• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High! [Boku no Hero RP] - Currently Full!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
- Short Timeskip -
Once Minori and Sofia had come back with bandages on their faces, Miss Young calmed and seated all the students down, assuring the situation was under control. Presentations like these were bound to cause trouble every now and then, especially considering many of the students were still rather inexperienced at the use of their own quirks; such a day was important exactly to inform her of what kinds of issues she'd have to address in the future. Imagine if a student like Beatrice to be sent off to internship without any knowledge of her reaction to blood! No, now that the situation was under control, the professor was glad that it happened.
"Well then, let's move on." Miss Young announced. "Tenma and Ayumu, why don't the both of you go next?"

Kimona Kimona I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Last edited:
Minori went to her seat, smiling, tail waving.

Ayumu shifted when he heard his name, lifting his head off his pillow, off his desk, but didn't vocalize a response to her. Just after a moment he slowly started to lift from his desk, hugging his pillow and he floated into the air. Once doing so he floated towards the front of the room, over the other students. Once at he front he slowly dropped to the ground, his feet actually flat on the floor, hugging the large pillow in his arms. And then his eye opened. Like opened. Like really opened, no closed inner eye, Open. He sighed looking about the room, "My Name is Ayumu Yoshida." he greets, "I want to be a hero because I want to help people out and do my best to benefit others." he starts off. "My quirk is Baku, Yes like the-" yawn, "spirit thing." He continues, "i have enter, control and eat dreams, along with knock people out with my breath like you saw earlier, and float." he states simply, hovering a few inches off the ground for effect. "But I need 4 times more sleep then you guys, so I will be sleeping in class." he explains, "But i still will know whats happening, I have a second eye-like that is clear and causes my eyes to looks foggy, i use that when I'm sleeping and trying to get things done, so I still might need help to be filled in on little bits later, but over all I will be fine, so I would appreciate it if you guy would avoid waking me up as much as possible." he finishes. Once he was done he waved to Tenma before shifting his grip on the pillow before he floated up ward, now laying on the pillow, asleep once again.
CapRock CapRock I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Tenma got up off her seat and walked to the front of the class, she bowed her head in respect and politeness to all her fellow students before beginning her presentation:

"...Hello there, the name's Tenma, Tensei Tenma, i'm a transfer student from Japan, i decided to transfer here after i was..."bored" with Japan to say in a term of words...you see, the reason i decided to transfer here was because of what my reason for wanting to be a hero is all about, i want to be the kind of hero that doesn't seek fame or fortune like many of the pros do, as i believe that they have forgotten the true essence of what it means to be a hero...the kind of hero i want to be, is just like Japan's number 1 hero, All Might, as for my Quirk..."

said Tenma, as she started to go into details about herself before moving on to the subject of what her Quirk is and how it works.

Kimona Kimona

Ayumu continued to hover next to Tenma, asleep. His had his second eyelids closed at the moment, so it looked like he had a film over his yellow eyes. He was half listening to her like usual, and waited for her to talk about her quirk.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"My Quirk is called Vertigo and just like the name says, it has the ability to induce Nausea in other people, throwing them off balance, of course, this doesn't mean that the Quirk doesn't come without side effects..."

said Tenma, as she revealed the nature of her Quirk before going on to lastly talk about its side effects.

Kimona Kimona

Last edited:
Miss Young stared at her watch, pretending she wasn't seeing B about to snooze off on his seat; in just a few more minutes she'd have to let the class go on a short break. She originally intended to have all the students present in the first class, but given all the unforeseen circumstances that day, she was happy to take a bit of the next class' time.
"Tenma, remember this is a 5-minute presentation, please."

"...Oops! sorry, a-anyways, ahem! lastly, the side effect of my Quirk is that if i use it too much, i'll end up in a coma for a very long time, about a month's time to be exact, anyways, that's all i wanted to share with everyone, is this okay teacher?"

said Tenma towards Miss Young, as she didn't want to feel that she was holding up the class or anything.​

Miss Young batted a concerned eye at Tenma. One month of coma could spell trouble for the school if they ever let her overuse it; she'd better notify that to the PE staff alongside the other noteworthy characters.
"Yes, this will do." She told Tenma. "Please sit, you two. We have time for one more presentation before you go into lunch break..." As she said that, her eyes scoured the tables. She knew she'd probably have to pick one of the transfer students since they'd take a little less time than a couple of students. After a moment, her eyes finally met with Gray's.
"Class, the last presentation for the class is Gray. He enrolled for a branch of QHH and passed the test there, and since the Rynestars have moved here, the school has gladly let him attend here. Come here, Gray."

