg's knee, of which has him worried...of what did the medic mean when he said that Harvey "overused" his Quirk? as far, as Harvey is concerned, he has never once in all his lifetime had any problems with his Quirk, from the very moment it manifested when he was just a kid, Harvey has had excellent control managing it, he just doesn't understand why now all of a sudden he was told to use his Quirk less and resolve more on focusing on his physical fighting abilities, aren't Quirks meant to be used? is what he thought, he remembers coming home from the Entrance Exam all both bruised and battered and then...

"HHHHAAAARRRRVVVVEEEEYYYY!!!"

"Geh!"

"Ohhhh!!! my baby!!!"

"M-mom! calm down will ya!? its fine! i'm fine! no need to worry, just a few scrapes and burns, that's all..."

"...Welcome home, son..."

"...Hi...dad..."

"..."

"...You must be tired, go get something to eat and then take a good night's rest, you deserve it."

"...Thanks, dad..."

Harvey went on ahead, as both of his parents remained silent, recalling that they had a "certain" visitor the day of the Exam, immediately, as it ended before Harvey came home...

"...Sir, ma'am...i will only say this just once...your son...his life, is in danger..."

"!?"

"From-from who!?"

"...Not who...WHAT."

"!? What are you...talking about? ...Mr. Geyser Falls?"

It was Geyser Falls who was visiting the family, telling them of their son and the experience he went through in the Exam, especially...

"...Your son, are you sure that his Quirk has always been just a basic high jumping Quirk?"

"...Yes, of course."

"I can vouch for that, due to "certain circumstances", i wasn't able to be there for Harvey all the time, however, i will say this, from the very moment his Quirk manifested, it has always been a high jumping Quirk, no more, no less..."

"...Why bring this up now?"

"..."Sigh"...i don't have any easy way of explaining this, but...your son, his Quirk...to put it simply he was..."vibrating", as though, he was vibrating out of life itself."

"!?"

"WHAT!?"

"Honey! calm down!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY SON!?"

"...I'm sorry if i have offended you, Mr. Brooklyn but it is the truth, we caught it all on tape, we haven't shown it to your son yet, nor do we intend to, however, i will say now that maybe when he was examined for having a Quirk for the very 1st time, the doctors...had made a mistake, maybe your son's Quirk isn't "High Jump" like both you and everyone else, including himself had previously believed but rather...it is a "Vibration" Quirk, when he produced enough excess electricity from jumping too fast, his body suddenly started to give off "vibes", however, the vibes are so small that not even he notices it...he was able to phase through a solid wall with no recollection of it and had continued on like nothing happened, to Harvey, it must of appeared that there was no wall in front of him to begin with, due to the vibrations that were affecting him, due to him vibrating at that moment in time...i'll say it now, Mr and Miss Brooklyn...unless something is done about this vibration Quirk of his, Harvey's life is in serious danger, he may end up physically damaging himself...or...worse..."

"...What do you mean when you say..."worse"?"

"...He...he could..."

"Please...tell us...tell us what will happen to our son?"

"...He could phase out...of...reality...itself..."

"!?"

"For now, the top doctor of Queens Hero High has managed to quickly synthase an antidote for Harvey to take, passing it on to the medics that contains a special drug, the drug will halt the effects of the vibration Quirk for the time being, he guesses that the vibration Quirk manifested, as part of Harvey's growing up, as a young adult and that the more he will continue to both age and grow, the vibration Quirk will become stronger and stronger...he suspects that in time, the drug won't be able to keep back the vibration Quirk whenever Harvey uses it and that if something is not done, if Harvey doesn't learn to master that power of his...i don't need to say anymore..."

"...We understand, we'll make sure that our son doesn't use his Quirk all the time..."

"..."

"...Honey?"

"...I have a question, you said that this occurred because Harvey had stored up too much electricity...is this, true?"

"...I'm afraid so, yes..."

"...I see, then from now on, Harvey will be limited to use his Quirk, i will not have our son vanish!!! just...like that!!!"

"Oh honey!!!"

The Brooklyn parents cried in tears, as Geyser looked away, understanding their pain...

