• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Still haven't gotten the change to post been reading your replies and just got done through page one....so cute! Hehe enjoying your guys replies

Still haven't gotten the change to post been reading your replies and just got done through page one....so cute! Hehe enjoying your guys replies

I couldn’t think of anything so I just had rio and rina show up at the waterfall

Also can I just say, I did not expect this RP to actually last a whole month LMAO

I posted an interest check expecting everything to die slowly within two weeks, so you guys have been a pleasant surprise <3

Damafaud Damafaud finally finished catching up to all the replies and was wondering something. So for my Eevee as she is not from the island I was thinking she washed up ashore on the island. So as everyone is heading into the waterfall, should I have her stumble upon them as she tries to find her way into civilization....you think that will work?

Damafaud Damafaud finally finished catching up to all the replies and was wondering something. So for my Eevee as she is not from the island I was thinking she washed up ashore on the island. So as everyone is heading into the waterfall, should I have her stumble upon them as she tries to find her way into civilization....you think that will work?
That works! You can make her come from above the waterfall if you want!

Just as a general heads up for everyone, Tuesdays-Thursdays (Eastern time zone), I may be unable to post anything as those days will be very busy for me moving forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Back