• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pull it Together, damnit

She groaned a little and just nodded, not looking great at all and feeling even worse. “Alright… be safe.” She mumbled.

Jon had got up early and got ready for work, leaving the house still in a huff and worried about how JD was going to be at work.

JD frowned some seeing how she looked "I'll call you soon okay?" He whispered kissing her cheek. He left and made his way to the station waving at Jon "Mornin, how you doin this morning?"

Jon shrugged. “I’m so sorry about last night.” He told him, sighing some. “I don’t know what I’m gonna do at this point with her.” He sighed, running a hand over his hair.

Carmen got up a few hours later, barely able to walk straight with how dizzy she was, making it down to the kitchen though eventually and to the house phone, sitting down and eventually caved because she couldn’t breathe hardly at all and called an ambulance, passing out straight after.

JD sighed heavily and shook his head some "Its alright, lets just go on with today yeah?" He murmured before going to the car with him. As the day progressed their tension started to ease out. He frowned though when he heard his address over the police radio calling the code for an ambulance "Jon go, please fucking go!"

Jon was about to pull over for a quick meeting he had, about to head inside without JD for the hundredth time when he was snapped back into the here and now hearing the panic in JD’s voice, “alright alright I’m going.” He assured him, putting the siren on to head over there.

JD took deep breaths starting to worry about Carmen and the baby. He was hoping they were okay and their health was okay.

He pulled up right as the EMTs were trying to get in the house as there had been no response at the door, letting JD get out while he stayed back to not get in the way, sending max a text to let her know they were going out for dinner cause they needed to talk. He didn’t want to lose his wife but he wasn’t sure how much more he could take in their relationship at present.

Carmen was passed out on the kitchen floor barely breathing and drenched in a cold sweat.

JD jumped out of the car before it was even parked. He rushed up to the door "Move move! This is my place!" He told the EMTs before unlocking the door and rushing inside

Max frowned softly at Jon's text but texted back sayimg alright. She got ready and waited for him to arrive sighimg heavily

By the time they had got the door open she had started seizing and they were having to keep JD out of the way so they could actually help her.

Jon leaned back in the car and called their captain that JD had an emergency to deal with and that he would be heading back to the station shortly to finish off paperwork, about to head back when he saw them bringing her out on a stretcher and Jon went to let him know to just go with her and he’d already sorted things out, frowning some at the anger in his partners face.

JD frowned as he hovered over the EMTs watching them carefully. As they made way to the Ambulance he quickly locked up and frowned at his partner "No shit! Goddamn it, if your wife hadn't yelled....she was stressing too much!" He yelled before getting in the back of the ambulance.

Max looked over at Jon when he came home later that day frowning some. She could tell he was pissed but at what she had no idea "Hey..." she said quietly

“Sit down.” He told her frowning, taking his boots off and hanging up his belt before going to the kitchen with her and leaned back against the counter. “We’re gonna go to dinner. But you should know she ended up in the hospital today. She’s already not well and JD explained the other day it’s making this so much higher risk already… he’s really pissed off. Thinks the way you treated her set it off.” He explained slowly and calmly

Carmen woke up hours later, a little disoriented still and tried to sit up, immediately feeling hands at her shoulders and hearing JD’s voice, looking up at him. “What’s going on? Is she okay?!” She asked him a little worried as she realised she was in a hospital room.

Max frowned as she listened to him giving a small nod. She took a deep breath before standing up "Alright...I'll go speak with them once we know she is okay. I need to apologize." She said quietly

JD sat with her for hours until she finally woke up. He was worried sick about her and just wanted to make sure she was okay. He frowned as she started to wake up quickly pushing her down so that she could rest "Hey hey hey, its okay. She is okay and so are you." He said quietly

She just nodded slowly and reached for him "Alright... I wasn't feeling good last night and then I couldn't breathe after you left." She mumbled, rubbing at her face and held onto him tughtly once he was sat with her.

Jon just nodded and sighed heavily "Did you make any kind of progress on finding someone to talk to?" He asked her, going upstairs to get changed so they could go out.

Max frowned softly giving a small nod "Yeah found two promising ones that take our insurance. Hopefully they call me back." She said before grabbing her purse to go once he was ready.

JD nodded softly and moved to where he could lay with her. "They're running a few tests but hopefully we can have you home by tomorrow." He murmured softly

She just nodded slowly, still not feeling great. “If it comes down to choosing between me or her… please choose me… I know it will hurt but I want to be there with you while we raise a kid… and I can’t help you if I’m not here.” She mumbled, gripping his hand tightly.

He nodddd. “What about the group one I found after it happened? Given that more thought?” He asked her frowning some, going to get the car started.

JD took deep a deep breath letting a few tears fall "Okay.." he whispered stroking her cheek gently. " I love you so much." He whispered

Max gave a small nod "Yeah, I'm going to try that one too. They apparently moved though so they don't start up until next week." She explained quietly

She hummed in response and drifted off to sleep again, laying back against him, one hand on her bump, worried sick and sure they would now put her on even stricter bed rest.

Jon nodded and sighed a little "If I have to drop you off myself... I can't keep doing this though Max... It's been eight months and if I even mention a baby or anything at all to do with kids you start flipping out. Then last night doing it to a fucking stranger whose husband I have to rely on to help me stay alive as welll?" He sighed heavily.

JD gave a heavy sigh as he placed a hand on her stomach trying to stay calm. He kissed the top of her head repeatedly before getting up when he saw his phone flash his mother's name.

Max listened to him and frowned deeply "I'm sorry Jon, I'm sorry I'm not able to get past this as easy." She said quietly before whiping her eyes quickly "I know I messed up last night, and I'll fix that wrong."

He shook his head "You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I don't expect you to be completely over it. Shit I think about him every day but the way you're reacting to things isn't just affecting you." He pointed out, walking out with her to go get dinner.

"Hey sweetheart, I just thought I'd call and check in with my favorite son." She told him, smiling some seeing as he was her only son. "How's Carmen and baby?" She asked him, a little concerned knowing how bad she'd been doing before they'd made the move

Max took a deep breath and nodded softly getting out with him "Right." She said softly before squeezing his hand tightly "I love you Jon." She murmured softly

JD smiled some as he heard his mother's voice "Things are....their not great." He said softly before he explained everything that had happened recently.

He sighed quietly and stopped, pulling her in close. “I love you too sweetheart. Always have.” He murmured kissing her head then got in the car with her to get dinner.

“Oh Jorge, you give her all my love. You get her home and in bed and resting. I should be getting there next weekend. She said your old partner is coming up tomorrow already… make sure you’re getting enough rest as well sweetheart.”

Max kissed his cheek gently before getting in the car with him "You ever wonder what would have happened if it was me that hadn't made it?"

JD said goodbye to his mom before going back into the room. He smiled softly seeing Carmen awake again "Hey beautiful."

He frowned and shook his head "I'd rather not." He muttered, leaning back "Where do you wanna go for dinner?" He asked her, trying to change that conversation when his phone started buzzing again

Carmen frowned a little and looked up at him, reaching for him tiredly "They're gonna make you go home in a little bit... Who was on the phone?" She asked him quietly and gave his hand a squeeze once he was sat with her again

Max frowned softly but kept quiet about the conversation "I'm thinking wings?" She murmured softly as they started out.

JD moved to lay with him and kissed her cheek smiling softly "Just my mother; she sends her love and says she'll be here next weekend."

She just nodded tiredly and just held onto him still. “These beds are always so uncomfortable… when can I go home?” She asked him, looking up at him

Jon just nodded and headed out, his phone constantly pinging with messages the whole way there until he finally switched off the ringer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back