We now return back to Harvey, as he stands right outside Queens Hero High itself, he sighs once more to himself but also prepares, as though he is going to take on the whole world...he takes his 1st step, that will ultimately lead to an entirely new adventure, his 1st day at the Hero Academia...begins!!!

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:

Harvey enters Queens Hero High and is amazed by all that is around him, people using all kinds of different Quirks whilst talking about the classes and lessons they are attending, all the while acting, as though everything is normal, as Harvey looked on to see all these people using their different Quirks, he then recalled what his father told him last night before he went to bed:

"...Hey son? we need...to talk."

"Sure dad, what about?"

"...We need to have..."the talk."."

"H-HUH!?"

"You know, about-"

"STOP! stop right there dad! i'm not hearing this! i am so not discussing this with my dad!"

"What? ...! !? OH GAWD NO! you stupid idiot! that's not the talk talk i was going to...talk about."

"Well, what WERE you going to talk about dad!? seriously! you had me on edge there for a moment!"

"I meant the talk about your Quirk!"

"Oh, huh? what? why?"

"...Son, for the time being, i want you to take things easy..."

"What are you talking about-"

"JUST LISTEN!!!"

"!? G-gulp!"

"..."Sigh"...sorry for shouting..."

"...Hey its okay..."

"..."Sigh"...no its not Harvey, "sigh", look, from now on, i just don't want you to rely too much on your Quirk, High Jump, specifically when you start to conduct electricity, from now on, i don't ever want you doing that again, okay?"

"Huh!? but-why dad!? its always been helpful to me in the past, plus, you were the one who helped me train the electricity when i was in middle school, why now all of a sudden-"

"Just listen to me Harvey!!!"

"!?"

"...Listen, having a Quirk is good and all but if you start to abuse its full potential time and time again, then there's no actual point in having a Quirk! its meaningless! ...do you...understand?"

"...I-I guess..."

"I know i'm not explaining myself very clearly right now son but i promise, when your older, i will tell you the whole story, for now, just...please...trust me on this..."

listening outside the door was Harvey's mom with her back against the wall.

"...Okay...dad...if-if this is what you want..."

"Thank you son...you have no idea...just how much...that means to me..."

"..."

Harvey back in present time was still confused about his father's words and feelings the night before but nevertheless, had decided to accept them, due to Harvey both caring for and loving both his father and mother and would never do anything to upset them, still, this meant that he had to find a way to attend an all Quirk based school without relying solely on his Quirk, this was a mission that seemed impossible at this current point in time...

Harvey sighed before continuing onward to the dorm room he's suppose to be in, as of today, he would be officially moving into Queens Hero High's dorms, all of his stuff has already been moved to his room and now he makes his way there, not knowing of what will happen...

Last edited:
B Storm

B looked behind him as he listened to Steven talk about his parent's connections in the gaming industry; if he didn't do so, his classmate would quickly find out how envious he was about that. He saw Minori playing with a floating boy and attempted a quick wave to greet her, only to see her collapse on the ground. He grew a bit worried, but since no one in the staff seemed to bother he assumed it was the sleeping boy's quirk and left the matter behind him.
He then gave a quick look to everyone already seated; he couldn't find Gaku and Fudo despite knowing that they had passed the test. Gaku had even got the first place, which made B happy; hopefully, having a smart friend around would help with his lousy scores at written tests.
And then, he saw her.
As the girl came in, B knew at once she wasn't at the practical test; he'd see her in crowd of thousands for sure. The white hair, the red jacket, the bikini - she looked straight out of a video game! B gulped as he saw her walking through the hall, completely charmed by her spell until Steven's question snapped him out of it:
"What's you qurik?"
B proceed to create a clone of his arm, which floated over to Steven and offered a handshake to him.
"I can clone parts of my body." B explained. "Pretty good at reaching things." When Steven tried to be misterious about his quirk, B answered: "Sure, I don't mind waiting. But you won't get many friends asking people about their quirks so openly then hiding yours, I think." He added in matter-of-fact tone.

