• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

"!? ..."

Harvey had a very saddened look upon his face, as he saw Dhalia slap away his hand and call him idiot, he then said to her the words:

"...Okay, sorry if i upset you in any way, i'll leave...still, thank you, if there's any time you need help...just look to me and others that will definitely support you and we'll be there, count on it..."

said Harvey, he then started walking away from Dhalia, promising to leave her alone but that if anything was truly troubling her, he would be there to help her, it would be his way of saying thank you for something, despite how little it was, he lastly started to head back to the assembly room to get his dorm room key from Miss Young.

CapRock CapRock

Gakuon Tensai, Christina Halbertz, & Fudo Kukku

TagsInteracting
CapRock CapRock - B
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E - Eli
Psychonaut Psychonaut - Alek
Mentioned
Fudo"I've got... Someone. What about you? Anyone we know?"

Fudo looked at his key and read the tag and grinned, "Yeah. It's Eli, the taser boy I worked with during the exam!"

Fudo looked around and realized the boy wasn't in the room. As such, he assumed he must've already been in the dorm.

"I'm gonna go ahead. Don't wanna leave him hanging for too long! We're gonna get everyone together after we get settled though!"

Waving goodbye at B, Fudo grabbed his stuff and looked at his map, making his way to the dorms. Upon reaching his room a few minutes later, he headbutted the door open and grinned as he saw his roommate laying down listening to music. Fudo entered the room, but he froze as he realized Eli was actually sleeping.

Exaggeratedly tiptoeing, Fudo started putting all of his stuff up, starting by transferring the contents of the cooler into the refrigerator.

Gaku "Yeah yeah, I heard you the first time,"

Gaku stood up confused, thinking to himself, First ... time?

Mentally shrugging it off, he watched as the boy then started to glare daggers at Metal Jacket, exclaiming, "Are you joking?"

Gaku, watching the scene unfold, decided to leave the boy to his own devices. Whatever was going on didn't concern Gaku so he wouldn't get involved. Gaku grabbed his things and walked away towards the line that was becoming shorter and shorter with every key handed out. Once he reached the desk, the lady deadpanned, rivaling the poker face Gaku wore, as she handed him a key. Reading the tag, Gaku saw that it was Room 201 and he'd be sharing it with someone named Aleksandr Odet III.

Shrugging, Gaku went to his assigned dorm ... and saw that his roommate wasn't there yet. Placing his bags on one of the beds, Gaku began to unpack his stuff, placing his clothes in a closet, putting his guitar in the corner, placing all of his art supplies on the desk closest to his bed, etc, etc. Once he finished, Gaku pulled out his phone and phoned a number. A few seconds later, his older brother answered, "Yeah?"

"When are you sending the rest of my belongings?"

"The butler just left. He should be arriving at your school in 15 minutes."

"OK. Thank you."

"No problem. Call if you need anything."

Gaku hung up the phone and glanced at the clock. He had 15 minutes before he needed to meet the butler. As such, Gaku decided he should just do some practicing. He grabbed his guitar, sat on his bed, and began playing one of the songs he created.
  • Kagamine.Len.full.74018.jpg

B Storm

B waved nodded to Fudo as he explained who he was with and his plans for the near future. "Sure. I'll show up here again after I've talked to this Katja girl a bit."
After that exchange, B dragged his belongings to room 104. He stared at the wall for a moment, hand floating over the doorknob. He'd never thought about what he was going to say to whoever was there. He sighted, pushing that thought away while he opened the door and took a step inside. His roomate Katja was already inside the room and half-naked, no less.
B's face noticeably got a few shades whiter while he tried to mumble something in response to the outlandish scene. He was about to fall back and slam the door shut again, but he stopped midway through; if he really did that, Katja might get the wrong idea and make things between them weird forever. Focus, B! Keep it cool, remember? So instead of following his instincts, B simply walked into the room, glancing at Katja for a moment and only a moment to calmly say:
"Oh, hey there."
He then sat cross-legged near his side of the room and strategically placed his luggage between himself and Katja. When he opened its lid, it formed a convient barrier between himself and his roomate. B huffed in relief once he was back in his cover. He was starting to sweat a bit as well. The young student took a good look into his lugagge to calm down and reassemble his thoughts; the bag carried mostly large coats, tabletop games, a deck of cards and a few sets of sunglasses.
"So, um... Katja, right?" He asked still behind his cover. "...Do you like games?"

