• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers: Legacy Roleplay!

Mantarok

The Primordial
PREMISE
It's been a decade since the Power Rangers disappeared. The legendary guardians of Earth have been memorialized, with statues erected in their honor and a museum constructed to chronicle their historical exploits of heroism. But a new menace from beyond the stars has set its sights on Earth, necessitating the formation of a new Ranger team. They have quite a legacy to live up to, but can they forge their own?

DESCRIPTION
Welcome to my new request thread! I've been on a Power Rangers kick recently and decided to forge a new story with a brand new Ranger team, new villains, and one that acknowledges the vast history of previous teams! It goes without saying, but this is very much an OC focused roleplay. Expect character development, engaging storyline, and of course, epic Ranger action! Considering this is a 1x1 deal, we can keep the main team small, perhaps around three to four members, so we can split evenly. I already have the obligatory "sixth ranger" planned out!

GUIDELINES
  • Before you message me, I need to know that you've read all of the guidelines! Something simple, like title your DM thread your favorite Ranger color!
  • No minors. 18+ only!
  • This may seem obvious, but you will have to be somewhat proficient and comfortable writing action scenes. After all, action is part of the appeal of Power Rangers!
  • Another obvious one that goes without stating, but no god modding. There's nothing that kills flow more than making a character inexplicably powerful to handle any threat that comes their way. What's the point if there's no stakes?
  • Again, another obvious one! I like to write multiple paragraphs, about three to five on average. So, one liners aren't going to cut it for me. However, I am lenient when it comes to dialogue. We don't need to know every little thing that a character does before they speak, but at least a paragraph of three to five well written sentences would be great!
  • Talk to me! I like to plan things out or just converse with me partners. The more engaged you are, the more engaged I will be, and the more fun we'll both have!
  • I can roleplay over DMs or threads, whichever tickles your fancy.
  • I would prefer if you didn't ghost, but I get it if you do. Some people just up and lose interest, and don't say anything. A message would be appreciated, however!
If you're interested, feel free to DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back