drummerboi drummerboi Karcen Karcen

Black Lily

While the students amassed at the great hall, a dark figure stalked the walls of the school, using the trees of the nearby park as cover. She wore black all over, sporting a long overcoat with a butterfly pin, a top hat and a smug grin all over her face. As it turns out, belonging to an evil organization and making plans all day long was awfully boring; she needed a bit of fun to distract herself. No one in the villains league knew of her little escapade, which made it all the more better.
While Black Lily walked around unassumedly around the school, all she was looking for was a single opening - a garbage dump, a vent, a chimney even. She didn't take long to find it - one of the freshmen's windows had been left open by accident. Lily began casually taking longer breaths as she gathered air for her stunt. Once she had enough, she hid her hat at a bush and took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment; when they opened again, the big round pupils in her eyes had turned into slits. Let's go.
Lily picked up her grappling hook and threw it into a branch of the tree beside her to provide a pivot; she then ran a lap around the trunk to get some momentum and pulled herself towards the tree, letting go of the hook a split second later; the end result was a circular upwards motion than launched her straight into the window and into the room without making a sound.
Upon reaching dormitory 101, Lily found to her utmost disappointment that there was nothing of value there. She picked the lock to open the door and walked into the hallways. Now it was just a matter of finding a good place to intercept the unexpecting freshmen.

"aha yea sorry about that the only way i can show my quirk is in combat. I do apologise but i don't want to slash your desk apart since also I don't wanna risk breaking my leg just for a stunt. i think in the brochure were going to show are quirks anyway. But essentially ever played tabletop games where you roll the dice to decide the outcome of something it's essentially that. dodging and fighting are all decided by this little guy here" The number on his head went down to 13 again. Since he is now getting a bit serious and talking about his quirk is a little embarrassing sometimes. "The number on my head reaches from 1 to 20 it rolls randomly and whatever it lands on decides for example" He got out his packed lunch and brought what seems to be 3 apples out he then said "Rogue!" Ther number on his head began to glow and it stopped at the number 10 which was a sort of yellow colour. He began to juggle the apples not showing off any skill or phase but roughly juggling them he accidentally dropped one but he was able to juggle to almost perfectly.

"The thing is if I get over a 10 in combat to often it can get me exhausted so I won't' be able to help it. Also, I don't control what it rolls my quirk decides if I live or die essentially" He continued to juggle for a while before stopping and placing the two apples and the one on the ground in his bag. "So yeah that sums up my quirk, in a nutshell, I also use my sword to fight of course and i can fire beams out of it too with my mage class" He smiled at him "Since I told you my quirk now I do hope we can get along I don't want to get on the wrong foot on anyone here. you seem like a nice guy B and your quirk is very useful. It can reach places most people can't especialy if your going to do spy work. you can just clone your ear and send it over to the villains lair. you would knw everything they know" He smiled.

CapRock CapRock

[/QUOTE]
Hiems slowly turned his attention from Misumi to the new member of the conversation. She and he had met before, in the exam, according to the girl. But who exactly was she again?
No, of course he remembered her. He wasn't the type of a person who forgets things every time he goes to sleep. If he was he never would've earned a place a QHH ever. He did remember her well. They stumbled into each other, but never really got to trade names and stuff. But by far she didn't seem like a bad person-which was a good start. Hiems gave her a friendly nod, letting her know that he acknowledged her entrance.
"Yeah. I'm Hiems Gale, call me Heim for the sake of pronouncing."
He answered her.

Misumi jumped when a student she never saw before sat next to Hiems, casually talking to him as if she's seen him before. Maybe she did- Misumi herself didn't take the entrance exam, that's where the two probably met. She loosened herself(who suddenly got nervous at the moment) and peeked over from the other side of Hiems at Beatrice. She greeted her with a sheepish smile.
"Uh.... hi, I'm Misumi. Kemono Misumi. You can just call me Misumi."
She told her. Misumi's antenna twitched a bit as she talked.

Zamasu Zamasu

Her first day.

