• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Into the mind of BackSet:

There are several notable things about this Adrian that differentiate him from his mgg counterpart. The most notable of these is that his hair is shorter since he hasn't spent a good portion of his life hanging out with five girls.

Into the mind of BackSet:

There are several notable things about this Adrian that differentiate him from his mgg counterpart. The most notable of these is that his hair is shorter since he hasn't spent a good portion of his life hanging out with five girls.
Oooof

pearls harsh words dont offend garnet because garnet hardly ever understands when theyre directed at him.

funfacts!

i was going to make pearl the older twin until i thought about how funny itd be if he tackled garnet while yelling "big brother"

I'm struggling trying to get a post up for this retarded RP with a GM making everything revolving her character--ah yes, I'm dealing with a Mary Sue.

funfacts!

i was going to make pearl the older twin until i thought about how funny itd be if he tackled garnet while yelling "big brother"
Quality content that belongs in my rp.
I'm struggling trying to get a post up for this retarded RP with a GM making everything revolving her character--ah yes, I'm dealing with a Mary Sue.
For a second I was like "oh god she's calling my rp retarded" and then I read the rest and was like "phew".

Akjdkdjksjdksds idk what to do... here's a fragment of the post that I'm planning (the characters in black and red are mine. No color=NPC that the GM planted)
Jason snorted loudly, as almost every villain near him turned to look at him. "What a shallow teacher and headmaster. Don't they know there are millions of children who are both a hero's and a villain's offspring? Obviously they don't go out much," He said, a bit too loud. He heard snickers around his area, and he assumed that they heard him. Pathetic school. Instead of confusing her, make her choose a side, or get rid of her. Simple solution. No--instead she's a 'special snowflake'. He gagged. Of course, he met loads of kids who were children of a hero or a villain. Love isn't limited after all. This just proves how lame the school was. Dear god, he hated his mother for sending him here.
That's when the girl who had bumped into him slowly made her way up, making him sneer. ”So students this is our very first vigilante style class status. And she is a tough one so be nice.” But that doesn't even make sense...? He thought. Why should we be nice to a particular kid of a man and a women instead of other students? Favortism at its finest. He sighed once more. Perhaps this city didn't have many of those. He traveled all over the world, so people like her existed.
He noticed a lot of villains staring at her, and his booming, charismatic laughter echoed the air. They're actually competitive? Are they all idiots? He sighed, watching the girl get off the stage. And the teacher explaining that it was a free day.
That's when the feisty looking hero raised her eyebrow and threw her fist in the air. "So, this random girl who just waltzed in without any importance or success in life--a normal citizen like everyone else--get's 'special treatment'? As stated in your words, 'be nice'. Why make that clear and not 'be nice to each other's sides and views'? Why can't she just choose if she's a fucking hero or a villain, because y'know, that's the most reasonable solution to her situation..?" She asked, her voice so loud that it was almost impossible for the teacher or the girl to hear.
Jason grinned. Finally, someone with a brain.

You know which one I was talking about? QAQ
yup! i like playing villains so i contemplated joining, but then i saw how she typed.

i should... post for garnet... so he can say he cant fly...

so he can suffer while a short girl carries him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back