• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

After slapping himself in the face so many times, Harvey's face swelled up so much that it looked like he was stung by bees:

cjmseln_by_yellowflash1234-da1i4sm.jpg

After cooling all the swelling down back to his face's normal shape, Harvey then gulped and had decided to approach the girl and his roommate, deciding to initiate a talk with them both, wanting to know them, especially the former, Harvey started moving and talking like a robot, slowly walking towards both the girl and his roommate Sofia until finally, he spoke with them whilst mimicking the famous robot dance more or less with his movements:

"H-Hello, are either of you, my roommate, Sofia, by any chance?"

said Harvey, speaking to whoever was supposedly Sofia whilst appearing like a complete and utter idiot towards both her and the girl she's talking with, Harvey felt like that he ruined his 1st impression of himself towards them, inside mentally, crying to himself in a comical manner, feeling like he just ruined his chance to get to know the two girls.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Webs Elk Webs Elk

Last edited:
Gakuon Tensai, Christina Halbertz, & Fudo Kukku

TagsInteracting
Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma - Sofia
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 - Harvey
Mentioned
N/A
ChristinaAs she waited for Sofia's reply, Christina heard a slapping sound. She became visibly confused as she looked around and didn't see anyone, Hmm ... Where is that sound coming from?

Mentally shrugging once it stopped, she turned back to Sofia when she heard the sounds of footsteps. It was a white-haired boy wearing a hoodie walking up to them rather mechanically, Christina noted, although it made her smile even more, Aww ... how cute

"H-Hello, are either of you, my roommate, Sofia, by any chance?"

As Christina listened to the question, she began smiling even more, realizing that this was to be Sofia's roommate. As she never met him, Christina thought it was best to try and make a new friend, smiling as she said, "As a matter of fact, my friend here is Sofia ... "

Christina stuck out her hand as she continued, "and my name is Christina. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The smile seemed to impossibly brighten more as she waited for a handshake. There's nothing better than meeting new people.

7ab.png

This was the expression Harvey made inside of himself mentally upon talking with the girl of whom was making him feel the way that he did, he started to act a little more normally around her and Sofia and had proceeded to shake hands with the two of them.

"H-Hi, my name's Harvey, how do you do-do-do-do-do?"

said Harvey, getting anxious talking with the girl who now identified herself, as Christina, as he proceeded to shake hands with her.

Webs Elk Webs Elk Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

Beatrice Oogami

The wolf girl listened to what Steven have said, but then he is going to leave in search for his roommate named Christina. Beatrice nodded in response to Steven asking if she ever meets her because he wants to meet her. He then gives the entire box of Pockey to the wolf girl. When she took it, her face immediately blushed, her tail wagging gently back and forth. After Steven have left, Beatrice looks down at the box for a brief moment before looking back at Steven. As she watched him leave, a thought came into her mind; "I...I think I'm in love! <3" She then rushes back to her dorm. Upon arrival, she noticed that Minori is gone. Beatrice was surprised by this, but she quickly shrugs it off as she believes that she'll return.​

Black Lily

After spending several minutes roaming around the corridors, Lily reached the inevitable conclusion that she wouldn't be making off with any belongings of the students. With her face twisted in a very uncharacteristic frown, she paced her way back to the entrance. Besides the large doors, there were 2 large men guarding the entrance, looking outwards to the street a few dozen feet ahead. One of them had a pair of sunglasses and both of them were donning black suits and carrying guns. She figured she might as well dish out a bit of her frustration on the two.
"Hey, Jack." The guard on the left asked. "Where are your glasses?"
"Wait, they aren't here?" As Jack reached for his forehead, he could swear he'd seen a black blur pass by his colleague. Before he could do anything about it, his partner was now without a gun. "Intruders!" He shouted, but he felt a bump on his hands and now his gun was gone as well. "Who's there? Show yourself!"
Laughing her ass off the guard's reactions, Lily decided to finally show herself up. She had about a second or two before their slow minds processed her appearance, which was a lot of time for her; she grinned maliciously and placed a smoke bomb on the guard's open mouth. As the smoke spreaded up, she took a moment to catch her breath and say:
"You're a lovely pair of gentelman, but I'm afraid my time to play with you is over. Be sure to tell the rest of the school that the Black Lily's been here, and she approves the new batch of freshmen! Hahahaha!"
As the smoke cleared up, there was no sign of the intruder anymore. Jack was tearing up from all the smoke gas in his mouth and his gun was on the ground, split into pieces. His sunglasses were nowhere to be found.
"God damn it! I don't get paid enough for this job."

