• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hiems gave an empty stare to the ceiling as Sol dragged him up front. The best option was to get himself as kuch time as he could before he finally had to introduce himself. Too bad his partner disagreed, now he had to make a giant block of ice so they could demonstrate their quirks. Once Sol started talking, Hiems crouched on the ground and put his hands on the floor. Soon enough frost gathered on his hand, and soon the floor had a thin later of ice. He slowly raised his hand as the block of ice grew to his movements. The ice was as high as Sol’s knees in no time.
As Sol turned to him to let him introduce himself, Hiems finished the top of the ice block and turned around.
“Oh, well. The name’s Hiems Gale, my quirk lets me freeze things and makes me become stronger as I get colder. For the goals of being a hero... ‘contributing to peace’, I guess.”
Hiems said. His introduction was simple, with the minimum details of what Sol gave of herself, with the side of a voice full of laziness.
Karcen Karcen

" Now then finally the fun happens" Sol said with a smirk looking over the large block of ice. She and hiems had decided to show and not just tell about their powers and so had everyone else, but well Sol had one issue her powers were the kind you really could show off without a target. Well she could but shooting up the room and damaging school property might not be the best way to introduce herself and make a good impression. As Sol knew her antics had gotten her into the school but well not everyone would like her for barging in without training, yeah she had beat villains but thin ice might exist. Thus making a good impression without destroying everything was a good idea.

" Bayonetta" Sol said as the twin guns appeared in her hands and the shot at the ice making chips fly but damage didn't seem to be done " Kratos" She said the guns became the blades of chaos chained to her wrists s the did a few turns and small moves being careful " Dante" she said and twin blades became one huge one along with a pistol. She slammed them in and finally she felt she was almost done " Asura" She said and all the weapons vanished and she pulled her fist back and slammed it in and finally the ice block broke and under it was a statue of All Might the number one hero standing heroically.

" My goal for being a hero is this" She said before flicking it and all might shattered and a smaller statue of her replaced him, her ambition was clear become number one. Though now there was an ice statue in the front of the class and it would melt, neither of them had thought of the aftermath of doing this but hey is was a spectacle.

Character: Gray

Speaking to: Noone in particular

Gray sighs and rests his head on his hand.

"Seems everyone in the class has flashy quirks. But quite impressive however."

He looks at his hand as he curls his fingers, popping the joints and wonders how he could stand out from everyone else's quirks.

Beatrice Oogami

Fur fluffy, tail in control, and claws and fangs sharpened. Beatrice's first day in school has already given her enough surprises from the introductions of her fellow students. With Hiems done with his, Miss Young turns to the wolf girl after giving him a great remark. It is now her and Minori's turn to make an intro. The wolf girl gulped in nervousness, but she cannot ruin her first day. Beatrice gestures her roommate to get up from her seat as she did before walking up front. "I'll go first." She begins to speak.

"My name is Beatrice Oogami, and as can tell from my appearance, you probably get the idea of what my power is. Basically I am a human-wolf hybrid. I possess heightened senses and very sharp claws. Other than that, I can run faster than normal, have super strength good enough for me to lift trucks, and even jump as high as an average barb wired fence." She says, omitting the fact that she possesses two monstrous and uncontrollable forms that makes her fit more of a villain or a mindless beast than a hero. "As for my goal, I wanted to be a hero just like my mother. In fact, I am actually the daughter of the third-ranked hero Foxfire." Now pause! Let me see those surprised looks. I know all of you know who Foxfire is, and if not, then I don't blame you for not knowing. Beatrice turns to Miss Young and say "I'm sure you know her, Miss Young, right?" She then turns back to the students and say "I'm suppose to make a demonstration, right? Well, let me give the floor first to Minori and I'll have her whip up something against me."

In reality, it was already too late for the two to make plans. Beatrice had waited Minori far enough that she had fell asleep before they could plan. Surely Minori knows something that could pull off the demonstration, but she needs to make her intro first before doing so.