Webs Elk Webs Elk Karcen Karcen

Black Lily

Lily happily nodded to Hiems as she moved in for the strike; in a simple move of her hands, she simultaneously passed by her victim while going through every pocket she could find with her nimble fingers; she was sure she checked them all by the time they'd finished walking past each other. And yet... Nothing! How was it possible? For a moment, the idea of having been found out made Lily's senses tingle.
A quick check behind her, however, revealed that the kid likely didn't suspect a thing. Lily was utterly flabbergasted at this point, so she simply waved happily and told him:
"Until next time, freshman!"

This year's class seemed to be very interesting, to say the least. But Lily wasn't done; she refused leave the scene without quenching her thirst for a souvenier from the heroes. On to the next unsuspecting victim.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

"..."Sigh"...i'm here for my dorm room key teacher..."

said Harvey, as he returned to the assembly room and had asked Miss Young if he could have his dorm room key.

CapRock CapRock

TagsInteracting
Mentioned
GakuAs he played his song, Gaku heard the door open. Looking up, he watched as his roommate struggled his way through the door. It wasn't until he was completely in the room that Gaku realized it was the person who he interacted with while downstairs.

"Gakuon,"

Gaku never got nervous. However, although on the outside he held his blank expression, as he watched Alek stare him down, Gaku felt a bit intrigued and full of anxiety as he wondered what the boy was thinking.

"I didn't know you played guitar."

Looking down at his guitar, Gaku broke into a smile, "Oh ... Yeah, I play guitar, alongside a variety of other instruments, though the rest haven't arrived yet..."

Gaku looked back up towards his new roommate and asked, "Do you play anything?"

Katja saw the boy come in and she assumed he was to be her roommate, it seemed the dorms were co ed that was rather dangerous in some ways. This was a school of teenagers and many were still feeling the rush of hormones as puberty took hold and their bodies changed, mistakes could be made. Well that was not her concern as Katja didn't really feel that way and she did doubt in her own way her ability to even perceive love or feel such desires. She also could not start to fathom one who would desire someone who not only would never return affection but would never even feel yours. Still her current situation was half dressed with a guy in their shared room, though he did not panic as one would expect instead he started to unpack that was not what she would expect, though it was a better reaction than over the top surprise. As Katja got dressed in a plan white t shirt and black shorts , black and white being a large part of her clothes which were all not very fashionable as she didn't care to look pretty thus did not try, the boy started to ask about games. The easy answer was no and it would be truthful, but it would not be fully accurate and katja did know accuracy was key in any explanation over vague truth.

" Yes and no i do not, i can't like things" She said her voice a cold almost dead monotone with no emotion in it " I can tolerate them and most things as i do not hate things either, i do not feel" She explained it was vague but it was a good starting point to lead the conversation.
CapRock CapRock

"Hey, so...you awake?"

said Tenma, finally deciding to be the first one to talk and speak with Ayumu, wondering if he was asleep or not.

Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
Ayumu sat on his bed sleeping, but when spoken too, after an extended pause, his eyes opened, his eyes hazy looking as only opened his outer eyelids. His eyes darted over to her after a moment, he started at her for another moment, or seemed to as he was still sleeping, when the inner eyelid opened and he was actually awake finally. "Hello." he greets slowly, "I'm Yoshida Ayumu." he greets, taking in her appearance before the inner eyelids closed again.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Heh, your an odd one aren't ya, though, i guess i can't really say that about my new roommie now can i? name's Tenma, Tenma Tensei, now if your thinking about why i have a male sounding name, its because...well...i don't like my real name, its too...girly." said Tenma, about why she calls herself "Tenma" to Ayumu of whom she had finally started having a conversation with, meanwhile, Harvey was still awaiting to receive his dorm room key from Miss Young.