Fudo turned to acknowledge Eli. He seemed, very excited. “Yeah, looks like we are,” said Eli back to Fudo. One of things Eli took from the situation was that there would always be food somewhere in the dorm. Which is great seeing as Eli enjoyed eating.

“A party? Hmm I mean, sure why not. Not going to really boss you around. Do what you want. I am sure I’ll make an appearance.” Eli thought about the idea a moment and it sounded like a decent idea. At the very least, get a better look at the people who made it through.

“So, what are we supposed to do now? I zoned out a bit at the opening ceremony,” said Eli to Fudo.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

TagsInteracting
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E - Eli
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 - Harvey
@NPC - Dahlia
CapRock CapRock - B
Mentioned
N/A
Fudo“So, what are we supposed to do now? I zoned out a bit at the opening ceremony,”

Fudo smiled, "Well, we're supposed to come up with some sort of introduction to explain our powers as well as why we want to be a hero."

Fudo whipped out his phone and sent a quick message to Harvey, Christina, Gaku, and B, "Imma work on the presentation with Eli, but afterwards let's meet up in the rec room to party plan! :closed eyes open smile:"

As he hit send, Fudo tossed his phone to the end of his bed, "So ... what if we ..."

Christina & Gaku"H-Hi, my name's Harvey, how do you do-do-do-do-do?"

Christina continued smiling as she thought about the stutter, He must be the shy type

"I'm fine! Just looking to make friends!"

Before she could say anything else, her phone rang, alerting her that she had a message, "One second ..."

Reading the message, Christina smiled, "Ooh! Party planning!"

Looking up from her phone, Christina grinned as she came up with an idea, "You guys should come too!"

Of course, she didn't realize Harvey had also recieved the same message. Before anything else could happen, she spotted Gaku coming down the hall. She waved and as soon as he saw her, he grinned for a second before going back to his blank face. As he got closer, Christina asked, "Whatcha doing Gaku"

"I'm just going to retrieve my belongings. My brother and butler have arrived. Also, did you receive Fudo's text?"

Christina smiled, "Sure did! Anyway, I'll go with you!"

Turning back to Sofia and Harvey, "This is my relatively new best friend Gaku!"

Gaku bowed in greeting as Christina continued, "Well, I'll see you guys later. Once we meet to party plan, I'll come get you guys, as you should definitely come!"

Gaku and Christina turned and walked away, talking about nothing in particular as they made there way outside. upon reaching the moving van carrying Gaku's stuff, they were approached by Miss Young and a girl about their age, one neither have met before. Miss Young cleared her throat before saying, "Mr. Tensai, I presume. This is Ms. Dahlia Joseph, your new roommate."

Last edited:
So that's her roommate, huh?

Annoyingly timid, and she found herself holding back the urge to tell him to just spit it out so they could all get a move on. Still, there wasn't exactly much she can do about that, just hope that he comes into his own as a person. It's not really her problem. She just hopes he doesn't mess up the presentation, in all honesty.

"Hey." she greets curtly, and she finds herself wishing Christina was still here, if only so there was someone who knew what to say and wanted to talk to people.

Webs Elk Webs Elk I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Zamasu Zamasu drummerboi drummerboi Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker
- Special Episode 01 end -
- Special Episode 02: First day introductions! -

It was early in the morning at QHH and the freshest batch of students was heading in an almost organized fashion towards the classroom, following Miss Young's lead. Amongst those, there was a tall and conspicuous young man with orange hair, a white and silver jacket and green-tinted sunglasses. It was B Storm, and the sunglasses did a poor job at hiding the massive bags under his eyes. Besides the party planning Fudo invited him to yesterday, he had grown a bit anxious about the first day of class and had ended up spending all night grinding his WoW account again; his only hope of making it through the first class was a few scrambled notes of his ideas from the last day and his roommate, Katja. Though she was very straight to the point, she seemed like a very reliable person and he might be needing some of that.

