• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pull it Together, damnit

JD chuckled softly and made his way out with her. He gave her a small nod "Yeah he said there is a nice organic store right down town. Also a Walmart too." He explained before getting in the drivers seat.

Max frowned as he asked about her appointments "I have one more...No Jon its fine." She muttered before taking a deep breath ""I just...I think I need some kind of help Jon. I've been trying so hard to get better but it seems everything is setting me off."

He rolled his eyes a little "And I already told you to go ahead and find someone and I would sort it out." He muttered, glancing down when his phone pinged every so often, "Just get something organised but you've put your entire life on hold and it's becoming a problem," He pointed out

Carmen smiled and nodded "Alright... Walmart it is." She giggled, "Or I can see if I can get stuff delivered." She murmured, rubbing her bump and watching him while he drove "Is your Dad still down in Argentina?" She asked him, yawning a little

Max frowned more and nodded softly "Right.." she murmured before falling silent. She was tired of this, their bickering back and forth.

JD nodded a bit kissing her hand gently "Yeah he is, he is having a great time." He said as he pulled into a parking space at Walmart.

She nodded and smiled some. “What are we gonna call the little one?” She asked him while they headed out to grab a shopping cart, taking his hand.

He just rolled his eyes and turned the music up a little louder, eve risky getting to the furniture store and got out, sending her on ahead while he replied to all the under the table work stuff

JD smiled softly as he walked behind her "I like Maya, what do you think?" He asked as he watched her some "Ya know...you always had an ass, but damn has pregnancy made it that much better." He said quietly before giving her a quick pat.

Max got out and made her way inside sighing softly. She went to look around while Jon messed around on his phone. She had noticed him getting a lot more calls and texts lately. She was growing concerned about it though, scared he was hiding something from her.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. “Look you gotta have some fun during this. Cause I just keep falling asleep in the middle of regular fun lately and I’m sure it’s getting boring.” She giggled. “So enjoy the view.” She told him, taking his hand and making their way to the baby section to pick up some stuff.

He eventually made it inside and found her looking at the sectionals “you know if you sit on them, you get to test out if they’re comfy or not.” He chuckled seeing her just staring at the two on front of the

JD chuckled some as he held her hand "So what about Maya?" He asked kissing her cheek gently before he helped grabbed the things she needed.

Max looked over at him and laughed a bit before rolling her eyes "Well yeah, I was waiting for you silly." She said kissing him gently before moving to sit on one

Carmen smiled and nodded. “I like it a lot.” She murmured, walking with him and just enjoying a peaceful morning. It was nice when he was off now that she had been forced to stop working. Otherwise she was just constantly bored.

Jon smiled watching her some, going through the whole day having a fairly good one aside from their spat at the beginning, heading inside once they had finished picking out a couch and got groceries and started helping her get dinner ready

JD smiled happily and went on with the rest of the day with her getting the things they needed and taking her home for a nap. By the time she woke up it was time for them to start heading to dinner "Ready to go beautiful?" He asked her softly

Max had a nice rest of the day with Jon. As they got dinner finished up and smiled and looked at her husband "Well everything is done, just need the guests now." She said sweetly before they heard a knock at the door.

She nodded tiredly, not feeling great but not about to cancel on someone she’d never met before. “Use me as an excuse to leave early if we need to.” She mumbled, resting her head against the window.

Jon nodded and let her go get changed while he went to get the door, smiling at JD “hey come on in guys, you must be carmen.” He said then paused when he saw the prominent baby bump that he’d forgotten to mention to max, only remembering when he saw it.

JD gave her a small nod kissing her temple gently before they went out. As they arrived to the Berthal's he couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. He wanted everything to work out and for his partnership to be solid. He smiled as they walked in and gave a nod "That she is." He said with a small laugh.

Max went upstairs to get changed real quick and sighed happily. It was nice to have company for once, they hadn't had anyone over in quite some time. She walked down not noticing Carmen's bump because she had her back turned "Hello everyone!" She said sweetly but her heart dropped and she was stuck in place when Carmen turned around to face her. She took a deep breath before smiling the best she could "You must be JD and Carmen....Jon never said you were pregnant, thats lovely!"

Carmen smiled some and nodded saying hi to them both. “Yeah just gone six months. A little stressful moving and getting ready for baby at the same time.” She told her, frowning a little when immediately max was getting snappy with her.

Jon tensed a little as he noticed the attitude change “can I get you guys a drink?” He asked, starting to head towards the kitchen.

Max nodded some and took a deep breath. She had been almost 7 when everything had happened "Yeah, I get that." She said quickly before making her way to the kitchen with Jon "Please sit in the dining room, we'll bring out the food."

JD frowned softly when he heard Max getting a little snappy with Carmen. He nodded some at Jon and smiled briefly "Yeah two waters please." He murmured before taking Carmen to sit at the dining room table

Jon nodded and frowned as she followed him. “Don’t. Do not start. It’s not their problem what happened they don’t even know.” He told her seriously.