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker I Iamkingdomhearts1000

B Storm

B was nearly reaching a point of no return in his sleep when he heard the magical words 'lunch break'; he sprung up fast as thought, realized it wasn't over quite yet, and slowly and quietly sat down again, doing his best to pretend nothing had happened.

Last edited:

"...Sheesh!"

said Harvey upon seeing B suddenly wake up and then go back to sleep just, as suddenly, as well with Tenma lastly bowing down her head in politeness towards Miss Young and returning to her seat.​

Speaking: Gray

Gray suddenly snaps out of his daydream and looks at Miss Young, he stretches in his chair before standing up and walking to front of the class then looks across the classroom then loudly pops his knuckles then shoulders.

"Heya, im Gray Rynestar, my quirk is called Bone Structure Manipulation, it allows me to control my own skeletal structure to harden my bones and create armor or weapons from my own bones."

Gray extends his arm outward then the tips of his fingers briefly grow longer before bone claws extends from his fingers then his forearm expands then a bone gauntlet forms around his arm.

"I require a high calcium diet use my quirk to it's full extent, to low of calcium will cause my bone creations to be weak and fragile, enough calcium intake and."

Gray turns around and punches the wall with his bone gauntlet leaving a few fractures in the wall then looks back at the classroom.

"Also reason I wish to be a hero so a I can defend those who can't defend themselves!"

Last edited:
(Currently on a break from the presentations until Webs Elk Webs Elk can post again)
Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Karcen Karcen drummerboi drummerboi Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker Hououin Kyouma Hououin Kyouma I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
Shortly after Gray finished his presentation, a loud buzzer resounded on the school.
"Listen up, class: We'll have a short break for lunch and then we will resume with the presentations. Please form an orderly line and..."
But by then it was too late; the whole class was already leaving dragging their tables to exit their seats, snuffing out the teacher's voice. She massaged her forehead for a moment as it emptied out, then headed out herself to have a very difficult talk with Metal Jacket.

B Storm

B followed the handy signs on the walls that lead to the school canteen; his stomach was growling violently since he wasn't much of a breakfast guy. The signs led him to a large square beige room with windows and doors to the training court and long metallic tables. In the middle of the canteen, there was a respectable amount of options being served by the staff and the corner even had a Subway and a McDonalds for those that could afford a paid meal. B had never seen so much food in his life and he was lovin it. Well, at least he would if he had any money on himself.

Harvey made his way to the canteen before taking a seat, as he brought out a homemade sandwich he brought with him before starting at Queens Hero High.

"MMM! Nothing like mom's spicy cheese and ketchup sandwiches! ...strange, its only been a day but already, i'm starting to miss them and wondering how they are, i hope-i hope mom and dad are getting along with one another..."

said Harvey to himself, as he ate by himself, reflecting on his family, hoping for the best for them while he's not there.​

Minori watched the presentations, extremely interested, tail waving behind her. So cool!!!! When told it was lunch break she bounced up excitedly. Awesome!!! She made her way out of the room after pulling her bag over he shoulder and towards the canteen. She was on a mission to- "B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She exclaimed with a grin, barreling over to him as soon as she saw him. She practically jumped on him, tail waving. She wanted to hang out some more with him!!! "So what are you yup to?!" She asks, she was yelling per usual. It seemed like she was unable to talk in a normal voice.
CapRock CapRock

Ayumu drifted back to his seat when he was done, and sat back on his seat, resting his head on his pillow on desk. He listened to the other presentations as he slept. A moment after hearing the bell he floated up and headed for the door. Eventually he reached the Canteen and floated over to one of the fast food chains. He sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly ordered what he wanted as he held up the line at the Subway. Some of the students were getting pretty angry at him due to how he was literally sleeping and ordering at the same time. The ginger didn't bother to speed it up either. He just took his time before taking his food and looking for a seat.

Gray quickly heads to the cafeteria, he hoped they have calcium rich food as he needs to keep his calcium intake high. Once there he gets a grilled cheese sandwich, yogurt and a large glass of milk before going and sit down. He starts eating and thinks about his classmates quirks.