Sofia had mixed feelings about the circumstances of her admission into QHH. On one hand, she'd gotten in through recommendation, which meant that she'd showed her abilities off enough in middle school to get her a pass into the school. But on the other hand, it felt too easy. She didn't even get to take the entrance exam, which she'd genuinely been fired up for, it was what she'd wanted for her debut into QHH; showing off her abilities and starting things off with a (metaphorical) bang. Instead, things felt just a little....unfulfilling, she guessed would be the best word to describe things. Still, ultimately this would be irrelevant, what mattered was that she used her time effectively in the future, she'd get her chance to prove herself, and when she did get it, no one would be able to stop her from taking it with both hands.

For now, there are other things to be doing....like moving in, another thing she's not exactly pleased about. At best she hopes she can get a roommate that won't be too annoying. Somehow, she doubts her wish will be granted. She's had to pack somewhat heavily for this. She'd rather have went light but her father had insisted that he wasn't going to go breaking into the school with his quirk unless it was absolutely necessary. So she has a suitcase trundling along behind her, and a backpack slung loosely from her shoulder. No point in going halfway if she's going to be prepared.

Making her way into the building, she followed the instructions she'd written on her phone, making her way to the school's auditorium. She notes a few interesting appearances, but doesn't pay them any mind. If this is like any other school, the first class will probably be some boring introduction thing anyways, so she'd rather just get the formalities out of the way when she has to. Claiming one of the back row seats as her own, she set her suitcase behind it, and her backpack down on the floor, secured between her feet. Hopefully this speech wouldn't drag on.

Beatrice Oogami

"Well its nice to meet both of you, Heims and Misumi. My name is Beatrice Oogami." The wolf girl says with a bright smile and a wagging tail. She turns her attention to Heims and takes notice of his suit, which is the same one he wore during the entrance exams. "Hey, didn't you wore that during the exam?" She asked, pointing the suit out.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

"...Wait, according to this map i have, i'm suppose to go...two places at once? that doesn't make any sense, unless someone has a Copy Quirk where they can split themselves apart..."sigh", aw man! i don't get any of this! my first day here and already i'm getting confused!"

said Harvey, unable to tell on the map he was given whether to head to the dorms or the meeting room where all of the applicants from the Entrance Exam would greet one another first...​

Gakuon Tensai, Christina Halbertz, & Fudo Kukku

TagsInteracting
drummerboi drummerboi - Steven
CapRock CapRock - B
Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma - Sofia
Psychonaut Psychonaut - Alek
@NPC - Rush
Mentioned
FudoFudo was ecstatic. Bookbag on his back, a suitcase of clothes in one hand, a cooler full of food in the other, Fudo was walking up to the school. After a few days of waiting, Fudo was finally going to start his journey to becoming a hero. Knowing his parents wouldn't approve, Fudo took every step with confidence, knowing he'd eventually be able to make a difference.

Walking up to the area, Fudo noticed many applicants milling about, interacting, sitting alone (one girl sitting in the back row specifically caught his eye), etc, etc. Spotting B talking to an unknown boy, Fudo grinned as he ran over, his things falling behind him, "Hey B! What's going on!"

Fudo ran over to the two and sat his stuff down, grinning. He was happy when he found out all of his "friends", as in the people he met at the exam, made it in. The fact that they'd all be living together made it even better, as Fudo started trying to come up with things for them all to do when they weren't in class.

"Once we settle in, we should all have a party!"

Christina and Gaku"Are you sure you can handle everything?"

Christina stood in the doorway of her home, watching as all 6 of her siblings saw her off. The three youngest were crying as the two of the older ones comforted them with sad smiles. Christina's oldest sister smiled, "Yes, Chrissy. We'll miss you but we want you to go follow your dreams. Just don't forget to visit and call."

Christina's eyes started to fill with tears, as she gave everyone one last hug. Then she took a deep breath as she walked towards the limo. Opening the door she smiled as she saw Gaku looking out the window absentmindedly, "Morning Gaku!"

Gaku looked over and waved, his eyes full of warmth betraying the rest of the apathetic features on his face, "Hey, Christina! Are you ready to go?"

