• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nellancholy Nellancholy
Dm me or message me here if you think Estelle and Chisa would have interacted between scenes since Chisa ran off terrified lol

This goes to everyone else as well

Taigakitt Taigakitt Chisa might have found her way to Estelle's little grove and helped to care for the plants there,and they might have gotten to know each other a bit over time.

Taigakitt Taigakitt Chisa might have found her way to Estelle's little grove and helped to care for the plants there,and they might have gotten to know each other a bit over time.
I'm good with that! Chisa would have went to look for Estelle not long after the run-away and whatnot. I feel they are good to go ahead and know each other's names for this new scene?

Nellancholy Nellancholy CyberJackal CyberJackal

I've added a Relations section to Chisa's cs. Please let me know if I misunderstood anything but I like to try and keep track of my oc's thoughts about others.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian What do you think about Zip and Jet-Jack having a spar during the timeskip?

I think it's going to be funny with Zip essentially planning to paralyze Jet-Jack and gloat over it only for Jet-Jack to be immune and kick Zip's ass xD

Well I got my character sheet complete, hope it’s ok enough for you all

I read on Lily and I have several concerns. Lily feels like she is built and geared towards combat, from her items, nature, abilities, and moves. I don't mind strong pokemon, but this is a slice of life Pokémon roleplay and someone very combat-centric may not fit in as easily.

Also, please add Favorite Food and History! I put Favorite Food there since to emphasize this is really focused on the more relaxed side of things, so please add that ^^

On History note, I'd love to hear about her competitive trainer and why she was given an everstone scarf. A Zoroark is more powerful than a Zorua and it seems like her trainer had prepared a gauntlet for a Zoroark, so it feels confusing without an explanation.

On the other hand, I find it a stretch that the Pokemon God of Destruction will take someone as its little sister, so I want to hear the reasoning behind that... preferably not one where someone caught Yvetal. It makes sense in the game but just absolutely crazy in anime or the context of this roleplay.

Nellancholy Nellancholy
Dm me or message me here if you think Estelle and Chisa would have interacted between scenes since Chisa ran off terrified lol

This goes to everyone else as well
Would Chisa be willing to help Jet-Jack with the restoration of Jet-Jack (and formerly McCarthy's) dojo? He is looking for some pokemon to help him with it, temporarily at least.

---

This can go for others as well, btw.

I read on Lily and I have several concerns. Lily feels like she is built and geared towards combat, from her items, nature, abilities, and moves. I don't mind strong pokemon, but this is a slice of life Pokémon roleplay and someone very combat-centric may not fit in as easily.

Also, please add Favorite Food and History! I put Favorite Food there since to emphasize this is really focused on the more relaxed side of things, so please add that ^^

On History note, I'd love to hear about her competitive trainer and why she was given an everstone scarf. A Zoroark is more powerful than a Zorua and it seems like her trainer had prepared a gauntlet for a Zoroark, so it feels confusing without an explanation.

On the other hand, I find it a stretch that the Pokemon God of Destruction will take someone as its little sister, so I want to hear the reasoning behind that... preferably not one where someone caught Yvetal. It makes sense in the game but just absolutely crazy in anime or the context of this roleplay.

I did say she could get viscous at times, plus that’s what she was doing when her trainer was still around.

Alright, I’ve added what you wanted, it’s the best I can do for now

Plus on top of that, living with a glade that always picked on her because of her size, she wanted to be able to kick his butt when she evolved, so that’s another reason why she’s more battle centric

If mines still not good enough for you I’ll see if my friend wants to join and if she does I’ll build one off of her character

If mines still not good enough for you I’ll see if my friend wants to join and if she does I’ll build one off of her character
Sorry, I feel like a Pokemon on the Pokemon League level is way too overkill compared to other characters in this RP ^^'

A pokemon so beloved being abandoned on a distant island like Skyblue doesn't make a lot of sense either, so I don't think Lily is a good fit for the current roster

Sorry, I feel like a Pokemon on the Pokemon League level is way too overkill compared to other characters in this RP ^^'

A pokemon so beloved being abandoned on a distant island like Skyblue doesn't make a lot of sense either, so I don't think Lily is a good fit for the current roster

*sigh* well like I said, I’ll build one off of my friends when she makes hers

Would Chisa be willing to help Jet-Jack with the restoration of Jet-Jack (and formerly McCarthy's) dojo? He is looking for some pokemon to help him with it, temporarily at least.

---

This can go for others as well, btw.
If he can win her over first! He terrified her last arc 😆

*sigh* well like I said, I’ll build one off of my friends when she makes hers

This really isn't the RP if you are looking for combat and action 😄
You aren't obligated to stay if you don't like slice of life! There's no merit in forcing interest when there isn't any

Also, can you have your friend here before she make a CS? I like to know the people that plans to join my RP. Would be more friendly too :)

Last edited:
I miss a couple days XD
You know how it is. Working, and when I'm not working, I'm working. Ya know...
Also, Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , Thrynn would likely try to help simply to increase her usefulness. At this time, she hasn't had many friends, and having noone around like that makes her feel useless in a way, so perhaps that will also help her self-esteem. (Maybe even possibly learn a new move to allow her to defend herself better... XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back