B Storm

B hadn't fully woken up by the time he was tackled by Minori. He kept his calm and served himself of some beef and mashed potatoes. B looked around and looked for a searched for a familiar face to sit next to; he recognized the bunny-hoodie kid and headed to him. On his way there, he answered to Minori:
"Minori... You know what I've been up to, we've been together since morning. But anyway, I guess we finally get to talk again, huh? The presentations seemed nice, but I ended up half-asleep through half of it. Did anyone catch your attention?"

Kimona Kimona I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Minori grinned, hanging on B the whole way as he went about getting his food. "YEAH!!!" she chirps with a grin, "Though you know you shouldn't fall asleep on the first day of school on your first class!" she adds, one hand knocking lightly on his head like a door. "I thought all of the presentations were cool!!!" she starts to add on with an excited grin, "I love all the quirks!!!!" she continues, She intended to sit next to B of coarse. "They were all SO COOL!!" she exclaims, then again when did she ever stop exclaiming. She seemed all around pretty goddamn happy with herself.
CapRock CapRock

Katja

While the others went to the cafeteria Katja instead vanished into one of her portals she didn't really need to go there with knowledge of where the dorm was she could return there in an instant and cook for herself, or rather get things ready for latter. While most not think it Katja had decided she was a decent chief as while her emotions might be gone her sense of taste was not affected and while she didn't really favor things she could still tell what tasted bad, and what tasted good and form a preference. She also had needed to learn to cook anyways as she had to feed herself after her father fell ill, she had needed to attend to most of needs even when he was healthy enough to go home and thus she had plenty of practice with domestic chores. She had decided during class while not really listening to the other presentations as she could not care for them that she would make her style of stew. This meant that she would need several hours and a slow cooker to make it just right, though they were a little lacking in beef she would use chicken which to her was better when slow cooked. The stew would have chicken, potatoes, carrots, and green beans. all of theses could be left unattended for a long period of time to slowly cook. The meal for her lunch would be a simpel dish of a meat and cheese sandwich and some chips, in truth she was not picky but well lunch was a light meal and dinner was a bigger meal so it needed to be prepped more than lunch and besides her roommate did not seem the kind to cook so she might as well do it herself before he did something like starve or eat carry out every day.

Sol

Sol had basically ran out the door when the bell rang, she wasn't the greatest at paying attention though all those intros had been cool and had kept her attention, she still had some trouble staying still as she got excited. In truth Sol was they type to learn by doing at least when it came to herself in games it was a little different, or well maybe it wasn't she could read a combo but she had to do it before she really got it. Well she would rather be out doing things right now and it kind of made her want gym to come so she could show off a bit more, though of course she would be running her timer down which was always super annoying who heard of a hero who could only fight for half an hour. That was one thing she really wanted to work on she could just imagine begin able to use her quick all day that would be the greatest thing ever, well second greatest the greatest would be becoming number one.

Getting to the cafeteria she would get some of the less than healthy foods, like pizza and of course soda , soda was great and she would hate to go without it and best of all she didn't seem to gain much weight, maybe it all went to her breasts. Well whatever the explanation she found she had a new challenge she needed a place to sit, and not one to shy away from such things and not really one to be scared by a crowd she soon found one other classmates, the bone guy.

" Hey there bone daddy" She said giving him a nickname " So what do you think of everyone's quirks?" She said her tone friendly and clearly comfortable going up to someone she just met and not feeling awkward.

Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Interacting with: Sol Karcen Karcen

Gray is takes a large bite from his grilled cheese sandwich chews then swallows followed by a large gulp of milk. He looks around the cafeteria at all the people here.

"Hum, lots of people at this school, wonder where my classmates are. And wonder how dad is dealing with his new job, as head of security he's probably gonna be quite busy."

Suddenly one of his classmates, Sol shows up. He quickly wipes away his milk mustache and looks at Sol, he slightly blushes the first person to speak with him is a girl and a cute one at that he is however confused about the supposed nickname she gave him. He clears his throat.

"Uh, hey, you uhh... Sol right? That chick with the video game quirk? Also I'm Gray not bone daddy."

He proceeds to eat a spoonful of his yogurt.

Sol

Well that was not the reaction Sol truly expected from gray she had expected more laughing as it was overall a very silly nickname. It was funny what some would take seriously , but hey some people were just the nervous kinds and it seemed to Sol was that kind of person, though she might be wrong first day new school so many reasons to want hide. He might also be trying to not stand out after he put a crack int he wall though that was really cool given he from her understanding didn't have super strength, and the walls weren't sheet rock.