It was a tall and wide class with small teal desks, a black board and a projector handing from the ceiling. B took a seat by the window and buried his head in his arms as the other students walked in and took their seats. It was a full class and he even saw a couple new faces that weren't there yesterday, but he wasn't feeling like talking to anyone yet. Hopefully he'd be able to catch some sleep while the others presented.

Once everyone had taken their seat, Miss Young looked over at the whole class, raising a concerned eyebrow at some of the students. She then followed up:
"Good morning, class. I hope none of you faced any trouble with your simple homework. But first, I'd like you all to welcome the new head of security, Samson Rynestar! He has a very important announcement to make concerning recent events, so pay attention."

"H-Hi..."

said Harvey, he said hello to Christina and saw her leave just about the same before then looking towards his roommate Sofia, of whom he would need to plan their introductions together for the class they have tomorrow upon receiving the message he received on his mobile.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

It was the next day before anyone had known it and eventually, arriving at their classroom were the new freshman, Harvey and Tenma among them, it would be here, that their 1st day of classes would begin and they would learn the true makings and markings of heroes, Harvey in his case had just hoped to himself that he could remember all that he needed to learn before making his presentation of himself to both his fellow classmates and new teacher from now onward whilst Tenma remained confident in herself, although she showed some slight hesitation, she nevertheless remained composed in front of others, not wanting her classmates to see the both fear and anxiety slowly building up within her.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Character: Samson Rynestar

Interacting with:

Webs Elk Webs Elk
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Zamasu Zamasu drummerboi drummerboi Its_Just_E Its_Just_E CapRock CapRock

Standing in front of the class room is a tall man wearing a suit despite his younger appearance he's in his mid 40's.

Ronny.png

The man clears his throat, takes a deep breath, remains quiet for a moment as he wiggles his fingers in both hands then used his thumb to pop his knuckles, he then looks up then speaks in a commanding voice.

"Hello, Heros in training! I am, Samson Rynestar! But better known as The Hallowed Knight Hero! Bone Marrow! I recently moved her and became your new Head of Security for QHH! Now enough with introductions!"

Samson then pulls out a sheet of paper from his jacket and slams in onto the wall pinning it in place with small white needles.

Lily_face.png

"This woman has caused problems around the school! She broke in and attempted to steal from the school and attacked two guards, she has reportedly stolen two guns and a pair of sunglasses from the vary same guards. If you see this woman! You are to report it to nearby staff or me immediately! Do not attempt to capture her on your own! She is considered highly dangerous, so let us Pro Heros handle it. Do I make myself clear?"

Character: Gray Rynestar

Interacting with: Noone in particular

043d362bda4d07939757598eaa8aa075.jpg

Gray sitting near the middle of the classroom and is carefully watching Samson and has a surprised expression on his face.

"Geeze, dad told me he was gonna apply here for a job, but didnt expect him to get Head of Security.... or at least get a job so fast."

Gray smiles and chuckles.

"Oh well with the Hallowed Knight watching out for us, any villains will be in lot of pain if they mess with QHH, heh."

He stares at the picture and tries to burn it into his brain, he wonders how she can be dangerous, well if his dad says not to engage he won't.

