• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm glad you all like the recent post for thrynn. I am going to be putting some memories in there along the way so that you guys can come to learn about her a little bit out of character. It's all a trap to make you guys come to love her as an adorable friend. lol

I'm glad you all like the recent post for thrynn. I am going to be putting some memories in there along the way so that you guys can come to learn about her a little bit out of character. It's all a trap to make you guys come to love her as an adorable friend. lol
I look forward to it! ^_^

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Haha, thanks. Honestly, I love sneasels. I don't think they get enough love.
As for Thrynn, she is essentially sheltered, kinda like I was irl. But the only thing she really wants in life is friends, so when she has a friend, she will hold on to them as hard as she can, even if the friendship is not very good for her. But she also just wants to be as kind as possible.
Also, as for that image... Kinda intersting to think about it having a mouth...

A friend of mine who is helping me with my Pokémon story named his Weavile after the imp from twilight princess

Niiiccceee. Honestly that's my favorite Zelda game ngl. That and windwaker.

Idk tho. I dont like weavile as much as sneasel. I couldn't say why.

Damafaud Damafaud okay I think my sheet is all finished now, let me know if you have questions or need me to change anything ^u^
One question about Michiko. For her ability do you mean Cute Charm or is it really Charm 👀 Also an explanation on how the ability would work will be helpful

Rina is alright and accepted!

One question about Michiko. For her ability do you mean Cute Charm or is it really Charm 👀 Also an explanation on how the ability would work will be helpful

Then I ask what about Rio?

is there a difference? I'm not sure what their moves are so not sure what the difference is.

but yes I can add all the descriptions on all the moves ^-^

Now where do I start? That is the question, hmmm….
Hmm, well you probably know about the situation. If you want, I could let them know Thrynn somehow. I'm open to improved backstories if proposed. It could allow an easier transition into the rp. Of course, there's no obligation.

Hmm, well you probably know about the situation. If you want, I could let them know Thrynn somehow. I'm open to improved backstories if proposed. It could allow an easier transition into the rp. Of course, there's no obligation.

What situation? Keep in mind I’m at work so I can’t actually read all the posts

I meant as in I figured you were keeping up with the IC thread. If not, I suggest at least reading starting from halfway down page 2 of the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back