• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

She chuckled “well hopefully you can get comfortable around me” she smiled
He nodded as his eyes fell on a Zigzagoon chewing on some berries. "A Zigzagoon! Oh I've always wanted a Zigzagoon. That pattern on the fur and it's zigzag motions there's so much to learn about its behaviours and what drives its curiousity!" All semblance of shyness disappeared. "But... I probably would fail at catching it."

He nodded as his eyes fell on a Zigzagoon chewing on some berries. "A Zigzagoon! Oh I've always wanted a Zigzagoon. That pattern on the fur and it's zigzag motions there's so much to learn about its behaviours and what drives its curiousity!" All semblance of shyness disappeared. "But... I probably would fail at catching it."

(You know he’s acting a lot like Wally, lol)

“you won’t know until you try” she replied

(You know he’s acting a lot like Wally, lol)

“you won’t know until you try” she replied
(I based his shy nature off of Wally a little) He looked at her and nodded.

He looked at his walking buddy. "Okay Torch. You wanna give it a shot?" He asked. Torch gave a determined nod.

(I based his shy nature off of Wally a little) He looked at her and nodded.

He looked at his walking buddy. "Okay Torch. You wanna give it a shot?" He asked. Torch gave a determined nod.

Ana smiled “you can do it Ryan” she replied as she watched from the side

(Lol, I mean we can do it to where wild Pokémon we try to catch are played by each other)
(Sounds like a fun time) "You're only attacking move right now is scratch so." Torchic shook it's head and preformed low kick. (One of its egg moves)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back