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock

He was asleep once again, but Ayumu's head bobbed a little it looked like both a nod and as if it was about to crash back down on the pillow. "I....See..." He says as he slept, "Makes, Sense, Then." he continued. "My quirk, requires me to, sleep a lot, so Its normal, to see me, sleeping, like this. and even when, I'm moving around, and talking..." He explains before his head actually does smack back down on the pillow, his outer eyelid closing as he goes back to full sleep.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice has slept far enough. She wakes up with a loud yawn, and yet she sees Minori still sleeping. Beatrice came into the conclusion that it is now hopeless. If she can't wake up for the presentation tomorrow, then she might as well do the presentation all by herself. She gets up from the bed, does a bit of stretching, and then she puts on her usual clothing and head out to take a walk around the dormitories. It is surely a nice day.

(Open for interaction)​

Sofia can only roll her eyes at the assignments.

She'd known this shit was gonna happen. She's gotten some (likely annoying) guy as her roommate. Furthermore, as if life was trying to rub salt into the wound, they had to walk together to do some group introduction, which meant she absolutely had to interact with him, regardless of her feelings on the matter. Just the mere thought of it was already pissing her off, not that it was a hard feat to evoke the anger of the healer.

Then, she notices someone sit down next to her, she can already see the girl's quite a....cheerful person. One of those people with a cheer so bright it's sort of blinding, she figured that was an apt description. She could only stare incredulously, mind practically stuttering to a halt as she pondered her words. 'Just looking to make friends....?' What about...being a hero and stuff? Is that just a side thought? It's an attitude she can't really wrap her head around, but that's probably something she should get used to, QHH lets all sorts of people in, after all.

Still, she's been staring at her for what's probably just a tad too long, so just to be polite, she extends her own hand, giving Christina's a firm shake. "I'm Sofia." she greets curtly, and she hopes that manages to express the fact that she's more focused on other things.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Ayumu nodded a little before returning to sleep.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Minori was still asleep as beatrice left. Of course though she began to stir as she left. He rubbed her head, tiredly sitting up with a yawn. She stood up after a moment, leaving the room confusedly

open for interaction.

Miss Young handed the keys to Harvey, saying:
"Here you go, mr. Brooklyn: room 202, alongside Ms. Landreau." After she handed the keys, she added: "Something in your mind, my child? I wouldn't expect a student to be so gloomy on their first day here. If you tell me, I might be able to help you with it."

I Iamkingdomhearts1000

B Storm

"Oh... Got it." B said, despite not being sure at all what she meant by that. Either way, he felt as if talking too much about them was only going to bore his roommate to death, so he decided upon changing into a more productive subject. As she was now fully clothed, he didn't mind lowering the bag's lid before asking:
"So, I guess we have to do the presentation until tomorrow. We should try to work on that once we're done unpacking."
B then began to execute his sacred unpacking ritual while he waited for Katja's reply; first carefully unfolding his precious garish coats and placing them as neatly as possible in the closet, then setting up all the wiring for his consoles and PC all along the room in a beautiful organized chaos. He'd use most of the power outlets availible just to power all his electronic paraphernalia and he hoped his roomate wouldn't mind it.

Karcen Karcen

"!? ...Well, its just that...nah, never-mind, i think it will resolve itself on its own, hopefully...anyways, thank you teacher, well, guess i'm off now, time to meet this female roommate of mine..."GULP!""