Kimona Kimona

Minori watched the demonstrations and intros. She was getting more excited by the second. All of their quirks were so cool!!!!!!! and their hero motivations just Pumped. Her. UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her ears were twitching with excitement, her tail swishing behind her, like really fast. She was pumped. She wanted to get up there and do her presentation too! So when she saw Beatrice, who seemed to be her roommate, she jumped to her feet and ran up after her. She was shaking. from excitement still. Beatrice had already started, so she was going to wait and go after her. Minori had a hard time waiting though due to how excited she was, and fidgeted behind Beatrice. As soon as she was done she perked up and humped forward, putting her arm over Beatrice's shoulders because why the heck not. "Hey Hey Hey!!!" She grins, yelling at the top of her voice. "My name is Minori Fuse!!!" he chirps loudly, tail swishing behind her, "And I and the New and improved version of B!!!!" she laughs, a few pairs of hands appearing around her. "I basically can replicate things too!" she grins, then making a replication of her eye appear. "But-" she starts, "I can also do this, for example. !!" she grins before literally pulling one of her eyes out, before putting the floating one in it's place. She grins, before switching them back again, and the replica eye disappearing. She grinned further. before facing Beatrice. "Wanna fight?!" she asks with a playful smile, putting her fists up, the floating arms mimicking, "Come on! let's fight!!" she says again with a grin, before taking a few practice punches, punching the air, the replica's mimicking as she bounced about. She didn't actually fight like this, but she was just playing around. she then swung on of her replica fists at Beatrice. If it hit it would be of average strength, but not really that strong.
Zamasu Zamasu

B Storm

When it finally came the turn for Sol, B didn't feel tired at all; he was expecting video game girl to put on quite a show, especially after hearing about her power. And then it came. Hiems seemed nice with his ice quirk, but when she started to just announce some of the most incredible characters ever created and turned the ice into a work of art, he was barely hiding his excitement. He wasn't even envious at that point anymore; he was completely taken away by her confidence and goals and wanted to see some more of that, up close. Now he'd just have to muster the courage to approach her.
After those came Minori and Beatrice. He knew of FoxFire only by name but didn't react much by her mention. On Minori's side, he was hoping she'd put on a show and reacted to the jab at him with a carefree smirk; as far as he knew, she might be right. Finally, he was worried when Minori proposed to fight, but once he saw her 'fighting', it was pretty clear that it was just a performance.
But for B, the quirks really were just a sideshow; he was interested the most in each and every one's motivation. The majority of them seemed to want to follow on a hero's footsteps; that was interesting for him since, despite not telling that to everyone, a big part of his reason to be there was to be different from a person who took a dark path. He didn't tell that because that would lead to some complicated questions, and some of them he wasn't willing to answer yet.

Beatrice Oogami

The wolf girl watched as Minori does her intro and showcase of her Quirk, until she proposes her to a fight. Beatrice was taken aback by this. "Wait, M-Minori, I-I don't think we should-" Her words suddenly cut off when her instincts suddenly act up which made her catch Minori's replicated fists. She felt the strength of it, but it wasn't even much. "Minori!" She yelled "Are you trying to get us in trouble?!" She is not happy about this.

Kimona Kimona

Minori laughs in response to Beatrice's complaint, "It's fiiiine!!" she grins, bouncing about again, punching the air a few more times, "Pow Pow!!" she laughs, mimicking the sound of a punch, before another replica fist punches at Beatrice, "Don't you wanna be a hero?" she asks with a smirk, "Fight me!!" she says again, tail swinging behind her. "Let's have some fun!!!" she adds with a cheerful grin. She mocked a few more punches before throwing another real punch.
Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice is not liking what Minori is doing as another is hurling towards her. She immediately steps back, avoiding the fist and say "Minori, stop! Minori!" But the girl didn't listen as she delivers a few more fake punches and delivers a real one, all of which Beatrice manages to dodge by instinct, but the real one has her frustrated far enough. After catching it, she angrily yells "I said THAT'S ENOUGH!" And then with her claws out, she lays a violent scratch on Minori's face. Realization kicks in and she was shocked to what she has done.

"M-Minori...I..."

