• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pull it Together, damnit

She nodded and shrugged "Health care costs the same." She mumbled, just glad he got pretty good insurance through work. She ate quietly with him, just a little worn out after the morning's episode and eventually headed to their appointment, going straight home after and sighing as he was dropping her off "I just.... I didn't want to have to do a c-section.... The recovery time is so much longer and I wanted to enjoy her being here." She grumbled a bit, having had it confirmed that doing it any other way would be far too high risk for her. "Anyway... we can talk when you get back, be safe." She murmured, pecking his lips and go tout to go inside.

Jon spent the day with her until he had to go into work, his mood only a fraction better and he got changed at home, heading out without a word but sent her a long text while he was on his way in to the station, just in a complete rut at the minute that he didn't know how to get out of without likely losing her. He walked in around the same time as his partner and smiled some "Hey, the wife and I wanted to invite you guys around for dinner tomorrow night." He told him, heading over to their desks

JD went in through the day with her giving a small sigh as he dropped her off at home. "I know beautiful, its gonna be okay though. Soon enough we'll have her in our arms." He said softly. As he said his goodbyes and made his way to work he gave a huge sigh just trying to relax as much as he could. He was so stressed at the moment with the baby and just wanted this to be over and for them to have their family. He gave Jon a small smile as he invited them to dinner and nodded some "Yeah I'll talk with my wife, thank you."

Max sighed heavily as she received his text when he left. It was about normal now for them. It was either one or both of them having bad days recently. Never able to go a day with full happieness and relaxation. She was scared that if this didn't get better soon their marriage would end up failing.

Carmen grumbled a little and went to lay down, getting some gaming in while she was awake and bored, ignoring the unpacking for right now.

Jon nodded some. “Great, she can give you guys some pointers on this city.” He told him, sending out a few text messages to his other job about things he’d seen in documents to help them out

JD nodded some and watched him "Yeah, so chief gave me the patrol area we need to do tonight." He explained showing him the paperwork the chief had given him.

Max sighed heavily as she cleaned up the house to keep herself occupied.

Jon sighed a little and just nodded. “Alright… I’ll drive.” He told him, walking down towards the raider with him. “Anything you or your wife can’t eat?” He asked him, ready to text max while they got in the car and we’re getting ready.

JD followed him out and nodded a bit "Yeah she is pretty locatose intolerant but she loves dairy. Vicious cycle." He said chuckling some as he got in the car "What about yours? Whats she like?"

Jon chuckled quietly. “I warn you now. She’s dramatic. A lot. But she’s uh… been kinda tired.” He told him, not going into any further detail as they did their patrols and Jon managed to get a couple extra jobs done while he left JD in the car, insisting on checking on things alone.

Carmen woke up once he got home early in the morning and she frowned, watching him come to bed. “C’mere. You want a sandwich or anything before you go to sleep?@ she asked him quietly, “everything okay?” She mumbled seeing the look of concern on his face.

JD chuckled a bit and gave a nod "I'll make note of that." He said before they went on. As the night progressed he felt something off about Jon. He was acting strange and the going in by himself to places didn't sit well with him at all. As he got home he immediately stripped down and went to bed "Hey...no I'm alright just odd night. Jon is very...to himself. A little odd if you ask me." He murmured before yawning "He's invited us to dinner with his wife."

Max rolled over when she felt the bed dip next to her that morning and immediately cuddled up close to Jon. She yawned some kissing his cheek gently "Hey...was your night okay?" She asked quietly while running her fingers lightly over his stubble that was growing in.

She just nodded and frowned, scooting in as close as her bump would allow, resting her head on his shoulder. “Mmm get some sleep, I love you.” She murmured, drifting off next to him to catch up on what sleep she’d missed being up and not feeling well

Jon groaned a little, his eyes already closed but pulled her in. “Mmm it wasn’t too bad. JD said yes to coming to the dinner with his wife.” He told her quietly, playing with her fingers. “Mmm love you.” He grumbled a little more, looking tired and even more so with all the grey hair coming through.

JD nodded softly and soon drifted to sleep for the next few hours. He woke up to the smell of food downstairs and quickly got up to go see his wife. He smiled softly as he stepped into the kitchen watching her "Hey there beautiful."

Max looked at him and gave a small smile "Alright, I'll make sure to get everything ready." She whispered "I love you too baby, you feelin okay? You look more tired than usual."

he hummed quietly and just held her closer. “I love you. Oh she needs to be dairy free.” He told her quietly. “I’m just run down. I need a holiday.” He told her quietly.

She smiled tiredly, “hey… you want fried egg?” She asked him quietly, swaying on her feet a little. She’d tried to get up and make them a nice breakfast but she was exhausted and struggling to stay on her feet a little.