Said Harvey, as he then took his leave, as Geyser watched him, pondering on what Harvey was thinking and if his parents gave him the talk about his Quirk, about placing limitations on it, finally, Harvey made it to room 202, where here, he took a huge wide breath and had opened the door, preparing himself for what laid beyond inside, as this was truly the beginning of his life, at Queens Hero High.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:
Steven began to really get bored of waiting for his roommate so he begun to walk towards the corridor where his door bumped into what seems to be a person. "Oh im sorry i didn't know you were there sorry for bumping into you" He then opened the door fully when he saw what seemed to be a girl one which had fir and ears like a dog "im sorry if i interrupted your conversation as well my name is Steven it's a pleasure to meet you,,,. So what is your nameif you don't mind me asking" HE said smiling at them putting his hands behind his back showing no expression that he is weirded out by the girl what so ever.

He then wondered what these two women would be like. Will they be nice or would he not fit. He waited for her to respond wondering if they would be nice to him. His mother did tell him before he went to the school that some of the girls may be self-concourse about there quirk since some quirks are most noticeable then others so he was told to be nice to them as possible. He then opened his bag "I think i got something here want to share some poki with me it's strawberry?" he then got out what seemed to be a pink box with what seemed to be the label of the snack he was talking about so he opened the packaging and got out two of the treats and offered them to the women that were in front of him.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice walked peacefully around the corridor, only for her ears to suddenly perk up upon picking up a sound of a creek. Eventually, her instincts took over as she held her hand up and the door slammed right into it. Talking about having a sixth sense where in fact her senses are heightened. A boy would walk out of the room and notice Beatrice. He introduces himself as Steven, and when asked for Beatrice's name, she answered "My name is Beatrice. Nice to meet you, Steven." She ends with a bright smile on her face.

"So what kind of Quirk you have that made you pass the entrance exam?" She asked, and before she knows it, Steven pulls out a box of strawberry-flavored Pockey. Beatrice immediately gets excited, her tail waggling uncontrollably back and forth. "Oooh! Pockey!" She happily yelled "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" She seems to be very eager to have a piece of that stick-shaped strawberry cream-coated biscuit.

drummerboi drummerboi

Hiems scratched his chin as he walked into the dorms building. Who was he paired with again? He didn’t really care for now, as far as it wasn’t someone that would bother him for the fact that he was one hell of a lazy person. He sluggishly pulled himself up the stairs and walked up to the room he was supposed to use with his roommate.
“Room 204.”
He muttered as he stood in front of the very room. He let out a short sigh, knocked on the door, and turned the doorknob.

Karcen Karcen

“So, uhh, Misumi, where you from?”
Rush said in the middle of his unpacking, pulling out a T-shirt. Misumi turned from on her bed.
“Japan.”
“Cool. Are there really people with spiky blue hair?”
“...wait, what?”
“Sorry, it was a bad joke.”
Misumi shrugged and burried her face on the bed. Her tentacles coiled up around her arms, shrinking into their minimum length. Her shrimp-like tail lay limp over her legs. Misumi had tried getting used to this new excited friend-and also roommate, of course- but by far he was too much energy for her. Maybe that’s why she got along well with Hiems-he hardly talked about anything at all, let alone start the conversation. A question of how they managed to talk in the first place popped up in her head, but she put it away. Someone must’ve started a conversation. For now she’s had too much of it.
“Well, I’ll... be resting then.”
She mumbled.

B Storm

B waved goodbye shyly to his roommate as he left the dorm room; the presentation wasn't quite ready, but he felt like a break was in order since Katja didn't seem to be feeling good those last few minutes. He did promise he'd meet Fudo, but should he just head there and knock? What if they were busy? He felt like there was a still a lot to learn about boarding school etiquette and he was afraid of embarassing himself too much in the process.
In the end B decided against knocking on room 102 and headed out to explore a bit the surroundings a bit, make himself comfortable with the ambient. He climbed the stairs to the second floor and was surprised with a familiar, albeit confused and sleepy, face.
"Minori." B greeted with a nod. "Got a feeling we'd see each other again before class." He did not, but the words sounded cool in his head.