She sat next to him frowning some as she started kicking hard. “Ooh speaking of, she wants everyone to know she’s here.” She smiled tiredly, resting her head back a little and watching JD. “He seems chill.” She mumbled.

Max frowned more and glared at her husband a bit "You could have atleast given me some warning." She hissed before she started to make drinks for them all

JD rubbed her stomach in circles giving a small chuckle when he felt her kicks "Yeah he is, his wife seems a bit on edge though."

“Given you warning? So you could be stressed about it for longer?” He snapped and headed out there, starting to relax a little until carmen asked max a question and she let rip on carmen, just setting the glasses down and staring at his wife a little in shock.

Carmen smiled and nodded. “Maybe had a long day.” He mused, seeing them come back in. “Do you guys have any kids?” She asked just being curious.

Max put the food out and sat down with everyone. She gave a smile before Carmen dropped her question. Her mood soon turned into straight anger shaking her head some "Does it look like we have kids?! Do you see pictures anywhere or toys around?! No! We don't have any!" She snapped before storming off

JD went wide eyed when Max went off and quickly looked at Jon "Listen man...it was only a question. Is she okay?" He asked keeping Carmen close to him

Jon sighed heavily and set the glasses down. “Look we uh… we had a really bad miscarriage. Lost our son eight months ago… she’s not coping with it. I’m sorry though. It’s not your fault.” He told them both, going to get her.

Carmen grit her teeth and shook her head, her own temper rising up for the first time in a while. “She think she’s the only one?! This is attempt number four. Hell maybe more that we lost too early to notice.” She snapped at Jon until she felt EZ’s grip on her arm and she backed off, not wanting to cause an upset for him to have to deal with.

JD gave a deep frown and nodded some before grabbing Carmen's arm to calm her down "Carmen calm down....its okay. Jon I think we're gonna take our leave." He murmured before sighing heavily

Max sat in their room crying heavily. She looked at Jon seeing how furious he looked when he stormed into the room. She said nothing to him she knew she had messed up, she knew she needed to apologize

He sighed heavily and just shook his head. “I’ve tidied up. Food is out away. They’ve gone home. Do you think you’re the only one who has lost a kid?! Do you really think she was asking you that to be rude? Jesus Christ max I can’t do this shit anymore. He would have been my son too! But you can’t hold onto it the rest of your life and go snapping at people like that!” He finally finished and just sat on the armchair in their room, unbuttoning his shirt and staring at her.

Carmen frowned some and just nodded, getting up and heading out with him, leaning back in the car and frowning. “The fucking nerve on her. Does she think I’m psychic?”

Max looked over at him and frowned more "And yet here you sit moved on completely?! Telling me how I need to get over it?! Get over giving birth to a dead child?! Get over almost loosing my life because of it?! Is it that fucking easy for you to get over?!" She yelled shaking her head some

JD frowned as he drove and gave a heavy sigh "No Carmen I don't think she thinks that. I'm not excusing what she said, because it was out of line. But I thimk she is having a hard time grasping what happened. I'm going to talk to Jon tomorrow though about it okay? Just take deep breaths and try to calm down alright?"

“You just yelled at a pregnant woman for asking a question about kids! At someone new to the city who probably was hoping to find a friend here! Do you not see the problem?! Your work called today by the way… you haven’t been in like you said you have. You haven’t been in at all seeing as they were asking if you would be interested in finally coming back to work… so don’t sit there and deflect. And of course I’m not over it but for fucks sakes I got a life to get on with. I can’t sit around and do nothing!” He yelled. “It’s been eight goddamn months max!”

“I don’t give a shit what she’s going through if she’s just gonna be rude. I just wanna go home.” She muttered, staying quiet until they got home after that and went to have a quick leftovers dinner before going straight to bed starting to feel off.

Max frowned more at him and took a deep breath "I realize I fucked up Jon! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I can't seem to fucking get over this. I'm sorry I'm umable to go to work because I can't fucking bring myself to be surrounded by family photo shoots and realize that was taken from us! And you think 8 months is enough time to move on from this?!" She yelled

JD sighed heavily and nodded some before he helped her inside. He ate quietly with her and soon after went to bed as well just wanting this day to be over now.

“I think 8 months is enough time to get your shit together and organise help! Get it fucking fixed!” He snapped and went to sleep in the guest room, sick of the constant poor me that was happening in the house.

Carmen ended up being up and down all night, keeping quiet so that she didn’t wake JD up, knowing he had work first thing so by the time he was getting up she was back in bed curled up to him and resting.

Max frowned more but didn't try to stop him. She was tired, tired of fighting, tired of being upset. All she wanted was their lives back to what they were.

JD woke up that next morning groaning softly. He got ready to go and gently shook Carmen awake just a bit "Hey beautiful, just wanted to let you know I was headed out. You call me if you need anything okay?" He said quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back