• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

“I know Brendan, but at least he picked the better of the trio” she winked at him
Brendan rolled his eyes. "Anyway kiddo. This is the start of something big. And if you're not opposed. Ana says she'd like to travel with you." He said.

Brendan rolled his eyes. "Anyway kiddo. This is the start of something big. And if you're not opposed. Ana says she'd like to travel with you." He said.

“It would be nice to have a companion that knows the region better then me” she replied

“It would be nice to have a companion that knows the region better then me” she replied
"I... I... O-o-okay." He said. "M-m-my name is... My name is Ryan!" He yelled it out very quickly before he could stop himself then flinched and closed his eyes looking tense.

"I... I... O-o-okay." He said. "M-m-my name is... My name is Ryan!" He yelled it out very quickly before he could stop himself then flinched and closed his eyes looking tense.

She chuckled “nice to meet you Ryan, my name is Annabelle Atlas” she replied

“and she’s the granddaughter of the Sinnoh champion, so she’s a good catch” May whispered into her sons ear and lightly nudged him

Last edited:
She chuckled “nice to meet you Ryan, my name is Annabelle Atlas” she replied

“and she’s the granddaughter of the Sinnoh champion, so she’s a good catch” May whispered into her sons ear and lightly nudged him
"I-I-I kn-know." He said. "I-I'm sc-scared but excited t-to travel with y-you." He said then her turned really red. "M-M-M-M-MOM!"

"I-I-I kn-know." He said. "I-I'm sc-scared but excited t-to travel with y-you." He said then her turned really red. "M-M-M-M-MOM!"

Ana looked at him confused as May chuckled “what? I think she will be good for you “ May whispered and pushed him closer to Ana

“Yeah, looks like he really needs some” she nodded
"Alright. I have other kids waiting to get their Pokemon. Go on Ryan." Birch said. Ryan picked up Tochic which nuzzled him. It seemed to make him feel better as a small smile grew on his face as he walked out.

"Alright. I have other kids waiting to get their Pokemon. Go on Ryan." Birch said. Ryan picked up Tochic which nuzzled him. It seemed to make him feel better as a small smile grew on his face as he walked out.

Ana followed him out the door

“so Ryan? What’s it like to have both a region champion and a master contest coordinator for parents?” She asked

Last edited:
Ana followed him out the door

“so Ryan? What’s it like to have both a region champion and a master contest coordinator for parents?” She asked
"N-n-not to mention a world f-f-famous p-professor for a g-grandad." He said. "I-i-it's a lot of p-p-pressure sometimes."

"N-n-not to mention a world f-f-famous p-professor for a g-grandad." He said. "I-i-it's a lot of p-p-pressure sometimes."

“I can imagine” she chuckled and took his hand “come on let’s get going” she stated as she began to head towards Rustboro again

“I can imagine” she chuckled and took his hand “come on let’s get going” she stated as she began to head towards Rustboro again
Wait. We should stop in Petslburg. I wanna show Grandpa Normon that I got a pokemon." He said. (Plus I wanna catch a few pokemon on the way there)

Wait. We should stop in Petslburg. I wanna show Grandpa Normon that I got a pokemon." He said. (Plus I wanna catch a few pokemon on the way there)

(well they still have to travel through those destinations to get to Rustboro, lol)

She smiled as she enjoyed the fresh air “not many places to enjoy fresh air back home”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back