Kimona Kimona

Minori, who had prior to the encounter been wandering aimlessly as she had been knocked out before the opening ceremony thing even began, lit up when she saw B. "B!!!" she greets happily and excitedly, basically running over, having forgotten her confusion and her tiredness. He tail was wagging behind her as she was now over by B, a pair of hands now floating about too. "How have you been?" she asks, "What have you been up to? Have you done anything new?" she asks, "I personally finally won at the claw machine!!!!!!" she exclaims happily. She had been waging war on and off with the claw machine at the nearby arcade for years, before she finally won without cheating.
CapRock CapRock

TagsInteracting
Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma - Sofia
Mentioned
None
Gaku"Mostly guitar and bass - usually simultaneously, plus some piano and a little trumpet and violin. I've getting into digital production recently too."

Gaku grinned for a moment as he started back playing the guitar. It appears his roommate also had some musical talent, albeit not as extensively. In addition to Christina, Gaku might be able to gain a decent amount of music buddies. As Gaku looked at the clock, anxiously waiting for the rest of his possessions, Alek asked a question, "So how'd you get so many points anyway?"

Looking towards his roommate again, Gaku shrugged, "Mostly luck and oppurtunity, I would deduce. In the practical, many of my points directly stemmed from the mission to disable the beacon. The basement contained robots, intel, and traps and considering the fact that another applicant followed me into the depths of the building, it was definitely easier for me to gain points due to having an entire section relatively to myself."

"The written test on the other hand ..." Sitting his guitar down, Gaku dug through a bag and pulled out a binder. Inside the binder was the giant SAT packet, though all the pages were now laminated, "was exceedingly unchallenging, relatively speaking"

Gaku held the test out towards Alek as he continued, "You can look through mine if you want"

On the front page was the results, showing that Gaku answered every question correctly, although it "officially" took him all 12 hours to complete it.

Christina
As Christina waited for a reply, she could tell that something was running through the girl's brain, as she stared Christina down. However, before Christina could question what it was, the girl introduced herself, shaking Christina's hand, "I'm Sofia."

Hmm ... a bit abrupt, but I won't give up yet

Letting her hand fall down to her side, Christina looked around for inspiration, a smile still gracing her face. As she did so, she overheard a group talking about the practical exam. As such, she decided to use the topic herself, as she turned back to the girl, "How did you do during the practical exam? I mean, you must have done good enough to get in the school since you're here ..."

Then Christina looked up as her eyes opened in excitement, "Unless you're a recommendation student, of course!"

Christina, from years of research, knew that QHH also let in a number of reccomendation students, just like UA, the first school to do so. However, due to the large scale the practical was one as well as the difficulty of the SAT's, one couldn't really tell who was or wasn't reccomended.

Last edited:

Harvey had left all of his stuff inside his dorm room after unpacking and had proceeded to then decide to wander about a bit, wanting to take a look at his new campus a little, eventually, he came across two people who seemed to be talking with one another, wanting to join in on the conversation, Harvey introduces himself:

"Hello there! name's Harvey! Harvey Brooklyn! pleasure to meet you folks heh."

said Harvey, starting off his introduction with a cheery smile upon his face.

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

B Storm

"Oh, you know, nothing unexpected." B answered Minori. He created a copy of a hand of his own and fist-bumped one of her floating hands. "Been busy unpacking and talking to my roommate, that kind of stuff. Setting up three sets of wires for all my consoles and my PC is such a drag... What about you?" As Minori explained about the claw, he added: "Good stuff, Minori. Winning tastes a lot better when you play by the rules, I think."

While they talked, another student approached the two and gleefully presented himself as Harvey Brooklyn. B looked back at him and said:
"B Storm. Digging the hoodie, by the way."

Kimona Kimona I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Thanks, its a hoodie i got in honor of an old time hero when Quirks first started manifesting and heroes were practically showing up everywhere all at once, which is nowadays the norm obviously, heh...a-anyways, i digress, nice to meet you B Storm and...?"

said Harvey, as he was nervous talking to both B and Minori, trying to make a good impression of himself towards them before he then pulled out his hand to shake hands with the two whilst asking for Minori's name.

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back