Christina looked back as her siblings waved, causing her to wave once more before saying, "Yeah. I'm ready."

As she got in and closed the door, the limo took off going towards their destination: QHH. As they traveled, Gaku and Christina began talking about potential teachers, classes, classmates, etc, etc. The only person they both knew was Fudo, so Christina was excited to get the chance to meet other people. Within 30 minutes, the limo reached the school. Before Gaku's chaffeur could open the door, Gaku and Christina opened it themselves and jumped out, grabbing their stuff as well. As they stepped out, Gaku watched as some of the other students looked in envy and/or wonder at the limo, as they finished getting their belongings.

Once they had everything, the limo took off and Gaku and Christina both looked at the school, excitement clearly showing on Christina's face, and Gaku only garnishing a VERY slight smile. Looking at the map, they headed towards the meeting location. Upon reaching it, they were ambushed by Rush, "Hey, Gaku and friend!"

Gaku bowed, "Good morning, Rush. This is my friend, Christina. I met her at the exam and we both passed. Any news?"

Rush shook Christina's hand as he smiled, "Nice to meet you, Christina and not much going on with me. Although according to a little birdy, someone's been asking about you, since you got first. Once again, congrats man!"

Gaku nodded, although on the inside he was confused, Who was asking about me on the first day?

Realizing what Gaku must have been thinking, Rush looked around before pointing towards a four armed boy in the back, "That's him. According to Dahlia, he got second, so it might have something to do with that. Well, I'll see you around."

As Rush ran off towards a group of students, Gaku and Christina looked at the boy. Looking over at Gaku, Christina said, "Do you want me to go with you?"

Gaku shook his head, "Thanks, but I should probably see what he wants myself. You probably want to meet some other people anyway."

Laughing, Christina and Gaku walked over to Fudo, B, and an unknown boy, and said their greetings, before they both ran off, Gaku going towards the boy in the back, and Christina heading towards the middle of the area.

Who to talk to...

As Christina looked around for a potential friend, she spotted a girl sitting in the back row, alone. Smiling Christina bounced over to the girl, sitting down next to her, making sure not to bump into her stuff, "Hello! My name is Christina, and to be completely honest, I'm just looking to make friends!"

Christina stuck her hand out for a handshake, hoping the girl wouldn't mind befriending her.

Meanwhile, Gaku slowly made his way to the boy. Upon closer inspection, Gaku saw that the boy was actually sitting on top of his luggage and not on a seat. Mentally shrugging, Gaku walked towards the boy apathetically. Upon reaching him Gaku bowed, "A friend said that you were looking for me?"
  • Kagamine.Len.full.74018.jpg

Last edited:

"Hey! hey you!"

"Huh?"

"Lemme see that."

"Ah hey!"

Just then, Harvey met someone who suddenly stole his map and had proceeded to tell him the words:

"Hmm...ah, i see, here, take a look at this map."

"H-huh?"

"Its my printout of the map that you've got, only on your map, it says you've got two places to go, whereas on my map, it says three, your new here right? same, as i am, i'm Tenma, Tensei Tenma from Japan, pleasure."

"Er...r-right, so, wait, three places? what do you mean?"

"Sigh...i'll try and make it so that a boy like you can understand."

"A boy...like me?"

"Listen, your map is incomplete, it must have not been completed properly when it was handed out to you, on my map, it has a 1,2,3 step procedure whereas on yours it only has two locations without any steps on them, listen up! cause i'm only gonna say this once!"

"Huh? what are you talking about-"

"Okay! here's the gist of it, first, you got the assembly room, then, you go to the dormitories and finally, you head towards your first lesson at Queens Hero High, welp, that's about it, good luck from here on out freshman, you'll need it."

said the young woman named Tenma, as she walked away from Harvey, shrugging him off whilst leaving him befuddled, as he was puzzled, he then quickly came back to mind, as Harvey said to himself:

"Hmm...don't know what that girl's deal was but at least she was kind enough to give me her map and point me in the right direction, i guess she can take care of herself, huh..."