Max made a mental note and gave a small sigh "Well hopefully they'll give you a few days soon and we can have some time to relax." She said softly "Get some sleep okay? I'm gonna go clean up the house."

JD nodded softly and went over to her wrapping his arms around her "Yeah that sounds delicious." He murmured helping her keep steady "You need to sit down?"

She frowned but nodded and leaned back against him for a minute, finishing the first two eggs then let him take over. “We gotta start thinking about where we want her sleeping to begin with…. I think our room for now.” She told him quietly. “Make it easier in the night.”

Jon hummed in response, pulling her in closer for another few minutes before he finally conked out, his phone buzzing constantly with messages from both jobs,

JD helped her sit down once she was ready and nodded in agreement "I think thats a great idea." He murmured before going to make the rest of the eggs.

Max sighed softly when she heard his phone buzzing continuously. She shook her head softly before going downstairs to get started on cleaning and eventually her work for the day

Carmen frowned and nodded, “She’s gonna be okay isn’t she?” She mumbled, frowning some more, just worried all the time now with how bad things had been

Jon pulled himself out of bed just gone lunch time and wandered downstairs, going to make some coffee then headed to her office. “Hey… you working all day or just getting bits done?” He asked her quietly. “Cause we need to go look at replacing the couch.”

JD nodded some "Carmen she is going to be just fine I promise." He said as he finished up the food. He put the food on the table and sat with her giving a small sigh when he saw the worry on her face.

Max nodded some giving a small frown "Yeah I'm almost done. You want one with recliners this time?" She asked

He chuckled quietly and rubbed at his face. “Are we really getting that old now?” He chuckled quietly, “I want a sectional.” He told her. “Forget two couches, we got the loveseat for the other people and I can’t spread out enough in the smaller ones.” He muttered.

Carmen frowned some. “I can’t help it, I’m so scared it’s all gonna go wrong again bechase if me.” She whimpered.

Max laughed some and gave a small nod "Oh alright a sectional can work." She murmured before kissing him gently as she got up to go over to him

JD shook his head again and took her hand in his "Baby you've made it this far. We're much further than we were before. Its going to be okay I promise." He said quietly

She frowned but nodded and just gave his hand a squeeze. “When did you say your mom was making a trip up to see us?” She asked him quietly. She loved his mother dearly and she knew once she arrived that things would calm a little.

Jon smiled some and kissed her head. “Plus more space if you let me get another dog.” He pointed out

JD looked through his phone calendar for a minute to find the date "In two weeks. She'll be staying for a week." He said softly before he started in on his food

Max frowned softly at the mention of another dog "Yeah...yeah I guess we did agree to that huh?" She said softly. They had agreed not to get another dog yet because of the baby, but now with no baby, there really wasn't anything stopping them from getting a dog.

He sighed a little and rubved at his face. “Come on, let’s get going.” He muttered, going to get his shoes and wallet.

She nodded tiredly until she went to get dressed for the day in comfy clothes, smiling a little as she felt JD come and stand behind her. “You’re being very cuddly this morning.” She murmured. “What was happening with work last night? You seemed really off when you got in.

Max got up and got her shoes on before grabbing her purse. She kissed his cheek softly sighing some "I'm thinking of pork chops, mashed potatos,and some veggies for dinner. What do you think?" She asked

JD followed her up to their room wrapping his arms around her as she got dressed "Domestic Violence....girl was pretty beat up." He says quietly kissing the top of her head "I love you so much."

She frowned some and swayed with him tiredly "I love you too babe." She murmured, placing his hand where the baby was kicking "We should go get a few baby bits sorted today." She suggested.

Jon nodded and smiled, "Sounds good to me, I'll let him know to get over here for like sevenish?" He asked her, taking her hand as they headed out towards the car, getting in the driver's seat and waiting until she was in

JD smiled happily when he felt the baby kick "Mmmm sounds good, we got dinner tonight with my partner too." He murmured

Max got into the car and gave him a small nod "Yeah that sounds like a good time." She said softly kissing his cheek gently before he pulled off.

She nodded tiredly, resting her head back against his shoulder, "I know... Go get your shoes on, I wanna go do this before I start needing a nap." She reminded him quietly. She'd always been a little tired anyway but now she was just permanently exhausted and often times just had to stop what she was doing and go lay down even if it was in the middle of doing groceries "Hey did you ask him what good grocery stores they got round here?" She asked him while she waited for him to be ready

Jon smiled and took her hand "You got any follow up appointments left?" he asked her, frowning when she got upset immediately, "I'm just asking. Would you rather I never spoke about it again?" He muttered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back