• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pull it Together, damnit

JD woke up the next morning and smiled happily pulling Carmen close. He had the morning off excited to be there for her appointment today.

Max woke up early that next morning sighing softly. She was thankful to have Jon there today but she was always worried about him being out late that night.

Their dogs had managed to open the bedroom door and were all three on her side of the bed trying to climb up to snuggle but Jon was still snoring away loudly, well and truly exhausted lately from all the secrecy and the extra work, the late night gambling.

Carmen woke up a little while later to him coming out of the bathroom from a shower, wolf whistling half heartedly. “This is how we ended up in this mess.” She smiled tiredly, not feeling great but in a good mood at least.

Max smiled softly as she saw them patiently waiting for her. She patted the bed laughing softly as Boss layed immediately at Jon's feet and Venice at hers. Bam Bam however had to squeeze between them like always. She gave him some snuggles and kisses smiling more as she loved on them.

JD did a sexy pose for her before laughing a bit "You know you think I'm sexy." He teased before blowing kisses at her and going to his dresser to get some boxers

She smiled tiredly, getting up to go pee and just about managed to get to the bathroom in time to be sick, dropping to her knees in front of the toilet and groaning quietly but quickly feeling his hands on her back. “Can you get me a cool flannel?” She muttered.

Jon grumbled at being woken up with bams butt all up in his face. “That is not the butt I wanna wake up to.” He mumbled, rubbing his face and sitting up some

JD frowned softly when he heard her getting sick and quickly rushed in to hold her hair back. He gave a small nod as she finished getting a rag and soaking it in cool water "Here babe." He said softly as he handed her to rag.

Max laughed some at him and patted Bam Bam to leave before she leant over kissing his cheek gently "Hey handsome."

He grumbled a little and pulled her in closer. “I was gonna ask JD tomorrow about them coming over for dinner. I think it’s good to get to know my partner outside of work.” He pointed out.

Carmen shook her head and pushed it back into his hand. “No… forehead.” She groaned before puking again

Max smiled softly and gave him a small nod "Alright that sounds nice. I'll make some good dinner for us." She said happily kissing his cheek gently

JD nodded softly placing the rag to her forehead with one hand and his other rubbing her back. He gave a heavy sigh just worrying about her.

She frowned some and leaned up against him. “I think I’m gonna pass out..” she mumbled before slumping against him. This has been a normal occurrence for her since long before she’d got pregnant, both of them well accustomed to it by now.

Jon nodded. “I’ll ask him in the morning about dietary and whatnot…. You wanna go get a coffee?” He asked, yawning big and stretching out

JD frowned softly and slowly got her layed down. He wasn't supposed to move her too much when she got like this. He gave a small sigh not leaving her side until she would wake up.

Max gave a small nod kissing his cheek gently "Ooo yes starbucks." She said softly before getting up and running to the bathroom to get ready.

She grumbled a little as she eventually started coming around a short while later, sitting up carefully and feeling hands on her arms. “I’m okay,.. I feel better now.” She mumbled, a little hazy but definitely better than she was before. “Shall we go get breakfast before the appointment?” She asked him quietly.

Jon smiled and watched her go, getting up not long after her and took a quick shower before getting downstairs to find her waiting

JD gave her a small nod and helped her up kissing the side of her head gently "Whatever you want beautiful okay?" He murmured kissing her gently just watching her to make sure she was safe.

Max smiled happily leaving with him shortly after he came downstairs. She held his hand tight as they walked into the starbucks sighing happily for once having a good day.

She nodded and smiled tiredly. “Alright… we’ll I want waffles and we don’t have any here.” She smiled, her nose scrunching up as she felt him kiss her forehead. “Your daughter wants waffles too she’s kicking out of excitement.” She smiled, letting him feel

Jon pulled her in close on the way, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. “I love you.” He told her quietly, living in a constant state of paranoia that the web of lies and scandals he’d weaves around himself would become unravelled in minutes.

JD chuckled happily and nodded some "Alright alright, I think I saw a breakfast place downtown." He murmured holding her close to him "Sound good?"

Max smiled happily kissing his cheek gently "I love you too." She said before looking to the menu to figure out what she wanted.

She nodded and held his hands for a minute then went to get dressed and made her way downstairs with him and out of the house. “Clay said he was gonna try and come up on the weekend next week, see how we’re settling in.” She reminded him as they left the house.

“You’re just gonna get the same thing you always do, no matter how many times you look at that menu.” He chuckled quietly and held her hips while he stood right behin her

JD gave a small nod and got dressed before helping her to the car "Oh yeah, hopefully I won't have the late shift." He murmured before turning the car on.

Max laughed some and put her hands on his "One day....one day I will choose something else, but not today." She said frowning a bit when she noticed someone staring at them from the back of the shop "Jon? Someone is staring at us.."

He chuckled quietly and shook his head “Yeah you keep promising that… oh I put him away for misdemeanour last year. Probably a little pissed.” He told her. “It’s not that big a town babe I’ve been running into criminals since I started.” He pointed out, putting their coffee order in.

Carmen nodded and got in, sitting back a little. “What names did you like for her first name?” She asked him yawning some, allowing herself to be excited for now while her stress was a little lower than normal

Max nodded softly but kept an eye on the man "I get that, but the look on his face is different. He looks like he knows you." She murmured before moving up in line to order.

JD smiled wide as he started to drive "Hmm I like Alexandra a lot. Maybe Rose? I like that too." He murmured softly "What about you?"

Jon frowned. “What do you want me to do babe? Just leave it.” He spat a little, frowning. “You always gotta pick pick pick.” He grumbled.

Carmen nodded some “I like rose.” She told him quietly. “We’ll middle name I was thinking Delilah or Leila.” She mumbled tiredly.

Max frowned more but nodded softly "Sorry." She mumbled before ordering her drink and a slice of bread. She went to sit with him outside and gave a small smile as a breeze hit them "Its beautiful out today."

JD nodded some and thought for a minute "Hmmm Rose Leila Pardo, I like the sound of that." He said softly before pulling into a parking lot.

He sat down with her and his coffee, lighting a cigarette and running a hand through his hair. “Yeah.” He muttered.

She smiled tiredly, getting out with him and headed towards the breakfast place. “So is your partner working with you tonight or is he taking the day shift?” She asked him

Max watched him a bit frowning when she noticed him start to close her out "Remember when we went to New Mexico? It was so beautiful there." She said softly

JD noddedas he walked with her and held the door open "Yeah he'll be there with me. Hopefully it goes well."

She nodded and squeezed his hand “there’s always gonna be teething problems when you start somewhere new.” She pointed out, taking his hand while they got a table.

Jon shrugged. “What of it?” He asked her, taking a drag from his cigarette and stared down the street

JD nodded a bit before speaking with the hostess. He pulled her chair out for her and smiled "It'll be alright though, I'll make it through." He murmured

Max shrugged softly beforr sipping her drink "I just thought maybe it would be nice to go again. We could take a little holiday." She explained

She nodded and rolled her eyes. “I’m sure you will my brave little soldier.” She teased him, leaning back and watching people. “I mean… it’s definitely itself not California.” She sighed a little.

He frowned a little and shrugged. “Why not try somewhere new? Rather than going back to the same place over and over and over?” He muttered, his mood turning a little sour

JD chuckled softly and smiled happily "Yeah its definitely more quiet." He murmured softly squeezing her hand some "It'll be good for us though."

Max nodded softly and frowned more "Yeah we could do that." She said giving a heavy sigh taking another sip of her drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back