" Yeah i know it is Gray has no one ever given you a nickname or something?" She asked as his quirk was just asking for it and she was sure there was at least one or two boner jokes that could be made. " Anyways your quirk was neat , never seen anyone that can make their own gear" She said " Well except Endeavor i guess though bone is cooler than fine to me"

Interacting: Sol Karcen Karcen

Gray sets his yogurt down and shrugs.

"Well usually stuff like bone head or something, other then that not really."

He leans back, raises his arms then stretches his back and shoulders. He seen Endeavor in action alot on t.v. well, like most of the top heros anyways. Gray then leans fowards again.

"Yeah I suppose it's cool but I can really only create basic armor and smaller weapons from my bones, nothing compared to what my dad can do."

B Storm

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." B said to Minori when she reminded him how bad it was to sleep during class. "Couldn't get myself to sleep yesterday, that's all." Once he heard her talk about the quirks, he smiled a bit and added: "I'd thought you would say something like that, Minori. It's good that you didn't take Beatrice's slip personally; she is your roommate, after all."
There were some amazing quirks in B's class as far as he was concerned; his roommate Katja's was pretty impressive for him, as was Gray's And Christina's; but the one he liked the most still was Sol. His eyes lingered a bit on her as he saw her talk to Gray; he'd do anything to be in his place right now. For now, however, he was already ecstatic to be in friend's company, even if he didn't appear as excited as his friend. He sat alongside Harvey and gave him a nod as B started to eat; it was only after he'd calmed down his hunger that he actually spoke to him:
"Hey. Got something from home to eat, huh? I wish I was that prepared. If there wasn't a canteen i'd probably starve."

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Kimona Kimona

Sol

" Yeah well they are the pros, and have a lot more experience and experience is key" Sol said not really to comfort him but because that is a fact they needed to level up " But still it is impressive you can almost put a hole in the wall" she said having noticed that most of all due to that strength required, she didn't brag about her power as well she was interested in others and their power. They would all likely be competition if everyone sought to be number one, and while Sol was not one to want to cheat she did like to know about other people besides making friends was good.

Sol did notice one thing as she looked around she saw other students in other classes but she did notice that that one summoner girls wasn't around while most others were. Sol could swear she had seen the girl step into one of those things she created as she left, so if she could move instantly why hadn't she been here first. Sol had wanted to ask about how that all worked as that was seriously a cool power to her as Sol had never heard of a quirk to summon things. Well there was hers but that was different.

" Hey where is that one girl the summoning one?" Sol asked realizing this might seem odd that she noticed one class mate not in the cafeteria when there were so many students but someone with a hair color like hers was hard to come by.

Minori frowned a little, not in a sad way, more like an 'i'm annoyed at you!!' kinda thing. "You should try harder to sleep then!!" she huffs, arms crossed before getting excited again when he continued. "OMG did you see her size change?!" she exclaimed, clearly excited, and clearly either ignoring or disregarding the taking it personal thing. That or she didn't even care that she got injured. "It was SOOOO COOL!!!" she continued, "OH OH! and wasn't it cool how more wolfy she became?" she continued to get excited more-so, "And wasn't it how cool how long her claws got?" she asks excitedly, honestly at this point she might accidentally hurt someone walking by with it with how fast it was going. "They were so cool and sharp!!" she adds, before her tone completely changed. "Hey. do you think she has to sharpen them herself or do they come that way?" she wonders aloud, before going back to being ecstatic, "Hey do you think she has other forms? Can she change more? Can She Become More Wolfy?!" she asks excitedly. Still yelling easily even with a bandage on her face.
CapRock CapRock Divine_Stalker Divine_Stalker

Sofia, as expected, secures a seat with no one next to her.

Her tray sits on the table looking painfully neglected as she takes note of something in a small handbook; A sandwich, a glass of juice and an apple. Her note taking doesn't seem to take long, and soon she's pocketing the book. She seems perfectly content, sitting by herself, beginning to eat her sandwich. Her expression's hard to read, indifferent, but with a frown that could very easily be written off as a particularly bad (or good, depending on your outlook) case of resting bitch face.

Casually, her eyes sweep over the cafeteria, spotting her classmates- namely the ones who have presented. An interesting bunch, she's going to have to train hard if she wants to keep up with them in combat. No, it's not a matter of wanting to keep up, she's going to have to. First things first though; lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back