Kimona Kimona

When Minori finally gets a response, Some emotion flashes across her face briefly before a wild grin flashes across her face. Yes. Fighting, this was correct. As warm blood dribbles down the left side of her face, she laughs, "Yes, Yes! finally!" she smiles, "I mean yes, you didn't continue the fight(and, well scratched me, i was expecting more of a punch or whatever...), but it was a start! and your still showed off your quirk!!" she adds nodding with a smile, "So that's good. Yes, very good." she smiles, The blood ran down her neck and began to stain the collar of her uniform. She paused for a moment to put the fingers of her left hand in the blood and look at it. She stared at it fir a moment before putting them in her mouth... "Always wondered what blood tasted like...." She mumbles, "It's not very good..." she sighs, sticking her tongue out a little. Bluh. She wondered how long it would take to scab.... Actually upon closer inspection it was very deep. She probably would need a nurse or doctor. She even went so far as to prob the wound with her tongue from the inside. Turns out poking the opposite side of the wound hurt like hell and felt as if, if she prodded it to hard it would open right up and be a hole into her mouth too. ick. She really needed to stop poking it with her tongue. She continued to lose blood, ignoring anything a teacher might be saying to her, only responding to noises with an (somewhat sarcastic) 'u-huh.'
Zamasu Zamasu CapRock CapRock

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice stares down at Minori playing with her own wound and tasting the blood out of it. She is completely disgusted by this. She looks down at her bloodstained claws, and that is when she picks up a small whiff of the scent. She quickly covers her nose, but it was already too late. Her body begins to shake and her eyes changes in color from yellow to red and then red to yellow, repeating it all over. She is struggling to suppress what could be one of her two transformations. She slowly backs into a wall, struggling to speak. "S-Someone....h-help!" Her voice speaks of terror "H-H-Help...m-me...!" She suddenly falls onto her knees and then on all fours. Her body is beginning to grow at a slow rate, her claws growing longer and sharper, and even her hair is getting more longer and messier. "He...He...HELP!!!" She screamed, someone do something!

Kimona Kimona CapRock CapRock Webs Elk Webs Elk RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Well, at least classes at QHH seemed to be lively?

It's hardly a matter of thought for Sofia, her reaction is practically instinctual at this point; she sees an injury, she's going to heal it regardless of the situation. Without a thought, she shoots up from her seat, closing the distance between her and Minori. She gives her a unimpressed look "Quit fuckin' poking the wound, dumbass..." she mutters, and then wordlessly, she grabs the girl by the forearms, feeling the little tingling sensation before- a sharp, stinging pain cutting across her face. She's not taken the whole injury, leaving it roughly at a 60:40 ratio with her taking just a bit more. She hisses in pain, reeling from the sudden pain blossoming on her face, she turns, leaning a little against one of the desks, looking over the class and pointing at Beatrice.

"OI! Does someone wanna fucking get her outta here before things get worse?!" she snaps, hoping to rouse someone into action while she makes sure nothing too bad happens.

Zamasu Zamasu CapRock CapRock drummerboi drummerboi Kimona Kimona

Steven looked at the women who he spoke to. SLightly horrified he shook that terror aside he got up from his chair and begun to run towards the classroom. He then shouted "Warrior Grapple!" He then jumped towards Beatrice. The dice began to roll on his head and as he begun to grapple the girl he put her in a full nellson legs wrapped behind her to. In what seems to be a full body lock Hopefuly he can try and contain her. He then continued to try and keep a hold of her hoping he doesn't lose strength, he is also trying to reason with her "Beartrice remember me its steven calm down okay. I need you to listen to my voice okay stop trying to hurt people and calm down!" He said as he continues to try and hold on.

"I need a bit more help over here I think I can't hold much longer!" he continues to grapple on his quirk making him more and more tired out his muscles clenching and pulsing from his quirk. He begins to sweat as he begins to get the side effects of his quirk. he wants to make sure Beatrice is okay "Beatrice please listen to my calm down and stop this, please!" He continued to try and restrain her hoping his grip doesn't loosen

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu CapRock CapRock

"...Listen, i don't want to hurt you, your a classmate, just calm down and let's get back to lessons okay? i don't want to cause you to feel sick..."

said Tenma, slowly approaching Beatrice, as the former was prepared to use her Quirk on the latter should she still continue causing trouble for everyone.

Zamasu Zamasu

Beatrice Oogami

By now, Beatrice would begin to slowly have a personality change. When she is put on a lock bu Steven, her face has already grown menacing; longer snout, sharper teeth, and her eyes are as red as blood. She begins to struggle to break free, and it is only a matter of time before her transformation is complete. "Let..Let me go! D-Don't make...me...kill...all of you!!!" She says, her tone has gotten deeper and more villain-like. She's starting to grow more rabid than ever.

drummerboi drummerboi I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Kimona Kimona RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

"...Sigh, guess i have no choice...hey! can someone hold her down!? i'm going to use my Quirk! it will only hold her in place for a few moments so after that, someone had better think of a way to calm her down!"

said Tenma to all her classmates, as she was prepared to help her fellow classmate Beatrice no matter what, despite not knowing her personally very well.

