• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pull it Together, damnit

Carmen frowned as she answered the phone and sighed some. “Hey, so don’t get angry when you get home alright? Cause I know I promised I’d do this in an orderly fashion…. But I got distracted.” She told him, chewing on her lip. “A lot.”

Jon smiled some. “Hey, yeah he’s not bad so far. A little too happy but hopefully he’s just trying a little too hard… you working today?” He asked her quietly, hoping she’d managed to go back in

JD chuckled a bit when he heard his wife and smiled some "You've been on the switch all day haven't you?" He asked sweetly before pulling out his lunch

Max smiled softly at him nodding a bit "Well I'm sure he is a good guy." She said softly before frowning when he mentioned work "I opened my laptop...worked on a few photos but didn't get far." She admitted before sighing heavily

“No I haven’t…. But I did take a long ass break to plan baby room on Pinterest… and I did some of the bathroom.. then a couple bits in the kitchen… I can’t stay focused today I’m sorry.” She smiled tiredly.

Jon just nodded and sighed some. “It might be better if you went down to the studio to do it… rather than being all on your own.” He suggested. “What do you want for dinner tonight?”

JD chuckled softly as he listened to her "Thats alright beautiful. Can you get the bed made up for us?" He asked sweetly before sipping his drink "How's the baby doing?"

Max frowned more shaking her head "Yeah I guess so.." she said softly before sighing down the line "I don't care, you can pick for us." She murmured

She sighed a little. “Moving a bit more today, we still got those ultrasounds they wanted me to do. I’m not really enjoying this whole not being allowed to go back to work til baby is born. I’m already bored.” She told him for the hundredth time already.

He sighed a little but nodded. “Alright… shouldn’t be too late tonight. I’ll get us some bbq from the shack.” He told her. “I love you, see you later alright?”

JD chuckled again smiling as he listened to her "I know babe but its for your health and the baby's." He murmured happily "Well do me a favor after you do the bed okay? Find me a wing place near here so I can get you some."

Max smiled softly as she listened to him nodding some "Alright babe, I love you." She said softly before letting him go

She grumbled a little but perked up at the thought of wings. “Alright. I better let you get back to work. I’ll see you later okay?” She murmured, hanging up and heading up to get their bedroom done

Jon smiled a little and hung up, getting his paperwork finished before heading out to get a couple meetings set up, leaving JD behind to finish up his orientation day.

Max smiled softly when Jon came home on time for the first time in what felt like ages "Hey handsome, they actually let you go on time today?" She asked before pecking his lips and taking the food into the kitchen for him.

JD came home hours later and smiled when he saw Carmen asleep on the couch. He put her food in the kitchen and got into his comfy clothes before he woke her up. He chuckled softly as she grumbled at him "Fine I'll eat all the wings and celery myself."

She frowned a little and just reached up for him. “You’re so mean.. how was the first day?” She asked him quietly, holding onto him when he helped her get up, wandering into the kitchen with him. “Did you know our baby is the size of a banana right now?” She asked him quietly, getting plates out.

Jon nodded and followed her into the kitchen. “Sure did. New partner was just doing orientation today and I got all mg
Paperwork done on time.” He told her smiling tiredly. “Feels good huh?” He smiled. He wanted to be playing poker but even Jon knew when his wife needed quiet time with him.

JD chuckled softly and smiled wide at her "You love me. It was good, partner seems alright. Very closed off but I'm sure with time we'll open up a bit." He murmured softly. He smiled wrapping his arms around her and rubbing circles on her stomach "A banana huh? Crazy." He said happily

Max smiled some at him nodding "Yeah I like having you home on time." She murmured wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply "Gives us time....to do more....than talk about our days." She said between kisses.

He nodded and smiled, kissing her back. “Mmm someone’s in the mood right now.” He chuckled quietly, being a little hesitant seeing as the last time they were intimate ended with her breaking down

She nodded. “Or a bell pepper.” She told him, setting plates down and getting a drink out for both of them, “I’m glad you were stuck with an ass from the get go though. Did you ask about Friday?”

Max smiled softly and nodded a bit "Mmm that I am." She said quietly before kissing him lovingly. She had struggled greatly with this kind of intimacy since her miscarriage. Having to go through labor and deliver their lost child had been traumatic to say the least and everytime they had gotten close recently it had brought back those memories.

JD chuckled quietly and gave her a small nod as he sat down "Yeah Chief said he had Bernthal on the night shift that day anyways so I'll be able to make it." He explained before sipping his drink "So where do I need to help unpack?"