A familiar brown bobbed haired girl was practically skipping down the hall to class, completely late. She was ready to have some fun!!!!! Her tail was waving behind her as she skipped along, she was even humming. To be exact she was humming the theme of some cartoon that she was currently obsessed with. She was wearing her usual green vest with a fuzzy hood, black tank top, and brown shorts with tall black socks and green converse. Gog she seemed to love green. She burst into the classroom and- "Hello There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She grins, and yells with every ounce of her enthusiasm. She was just. So. EXCITED. She first darted up to Samson, "Hi there! I'm Minori Fuse!" she grins, "Awesome to meet you!" she grins, "I mean how cool is being head of security right?" she asks rhetorically with a grin, "And i'll make sure to tell you if i see her!!!!!" She laughs with a little mini mock salute, he tail curling back and forth behind her. Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker She then proceeded to not wait for any form of response before running up to the next interesting person. The teacher. "Hey Ms. Young!!!!!" She chirps, "I guess your our teacher yeah? That's so cool!!!!!!" she asks with a grin, "You looking forward to this next year?" she asks, "What are we going to do first?" she continues to ask, "Oh, Oh right! how are you feeling??" She asks, "I hope well?" she continued. Tail waving, before she turning her focus on the next interesting thing. Okay that was a lie, she ran up to B as soon as she spotted him. "B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She exclaimed, barreling over to him. "How are you?" she asks, "Have you had a great beginning to a new day?" she asks, "Are you excited for class?' she continued, "I think it's going to be so awesome!!!!!" She exclaims, She was literally hugging him at this point. Even though she looked like a cat though it was a complete and total bear hug with no sense of personal space, and involved literally dragging him out of his seat if he was in one. "Hey B!!!" She grins. "don't you go falling asleep on me, i see those sunglasses." she whispers quietly with a soft grin, yet one that all but said, 'to goddamn falling asleep on the really cool heros'. CapRock CapRock

Ayumu Yoshida. A short haired ginger student who was actually to class on time. He was asleep in his chair, laying on his pillow. He was of course as states fast asleep. But was still listening as best of his ability to the teachers- Heros. His chest moved in and out under his grey sweater as he slept, his legs in the'r brown shorts with black knee socks and purple converse just barely touching the floor. But he was all but jumped the fuck out of his skin at Minori's obnoxious entrance and yelling. he hated yelling. He just wanted to sleep! He actually went out of his way to wake up and glare at her, sending the stink eye at her with all his might, even though it went completely unnoticed. He muttered slightly under his breath as well with how annoyed he was. He was squishing the pillow under is chin, his foot rapidly tapping on the ground as well. He didn't like all this noise, not one bit. It was to noisy. so he continued to glare at her with his his yellow jacket eyes. Yes. Yellow Jacket. Because he was pissed. Like pissed wasp so to speak, hence the yellow jacket thing.

B Storm

(Interacting with Kimona Kimona 's Minori)

It was a life-or-death moment for B Storm, professional MTG Player; in his final round against a vile Death's Shadow zoo deck, Grand Finals of the World Tour. He had not a card in his hand and no creatures on the field, which meant he was about to lose to the 11/11 Death Shadow his opponent had as soon as his turn ended. His only hope was top-decking a burn spell and stealing the victory from the jaws of defeat, but could he pull it off? His hand shakingly reached for the top of his library and unveiled the next card... It was not a burn spell as he hoped, but a fairly strange creature card with a familiar face on it:
M-Minori Fuse!?

"B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
B woke up from his nap with a series of questions and a tight bear hug from Minori that yanked him off his seat. By the time he realized what was happening, all he truly understood was Minori telling him she was well aware he'd fallen asleep. She's right, though; I shouldn't let sleep get the best of me at class.
"
Hey Minori, good morning to you too. We can talk in a bit; I think we should sit before..."

Webs Elk Webs Elk I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Karcen Karcen Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Zamasu Zamasu drummerboi drummerboi Its_Just_E Its_Just_E Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

(the important bit)

"A-hem." Miss Young cleared her throat at the two. "What is going on here?" B instantly stared back at her and shrugged in reaction. "Well, B, if you're so eager to do something, why don't you come up here and present yourself to class? Come up too, Ms. Glinka."
With all said and done, B did believe that the outcome was pretty good; he'd much rather face Miss Young's wrath himself than letting it happen to his friend Minori. He recomposed himself, walked to the blackboard and wrote his name at the very top left corner in white chalk before turning back to class. With his green glasses hiding the anxiety in his eyes and the crumpled sheets of paper on his hands reminding him what to say, one might have easily mistaken B for some sort of unpleasant troublemaker.
"B Storm's the name." He presented himself while adjusting his glasses with one hand. "My quirk allows me to clone parts of my body to see, hear and reach things from far away, and also to protect myself and even help in a fight. I can only make a few clones at a time right now, but I plan on getting much better at it during this year." As he said that, he created a clone of his hand and looked over to Katja. According to their plan, she should have a baseball with her to help showcase their quirks. "Ready, Katja?"