said Harvey, as just before Tenma left, she had switched maps with him, she had already memorized where she needed to go, now all Harvey had to do was catch up and find out where everyone was currently meeting at.​

Through the empty corridors of the freshmen's still unpopulated building, one could hear the distinct sound of luggage wheels spinning calmly around their axis as they followed Dhalia Joseph's lazy footsteps. Sure, she might be almost late to the big speech introduction, but she was sure she'd make it just in the nick of time. On her way there she came across a young man in a bunny hoodie, seeming to be a bit lost. She said:
"New student? Of course you are. Follow me, the speech is about to begin."
Dhalia got into the room just as Metal Jacket was clearing his throat to call for everyone's attention; she wouldn't have it any other way, she concluded as she took a seat as close as one could to the four-armed fly boy.

B Storm

B watched in unadulterated awe as Steven explained his power. So it is like a game! At this point, he had already turned his switch off and got it back into the casing; talking to the students was actually much more interesting at the moment.
"Of course I played tabletop! D&D, Vampire Masquerade, Call of Ctullhu, you name it, I've got it all in my bag!" He said while patting his luggage. Before he could continue, Fudo showed up to talk with B, followed by Gaku shortly after, though the latter didn't stay for long. "Hey Fudo! Nothing much, I've just been talking to Steven here about quirks. Also, hi Gaku. We should..."
Before he could continue, however, the voice of Metal Jacket's throat clearing over the mic took over the hall.

Zamasu Zamasu Webs Elk Webs Elk I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Kimona Kimona RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Its_Just_E Its_Just_E drummerboi drummerboi Karcen Karcen

All conversations halted immediately as Metal Jacket looked upon all the students. Those he cared about the most were the first and second place at the exam. He hadn't even noticed the 1st placer on the practical exam, but there he was, somehow first place thanks to his perfect SAT score. But it didn't matter much; just one look at the second placer and Harrison knew he'd take over the first spot in no time. While there was certainly power in him, there was also a rather grim aura about his pose and demeanor that worried the old veteran a bit. He and Beatrice were the ones who'd require the most attention to ensure they didn't stray out ot the right path.
"Attention all new students of QHH!" Metal Jacket announced. A camera team began filming his speech out in the back. "Some way or another, all you little rascals managed to get into the most prestigious school in America. Queens Hero High only accepts the strongest, the most righteous and just, the shining beacons that'll guide our society through the darkest of storms. To achieve this, we must strive to better ourselves at every moment. To rise past our weaknesses and differences all the way to the stars, that is our only goal! Everyone with me now:"
"AD ASTRA!"
He was met with thunderous applause. After him came Isla Young with her overflowing water hair. Though she looked amicable, her voice was stern and confident:
"Attention students of 2018. I am Isla Young, the Naiad, but you may call me Ms. Young. I'll be your class mentor. After this speech is done, you'll receive the keys to your dormitories as you exit; we have decided upon your roommates already, so don't bother whining.

Room 101 - Christina Halbertz, Steven Carlsworth
Room 102 - Fudo Kukku, Eli Steel
Room 103 - Ayumu Yoshida, Tenma Tensei
Room 104 - B Storm, Katja Glinka
Room 201 - Gakuon Tensai, Aleksandr Odet III
Room 202 - Harvey Brooklyn, Sofia Landreau
Room 203 - Beatrice Oogami, Minori Fuse
Room 204 - Sol Eldridge, Hiems Gale
Room 301 - Misumi Kemono, Rush Gardiner

As of right now, I'll hand out for your your first assignment: Each room will have 5 minutes in the first class to present your names, quirks and explain why did you choose to become a hero; this assignment is due to our first class tomorrow, at 08:00 AM and it will be graded. I believe that is all, class. Be sure to make the most at your time in this school, you'll need it out there."

Last edited:
Eli was still listening to his music when he heard the loud voice of Metal Jacket come over the mic. He just got to a good song as well. Eli removed one of the earbuds from his ear and turned the music down a bit so that he could listen to the speech, as well as, listen to the song.