She smiled sheepishly at him as she divided their dinne up. “Well our bedroom is nearly done… except for the bed. And I got the cushions and tv done and the blankets. Then I’ve done towels in the bathroom but I started feeling really off so that’s when I went and lay down.” She told him.

He nodded and kissed her softly. “You lead the way beautiful.” He murmured, letting her take charge and tell him what she was comfortable with

Max smiled happily and led him to their room. She lay with him afterwards panting softly before curling up into him "Don't have anymore late nights for the next few days please, I like having this time with you." She said softly

JD nodded and smiled wide at her "Well you definitely got alot done." He said softly before kissing her cheek gently

He frowned lighting a cigarette and pulled her in close. “I can’t promise. I know I have one on Friday cause the new guy has a doctors appointment for his wife or something.” He told her with a shrug. “From what I understand I might have a few of those. Doesn’t sound like she’s all that well.” He told her.

She hummed in response, finishing her food and went to clear up their plates before getting dizzy and sitting down again. “I might have to have an early night.” She told him quietly,

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod "Oh well thats not good,I hope she is alright." She murmured before kissing him gently "Come on, lets go eat." She said before getting up to get dressed.

JD frowned as he helped clean up noticing her getting dizzy. He went to sit next to her and nodded softly "Alright beautiful, you just take it easy okay?"

He hummed in response, not wanting to mention that she was pregnant. They are having a nice night for once and he didn’t want to ruin her good mood. “You go to the studio like I suggested?”

Carmen just nodded tiredly and got up, heading up to bed, eventually feeling it dip beside her when JD joined her. “Mmm you smell nice.” She told him quietly.

Max shook her head as she threw one of his oversized shirts on "No, I'm gonna try to go tomorrow though....I promise." She said sincerely as she looked back at him

JD got her up to bed and went to take himself a quick shower. Afterwards he layed next to her and pulled her in close "Thank you, I just showered." He teased giving a small laugh

He nodded and pulled her in close to him again. “Alright. Even if it’s just an hour or two…. Slow steps.” He murmured, pecking her lips and ignoring his phone buzzing in his pocket, knowing it was someone trying to get him to come in for some peacekeeping during a deal. The only reason max knew nothing of the gambling was because of the money he was bringing in working for the gangs.

Carmen smiled and shook her head. “You’re ridiculous.” She mumbled. “But you do still smell good…. Do you think she’s gonna be okay?” She asked him, frowning some. She’d been worried for a few weeks now and it was always on the back of her mind. She just wanted to be able to time travel to make sure their little one would be okay.

Max nodded softly pecking his lips as well cupping his face some "I love you more than anything Jon." She said softly before going downstairs to make their meals.

JD chuckled happily and nodded softly "She will be just fine I promise." He said quietly before kissing the top of her head "She'll be here soon enough."

She just nodded and frowned. “Not too soon though you hear me?” She said, tapping her belly and smiling tiredly, starting to tear up. “I can’t… I’m so scared I’m gonna fuck this up.” She whimpered a little.

He smiled tiredly and kissed her back, getting up after a little while to go get food with her as well

JD pulled her in close to him and shook his head a bit "Shh don't think that. You are going to be an amazing mother. She's gonna be so lucky to have you as her mom." He said softly trying to cheer her up.

Max watched him a bit while they ate but stayed quiet most of the time. She got up to clean their plates and sighed heavily "I saw on the news that, that gang killed another innocent person." She murmured to him

Jon sighed a little and shook his head, taking a sip of his beer. “No such thing as an innocent person.” He told her frowning. “You wanna catch a movie on my day off this weekend?” He asked trying to steer the conversation away from his other employers

She frowned and just kept crying, holding onto him. “Not that bit. I’m not worried about the once she’s here. I’m scared about the right now. I’m scared We wont get to have her here with all my issues.” She whimpered. It was a miracle they’d got her pregnant in the first place and she was sure this was going to be their only kid.

Max frowned more shakimg her head a bit "They say it was just a teen, just turned 18." She murmured before giving him a small nod "Yeah that sounds like a nice time. What do you want to see?" She asked

JD sighed softly and gave her a small nod "Its going to be okay beautiful. You'll carry her through and we'll be a little family."

She eventually fell asleep curled up to him and still worrying, having a mostly restless sleep

Jon shrugged. “Find out what’s on and we’ll go.” He told her sighing quietly, getting up and heading up to bed with her after a while longer, getting to sleep quickly as he was likely working late tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back