• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
This really isn't the RP if you are looking for combat and action 😄
You aren't obligated to stay if you don't like slice of life! There's no merit in forcing interest when there isn't any

Also, can you have your friend here before she make a CS? I like to know the people that plans to join my RP. Would be more friendly too :)

That depends on her

hi hi! been super long! I'm doing good how are you?. , when I was posting the sheet I notice it was you! I am going to work on my sheet just wanted to post to save the pictures.
Can't complain, can't complain

This is the first RP I host in a long time haha

Can't complain, can't complain

This is the first RP I host in a long time haha
great to hear that you been doing great ^-^

and it looks like a chill rp for sure. ASlo is it okay if my Eevee is a shiny?....don't mind changing her to just a normal Eevee. just want to play eevee cuz I loves them X3

great to hear that you been doing great ^-^

and it looks like a chill rp for sure. ASlo is it okay if my Eevee is a shiny?....don't mind changing her to just a normal Eevee. just want to play eevee cuz I loves them X3
No problem at all! It makes sense with how she is a contest pokemon. Just make sure her history make sense with it later ^^

I also just copy pasted character requirements I forgot to put in from the Interest Check to the first post in the character sheet thread, so check it out! AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

No problem at all! It makes sense with how she is a contest pokemon. Just make sure her history make sense with it later ^^

I also just copy pasted character requirements I forgot to put in from the Interest Check to the first post in the character sheet thread, so check it out! AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"okay ill make sure to come up with something that will make sense and ill double-check the requirements for sure

Would’ve been nice if that was an option for my Zorua

I'm more interested in personality and history that makes the Pokemon feels alive than any power. This is a slice of life RP at the end, so I want a compelling personality and history more than a strict level cap for da pokemon. Like Jet-Jack is strong, but that's not the focus of his character, for example

I was actually waiting for others to- Oh right I didn't watch the thread. I'll get posting tomorrow.

I'm more interested in personality and history that makes the Pokemon feels alive than any power. This is a slice of life RP at the end, so I want a compelling personality and history more than a strict level cap for da pokemon. Like Jet-Jack is strong, but that's not the focus of his character, for example

I would also like to point out that Mewtwo was freely able to achieve his mega evolution without a trainer

He does it consistently throughout the movie, and the movie came out after X and Y
Again, outlier.

Are you really interested in a slice of life pokemon roleplay? You haven't talked about the social aspect of the roleplay so far and focused on the power level. There's nothing wrong with liking more action-oriented one, it's just not this one. From how you built the Zorua before and our conversation here, I don't think what we want out of this RP align, so please just drop it.

Again, outlier.

Are you really interested in a slice of life pokemon roleplay? You haven't talked about the social aspect of the roleplay so far and focused on the power level. There's nothing wrong with liking more action-oriented one, it's just not this one. From how you built the Zorua before and our conversation here, I don't think what we want out of this RP align, so please just drop it.

I meant no offense, was just poking holes in your logic

Again, outlier.

I will still play with Aqua, she’s better with slice of life than I am

I posted!

For the Magnemites, Zip is definitely more stand off-ish, but Zap and P-Out are definitely more willing to know the others and play. P-Out especially, but like now, it tends to wander off the moment something new caught its interest 😄

This is a very cursed image:
ed0.jpg

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Haha, thanks. Honestly, I love sneasels. I don't think they get enough love.
As for Thrynn, she is essentially sheltered, kinda like I was irl. But the only thing she really wants in life is friends, so when she has a friend, she will hold on to them as hard as she can, even if the friendship is not very good for her. But she also just wants to be as kind as possible.
Also, as for that image... Kinda intersting to think about it having a mouth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back