• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor Private Communications Channel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
True. I just enjoy torturing characters.. and so do you .,.
"...and that kids, is how I met your mother."

Kidding.

Imagine that, though. Like, "I met your mother on a roleplay forum where we bonded over our love of torturing characters who we played as."

That reminds me of something else, actually:

*** ...say, are you single?
*** As a matter of fact, I am.
*** Well, won't this will be a wonderful story to tell your grandkids:
"That's right Billy, I met your grandmother while meticulously collating vast amounts of pop culture information on the Internet"

-TV Tropes

That reminds me of something else, actually:

*** ...say, are you single?
*** As a matter of fact, I am.
*** Well, won't this will be a wonderful story to tell your grandkids:
"That's right Billy, I met your grandmother while meticulously collating vast amounts of pop culture information on the Internet"

-TV Tropes
Lmfaooo

S c r e e I’m so tempted to post since it’s been a slow day but I don’t want to clog the IC.. what should I do? QAQ

Only upside to Adrian's situation: The universal male weak spot is temporarily removed,
Thinking about this phrase has made me wonder something....

When Adrian's female form crosses over into his civilian self, do his clothes transform with him?

Thinking about this phrase has made me wonder something....

When Adrian's female form crosses over into his civilian self, do his clothes transform with him?
Yes.

Usually it's whatever outfit he was wearing the last time he was female and vice-versa.

Fun Fact: Because he has two forms his wardrobe is twice the size of that of the average person.

Funnily enough he hasn't "come out" to his parents that he's a magical girl yet. They just assume he's going to a private school. Not that they care. Too busy running a successful electronics company (his mom) and being a world renowned pop/rock star (his dad).

Funnily enough he hasn't "come out" to his parents that he's a magical girl yet. They just assume he's going to a private school. Not that they care. Too busy running a successful electronics company (his mom) and being a world renowned pop/rock star (his dad).
Same with Celeste. She told her parents she was going to a strict boarding school for smart people. Let's just say it didn't go well and she ran away. Rip rip

And if it counts he never came out as Asexual, either. It's not really something worth coming out about. I mean, I'm Asexual and I haven't even bothered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back