After Metal Jacket got done saying, whatever it was he said, this lady who called herself Mrs. Young, came up and told us about our rooming situation and an assignment we had to work on for tomorrow. “Not even unpacked yet and they are giving us assignments already? What a drag,” thought Eli. When Mrs. Young finished, Eli threw his earbud back in his ear and walked up to get his room key. As he got to the key, there was also a piece of paper with it. It was directions to the dorms and who I was staying with. Eli started walking down the pathway to the dorm, which didn’t seem to be far from where they were, and as he walked, he took a look at who he was rooming with. “Let’s see, Fudo Kukku? Fudo…Fudo…why does that name sound familiar? Is that the kid that was eating candy and shooting it at that big robot I fought?” Eli was trying to remember the face of the kid until he came to the door of his new room. He unlocked it and stepped inside.

It wasn’t much of a room. Decent size for sure. There was a bed on one wall of the room and on the opposite side as well. Eli just walked over to the left one and threw his stuff to the floor and laid on the bed. “Might as well get a nap in until my roommate arrives, then figure out the next move after that,” Eli said as he let the music take over his mind and drift into a nap.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Hiems nodded, again. He was worried of a case in which everyone else than him would come in dressed formally, but luckily the students-including Misumi, which was a bit of a surprise- came dressed casually. He opened his mouth to answer, but then the principal cleared his throat, drawing the students' attention and silencing them. Hiems turned to the front and straightened his back, concentrating to the speech as it began.

---

Misumi felt a strange sensation as the speech ended with a cheerful "AD ASTRA". She never wanted to work as the family's hero-but she always dreamed of using her quirk for the good. Maybe, if she graduated here, things might go a bit different for her. Misumi let out a joyful sigh. She looked over at Beatrice and Hiems.
"Well, I guess we're in the same class... let's do well!"
She said.

Zamasu Zamasu

Ayumu was jolted awake when the teach guy started talking, he looked between them and Minori. Shit. She wasn't going to wake up for a while. What a pain. He listened to the teacher, passing out again as he tried to figure out what to do. As he slept he did take a glance at the room arrangements... He didn't know Minori's name. So as he slept he floated down and went through her stuff until he found an ID. M i n o r i... Fuse? He scanned the room sheet. There. and, B e a t r i c e...... He recognized that name..... Weird wolf? He looked around until he spotted her. He floated over to her, poking him on the shoulder as he slept, briefly waking up. "I knocked out your roommate, and can't move her." he states simply, pointing to the room assignments. "Sorry." he adds afterwards before closing his eyes, waiting for her response/to point her towards Minori/etc.
Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

The man known as Metal Jacket has spoke up, and Beatrice turns her attention to him. She listened to his speech attentively until chanting out the school's motto. After Metal Jacket is done with his speech, another person went up the podium. She calls herself as Mrs. Young, also known by her hero name 'Naiad'. "Naiad? Wasn't she also a part of the group that my mom lead to fight off the Sins? Yeah, she is!" Beatrice thought just before she is handed out her key and a piece of paper. On it is the list of dorms and those occupying them.

Beatrice is set to occupy Room 203 and her roommate is a girl named 'Minori Fuse'. Just then, the fish abomination that is Misumi spoke up words of encouragement and Beatrice nods on it. By then, a familiar-looking floating boy came up to Beatrice and taps her shoulder. She turns around and eventually, she recognizes him. "Ayumu!" She happily yelled before licking his cheek, somehow as a sign of greeting. "Its good to see you again." She said with a bright smile before Ayumu spoke about her roommate being knocked unconscious because of him. Beatrice bends on her side to see the said girl and proceeds to go up to her.

She examines Minori very thoroughly until she proceeds to give the knocked out girl the same erotic licking as she had done with Ayumu. Hopefully this should be enough to wake her up.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Kimona Kimona

Ayumu felt a shiver go up his spine when he got licked, again. He smiled a little in response to her greeting, though it was hard to tell how pleased he really was. He turned to follow her and shook his head, "That won't work." he says, "She's be out, at minimum for another good 5 minutes" he explains, "I Knocked her out with my sleep breath." he states simply. which no amount or prodding would wake her up.
Zamasu Zamasu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back