Katja had helped in creating their demonstration though of course she knew she should hide the exact nature of her quirk as it created to many questions that she knew would lead to very unheroic answers. Still there ways that they could create a combination of their perks, as it seemed creatures created or altered by quirks, like the wolves or B's cloned body parts did not register as human to the other realm. Perhaps this was why her realm never actually took her as it might, maybe because lacking emotions Katja was a little less human than others, it did seem that way. Still these revelations meant she didn't have to worry about his parts vanishing inside her realm and didn't have to answer anything about Oberon.

When her name was called Katja stood up without a word and walked forward, her expression neutral, or perhaps cold she didn't look excited, scared, or eager and in truth she was not. Still this was where you could impress those in your class and give them an impression of yourself and right now Katja seemed to not care. She looked every bit the ice queen one might think she was and this would only be reinforced when she spoke after B did.

" i am Katja Glinka and this is Oberon" She said as a door sized white portal opened and out strode Oberon his face hidden behind his helmet his blade chained to his arms and in his hand a base ball. " The ball" Katja said a holding her hand out her tone lacking any discernible emotion like one might expect from an automaton, yet she was far to human looking to be a machine. oberon handed to her and she she opened two portal one in front of her and one at the back of the room on the ceiling.

"Catch" She said lacking any enthusiasm that might be there in a normal human as she dropped the ball into the portal which would make it drop through the other portal.

CapRock CapRock

B Storm

B took a good aim at the ball remembering the muscle memory from their training sessions and created a clone of his hand, then tossed it towards the falling baseball at the other sidefof the classroom. After showing the object around a while, the floating hand arched back and threw it back at Oberon.
Once the quick presentation was done, a quick moment of silence setted it.
"Good, good." Miss Young said. "And now finish with your reasons for becoming a hero." Miss Young added.
B quickly scrambled through his paper bits as soon as he was reminded of the final part. Wait, what was I going to say again? Once he found the right notes, he calmed down again and stared at the words he wrote for a second, mumbling them to himself. He then finished crumpling the paper and took out his glasses, giving a rare view of his eyes to the class as he started to talk:
"Games are very important for me. I've been playing them for all my life, and I always liked the way you get to live a another life and be someone completely different from what you are. A powerful wizard, a soldier, a veteran, a football player... You name it. You're given this person's life and memories you you can do what you want with it. It can be a bit weird at the start, sure, but before you know it, you're invested in that person's story and goals and you just want so hard to see them win." In a way, it was very similar to how B felt when he first came into the world, a person suddenly given control over someone else's body. "And it made me realize that I wanted more than anything to help other people reach the good endings of their stories. That is the reason why I want to become a hero."

Karcen Karcen

"!?"

Tenma's unnoticed shaking start to ease up a bit upon hearing B Storm finishing explaining the reason why he wants to become a hero, she felt...inspired by his words, it was at this moment that she felt like inside of her that she wanted to get to know B, as a friend.​

As the ball was thrown towards Oberon he needed no order and the blades that had been held against his arms were turned and in a flash the blades bet the ball and it was slashed in half. With that Oberon then vanished no portal needed simply fading in seconds out of existence. It was not a normal quirk that much was sure normally quirks were far more direct and even Katja had taken years to figure out the truth of her quirk so she didn't expect anyone else to figure it our from one presentation. Katja heard B's reasoning it was not the first time as they had needed to work out such things and she stood there untouched by his words, her expression never changing. Her reasoning was not so emotional but there was a logic and to her a bit of emotional thinking to it.

when B stopped she started " My reasoning is quiet simple due to external factors i can not properly function in normal society" she explained not going into full details about the factors. " Heroes do not operate within the social norms and those that normally can not operate in society can peruse a life in their ranks. " She continued heroes were an odd bunch that could be a bit more different than normal people. " Thus one like myself that can not operate in normal society can peruse a life as a hero" She said not equating a hero as a job but rather as a full life not just a way to get paid but making it part of your being.

