• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

“Right, we could use something to eat” she chuckled
"Yeah." He said. As they approached the center a crowd quickly formed around her. People were pushing past to talk to her. Take her photo. Smothering her. "Wha- Hey! L-leave her alone!"

"Yeah." He said. As they approached the center a crowd quickly formed around her. People were pushing past to talk to her. