• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

(Well in the anime he is Birch’s son, and if you chose to play as may in the games)
(Yeah but I also wanted him as the champion. In the games whoever is the professors spawn is also not the champion. I suppose we could just alter that though)

"Either way." He said. "Don't hold it too much against him. He's just very shy. Alright Ryan let's head home."

Ana watched as the duo walked away before giving a slight chuckle and turning towards the Pokémon center, she was getting kind of hungry and needed a map of the city

(Yeah but I also wanted him as the champion. In the games whoever is the professors spawn is also not the champion. I suppose we could just alter that though)

(Up to you, he’s your character, I was just a bit confused and clarified, and besides Ryan’s mom is may anyway)

Ana watched as the duo walked away before giving a slight chuckle and turning towards the Pokémon center, she was getting kind of hungry and needed a map of the city
"Dad? I... I... I ran into her and knocked her over." He said. "You couldn't see don't worry about it." Brendan said. "But... What if I made a bad impression?"

"Dad? I... I... I ran into her and knocked her over." He said. "You couldn't see don't worry about it." Brendan said. "But... What if I made a bad impression?"

(Oh did the shy boy get hit with a little love at first sight? Lol)

Ana visited the Pokémon center and got her map before looking through Rustboro to find a place to eat

Ryan’s mom was sitting outside her fathers gym waiting for her boys to return

(Oh did the shy boy get hit with a little love at first sight? Lol)

Ana visited the Pokémon center and got her map before looking through Rustboro to find a place to eat

Ryan’s mom was sitting outside her fathers gym waiting for her boys to return
(He's very shy around girls. And she's very pretty. Also she's waiting at Petslburg gym for them? Not rustburro.)

“And did you fall off the sharpedo today?” She asked as she went to clean his face
"Mom don't do that.' he said as she cleaned. "Uh... Maybe." He said. "and then he ran head first into Cynthia's very own granddaughter." Brendan said.

"Mom don't do that.' he said as she cleaned. "Uh... Maybe." He said. "and then he ran head first into Cynthia's very own granddaughter." Brendan said.

“Aww did my baby boy meet a cute girl?” She teased “I do hope you said sorry and introduced yourself” she added as she finished cleaning his face

“Aww did my baby boy meet a cute girl?” She teased “I do hope you said sorry and introduced yourself” she added as she finished cleaning his face
"I said sorry. And I.... Tried to introduce myself." He said. "You know I don't handle new people well..."

"I said sorry. And I.... Tried to introduce myself." He said. "You know I don't handle new people well..."

“I know” she smiled and hugged him “so what was the granddaughter of the famed Sinnoh champion like? Other then she has her grandmas looks?” She asked

“I know” she smiled and hugged him “so what was the granddaughter of the famed Sinnoh champion like? Other then she has her grandmas looks?” She asked
"I.. she... Uh.... She was nice..." He said. "May can I talk to you for a sec?" Brendan asked. "Ryan go on to the trainers school you always get a kick out of the pokemon there." He said.

Ryan nodded and ran off to the school.

"I.. she... Uh.... She was nice..." He said. "May can I talk to you for a sec?" Brendan asked. "Ryan go on to the trainers school you always get a kick out of the pokemon there." He said.

Ryan nodded and ran off to the school.

“What’s the matter Brendan?” She asked curiously

“What’s the matter Brendan?” She asked curiously
"The trips aren't helping." He said. "He wants to be like dad but... No matter how many times we got out he never gains any self-confidence. He refuses to go out on his own..." He leaned back. "I know that there's no shame in pursuing a different career or being scared but... He needs friends. And call it weird but. I think Ana could be that friend..."

"The trips aren't helping." He said. "He wants to be like dad but... No matter how many times we got out he never gains any self-confidence. He refuses to go out on his own..." He leaned back. "I know that there's no shame in pursuing a different career or being scared but... He needs friends. And call it weird but. I think Ana could be that friend..."

“I know” she sighed “I really wish he could break out of his reserved shell more easily, but that’s just not the case, and if she’s anything like her grandmother, she could be a great travel companion” she added

“I know” she sighed “I really wish he could break out of his reserved shell more easily, but that’s just not the case, and if she’s anything like her grandmother, she could be a great travel companion” she added
"Do you think we should talk to her or her folks and ask if she wants to travel here?" He asked.

"Do you think we should talk to her or her folks and ask if she wants to travel here?" He asked.

“We can try, I mean according to the news she’s already here to travel, but that’s as much as she told the reporter” she shrugged “but you know I will do anything for my baby” she smiled

“We can try, I mean according to the news she’s already here to travel, but that’s as much as she told the reporter” she shrugged “but you know I will do anything for my baby” she smiled
He smiled back. "Well tomorrow he's set to pick or catch a starter. I think she should be there to support him. I think she may help boost his confidence."

He smiled back. "Well tomorrow he's set to pick or catch a starter. I think she should be there to support him. I think she may help boost his confidence."

“Alright, but do you have any idea where she’s going to be staying?” She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back