"...Gulp!"

Harvey deeply gulped upon hearing Katja's reasoning for wanting to be a hero, learning that now heroes come in all forms of manner and when one views the world of heroes from the perspective that Katja does, Harvey could not help but feel a little if not hugely overwhelmed by her resolve...​

Level 2
Objective: Introduce yourself to classmates
Mrs young looked at the two "okay I'm actually impressed B. I'm quite surprised you actually managed to do the homework congratulations now would you and your roommate like to sit down. Next, I think Steven Christine would you two kindly take the floor" She looked at the two almost smiling. Steven was sitting on his desk before saying one single word. Everyone was ready to see his and Christina's quirks. he brushed his hair to the side revealing a green 13 on his forehead as he said no shouted the word "Dice roller!" The dice then randomly begun to roll ranging from 1's to 20s in the blink of an eye. "Rogue!"He then jumped almost at the instant as the number roller stopped at a green 15. he then darted towards what seemed to be Christina darting towards her like a torpedo towards its target. To the other classmates, it looked lik he was going head first towards her. "Team attack! Vibrating summersault!" his feet landed perfectly into Christina's hands and as his feet touched something happened.

A puls not of energy but vibrations travelled from Christina's hands and purpulsed steven further towards the front of the class as he done a somersault and landed with a crash in front of the classroom in a hero pose. He then stood up and turned towards his classmates with a serious expression on his face before saying. "Hay their fellow classmates as some of you know my name is steven Carlsworth but most people call me steven. Now my quirk is quite complicated. You know those board games or D&D where you use dice to figure your outcome well that's pretty much how I fight. My dice here" He then began to point to his forehead. HIs demeanour almost changed in an instant from serious and broadening to happy and go lucky. He then looked at Christina hoping to join him by his side as he continued to speak. "Depending on the number on my head depends on how well I do the task. if I get a 10 I do the skill on an average level if it comes up as a 3 I do it poorly but as you saw if it comes up as a 15 I do the skill extremely well. Now if I continue to get higher numbers then i start getting worn out." He then began to sit on the desk talking to his fellow classmates.

"Now here's the special bit i can do skills depending on what class I choose. I can choose between rogue wich you just saw, Warrior which is my core fighting skill and mage which is my projectile skill. Now if I get a one something disastrous happens to me with that specific skill a projectile might backfire or a sprain an ankle while trying to dodge. Now if I get a 20. imagine it's a super attack from a video game an instakill move if your caught in it well not instakill but more insta KO. Now i think that about covers my quirk until you see the rest of it in action I will pass on to my room mate christina take it away and bring the bass" Steven begins to do some sort of vibration bass music with his voice. almost rave music almost.

Webs Elk Webs Elk

Character: Gray

Speaking to: Noone in particular

Gray leans fowards in his desk impressed with his classmate's quirks, compared to his, he's not as fancy. He starts thinking how he should introduce his quirk, he only really learned the basics he can't do any of the fancy stuff his father can do. He also really only wanted to be a hero because his father is one. He starts to feel kinda bland compared to everyone else now.

TagsInteracting
drummerboi drummerboi - Steven
Everyone Everyone in the Classroom
Mentioned
N/A
Throughout Steven's portion of the presentation, Christina continued to smile. She was genuinely happy as she looked around the room as Steven talked. She finally got to see everyone in her class altogether. She couldn't wait to befriend them all.

"I will pass on to my roommate Christina take it away and bring the bass"

As Steven started doing something that could only be described as too much. She knows she told him to surprise her but she wasn't expecting what she got. Although she planned on doing it later, she decided to improvise and activate her quirk now, focusing it on Steven. She could tell that her quirk was working because it got way louder for her, meaning no one else would hear a thing from Steven, even though his mouth was still moving, "Sorry, Steven! I must admit that I wasn't expecting full-on party music!"

