• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
"i cant fly, nor can i drive. well, i can, but my license was revoked because of an incident involving several mailboxes."

Celeste: Dude, that was you? My mom freaked out and ended up spanking me for no reason lol

I just realized: doesn’t Garnet have a fear of women? I’m guessing he wouldn’t handle Celeste carrying him well..

I just realized: doesn’t Garnet have a fear of women? I’m guessing he wouldn’t handle Celeste carrying him well..
you can override his fear response by hurting him or being injured.
neither of those are suggestions. but if you really needed to, you could swing on him to prevent him from panicking.
hes always up for a fight

Celeste: Dude, that was you? My mom freaked out and ended up spanking me for no reason lol
Garnet: r-really? ah, im-im sorry, we didn't... intend...

shit, he has a bad sense of direction, he really cant drive there

you can override his fear response by hurting him or being injured.
neither of those are suggestions. but if you really needed to, you could swing on him to prevent him from panicking.
hes always up for a fight

Garnet: r-really? ah, im-im sorry, we didn't... intend...
Celeste: lol it’s cool *dying inside*

fun ideas for this battle:
overworking the healer to the point that he physically cannot transfer anymore injuries onto himself. break both his fucking legs.
gambling both of pearl's arms
seeing if we can use eve like a bomb, throw her in the monster's mouth and watch to see if her turning into a giant spider because shes scared will rip it open from the inside

we CAN use her as a bomb then!

that post was interesting to write solely because of that dialogue. it just kept getting worse.

Omg yes 😂😂😂

Update: I dropped out of that RP because her recent post practically murdered me. rip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back