• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

(I'm gonna skip that conversation and skip to the next day)
Ryan woke in the morning and went down for breakfast. His mother's Blaziken was waiting for him as always to wrestle with him.

(Fair enough)

“Good morning sweetie” May smiled

"I... I'm not ready..." He said. "Don't make me..." He said. "Look Ryan. You... Aren't going to be travelling alone. There is someone who... Would like to travel with you."

“How did you convince her anyways? Did you promise her a league fight when she was ready?” May chuckled

“How did you convince her anyways? Did you promise her a league fight when she was ready?” May chuckled
"Believe her not she was intrigued by the idea of someone who treated her like everyone else. I guess if he's shy around everyone..." He whispered.

"Believe her not she was intrigued by the idea of someone who treated her like everyone else. I guess if he's shy around everyone..." He whispered.

“It would make sense, the poor child probably gets mobbed everywhere she goes in Sinnoh” she whispered back

“It would make sense, the poor child probably gets mobbed everywhere she goes in Sinnoh” she whispered back
"Anyway Ryan let's go. She's just outside waiting for you." He said grabbing Ryan and helping up and leading him out the door. "D-Dad. I don't think I can do this!"

"Anyway Ryan let's go. She's just outside waiting for you." He said grabbing Ryan and helping up and leading him out the door. "D-Dad. I don't think I can do this!"

“You’ll do great Ryan, I believe in you” May smiled

He went wide eyed. "I-I-I... N-n-no th-thank you." He tried to walk back out the door but May's Blaziken blocked it.

May came in behind her blazoned along with her swampurt “come on Ryan, please at least try” she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back