Chuckling, Christina turned towards the class, "Hello everyone! My name is Christina Halbertz and as you could tell from our demonstration, my quirk allows me to absorb and release sound vibrations and/or waves. The useful thing about my quirk is that as I absorb more sound vibrations, my body becomes stronger and faster, though, unfortunately, I have to continuously absorb vibrations or I'll actually get sick. Another thing about my quirk is that although no one else can hear what Steven is doing right now, I can still hear it, since I'm actually absorbing all the soundwaves he creates right now."

Stopping her quirk, Steven's music got considerably quieter in Christina's ears as the rest of the class would then be able to hear Steven "dropping the bass" once again, causing Christina to chuckle. Looking around Christina's smile began to falter, as she decided to continue, "I am the second oldest child out of 7 kids. Although both of my parents died a few years ago, my oldest sister began to take care of us all, on top of her job as a nurse."

Christina looked down as she continued. Although she was talking to the class, the way she talked made it seem as if she was reminding herself of something, "Seeing how she protects and helps the people she loves as well as the people she doesn't know, I realized two things as I got older. That everyone deserves appreciation and protection. As such, I want to be a hero that not only makes everyone feel safe, but feel loved. So ..."

Christina looked up, an even bigger smile than before gracing her face, "Welcome to my family, everyone. As a part of my family, I'll protect you alongside everyone else in the world!"

"..."

Harvey felt...amazed and especially inspired by Christina's words, it was though he could feel her strength flowing through him through her words, empowering him, making him start to feel a little if not hugely more confident about himself again after hearing Katja's presentation, of which after hearing he began to doubt himself about his reasoning for wanting to become a hero...​

Steven looked at christina and smiled as he then begun to speak as well "As for my reason to be a hero it's surprising enough that my aspiration is from all the way from Japan All might the number one hero in japan. He always says that your quirk shouldn't define the type of hero you are. It should hold you back either. My quirk maybe risky to myself but no matter how many ones or twenties I get no matter how exhausted i become. I will be the hero that I always wanted to be" He then smiled and begun to walk towards his chair as he nodded towards his teacher and ended his presentation.

He then looked at B hoping he done well since he went first.
CapRock CapRock

B Storm

Back at his seat, B was trying his best to stay awake and pay attention to the presentation. Steven sure wasn't lying about his quirk being better used in action. One look at Christina's quirk and way of speaking was enough to assure him that Steven was in good hands when it came to roommates; he was a bit scared by her speech, given he never had a family bigger than one person, but he was willing to try. As far as Steven's speech went, he had heard of All Might, obivously, and the many people inspired by him, but it was the first time he was hearing one such speech live and it was a sight to behold. He looked back at Steven and gave him a proud nod.

(Interacting with: drummerboi drummerboi )

Sol

The teacher didn't even have time to announce whoever was next before sol came up dragging Hiems behind her as she needed him and wasn't going to let him hold them back he needed more confidence that much was sure. Sol had worked with him on the best say to display their powers and had come up with something fitting for the two of them, Hiems would make a large block of ice and she would carve it however making the Ice took around half a minute, which to sol was super fast, and she would carve it. Thus she let Hiems start focusing on the ice building and she would do most of the intros to make it easier on him. She also just liked to talk more than him.

" Well while my partner works on our demo, i'll introduce us starting with me" Sol said her tone energetic and excited clearly wanting to get to what she thought was the best part. " I am Sol eldrige and my power allows me to take on the powers, abilities and even manifest signature items from video game character" She said and while some could see it as one uping the guy before she really wasn't thinking that. " I am the daughter of two quirkless parents and thought i was such for years, still i have always wanted to be a hero"

Once she was done with her intro she turned to Hiems it hadn't be enough time to finish the block " As for my goals in becoming a hero well that will be answered once the ice is done" She explained wanting to make the sculpture so much she could hardly wait. " While my partner focuses well i would introduce him but well grades are grades so your up buddy"

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back