Zamasu Zamasu drummerboi drummerboi Kimona Kimona RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan CapRock CapRock Karcen Karcen Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

With that threat sol knew she had to act while at first she was letting others work it out without her likely causing a blunder now she could get involved. To sol it seemed that Beatrice had a dark uncontrolled feral side to her quirk. It seemed others were thinking the same way but the dog girl was strong it seemed and in truth Sol kind of wanted to fight her to see how strong.

"I got the take down just hold her" sol said having a perfect character. "Solid snake" she said and seconds latter she held a gun or rather a tranquilizer gun and she was ready.

"Just do it quick" sol called out aiming the gun and ready to fire. One of the darts could knock out a full grown man but Beatrice was more than that so sol planned to fire several into her.

Minori watched Beatrice for a moment. Ooooooh that was cool. Oh right... She was probably in danger. Oh well. When Sofia walked over though, she watched her instead. When she used her quirk, Minor's face lit up, "OMG!! that is so COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she chirps, now poking at the makings on Sofia's face and her own face, trying to figure out the quirk the proportion of the scratches now. She was excited as hell. She loved quirks.

Ayumu yawned listening to all of this. All the presentations had been very interesting, and Minori's, annoying. But that was to be expected. Now when things got out of control he sighed and floated up. "Why do people always go for the Darts?" he mumbled to himself, "Why does no body ever ask me if they need help?' he continues to mumble. When he got up there He floated past Sol. You don't need the tranq." he sighs, "You shouldn't be shooting students anyhow." he adds with a sigh. before floating straight up to Beatrice, face to face with her. "How are you?" he asks her, as he knew her and all. When he spoke though he breathed sleeping gas into her face. and a lot of it. So anybody in the nearby face vicinity might have gotten a dose as well.

Zamasu Zamasu I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi

Beatrice Oogami

Beatrice is almost to her monster form when all of a sudden, Ayumu comes up to her and hits her with his sleeping breath. Beatrice took the breath and begins to calm down until she eventually falls asleep, slowly reverting to her normal form. She was this close to start a massacre if it weren't for Ayumu's intervention. But the thing that got into everyone's minds is what just happened to Beatrice and why she started acting up like that.

CapRock CapRock Kimona Kimona Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Webs Elk Webs Elk Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

B Storm

B's heart skipped a beat as he watched what was supposed to be a simple demonstration ending up messily. The other students reacted even quicker than he did, so by the time he reached Minori, the situation seemed under control. He held her by the shoulders and asked:
"Minori, are you ok?" Now that he looked calmly at her, he noticed her gash seemed a lot smaller than it did from his seat. He looked at the rude girl who came to help Minori and noticed she had a wound at exactly the same place, but a little deeper. B connected the dots, turned to her and said:
"We should get you both patched up. Miss Young, which way is the infirmary?"

Miss Young could do little else than watch in shock at all that happened before her; now that she gave some thought about, she ought to have intervened as soon as Minori got riled up, considering what Metal Jacket had told her about Beatrice. If he finds out about the whole situation, I won't hear the end of this...
"
You can stay, Mr. Storm, I'll take them there myself." Miss Young carefully picked out the sleepy Beatrice from the floor and placed her over her shoulder. "Meanwhile, I want you all to stay put here and wait for our return." Despite the confusion, Miss Young was very satisfied with the results; the students clearly had that knee-jerk reaction that separated the great heroes from the ok ones. That'd certainly bump up the class spirits.

Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu Webs Elk Webs Elk RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Its_Just_E Its_Just_E

Minori smiled when B came up, "I'm fine!!" she smiled, she poked at her hair, fixing it a little. She then looked over at Mrs. Young when She decided to take them to the infirmary herself. Cool!! She was all ready to go! she was bleeding and everything! She watched he pick up Beatrice and was ready to follow her as soon as she left.

CapRock CapRock

"...Phew!"

said Harvey, having sat through all that and had lived to tell the tale, now then, his turn was soon likely to happen and so he winked at Sofia, hoping that she was ready for their shared presentation towards the rest of the class.

Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma

(I'm BACK!!!).​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back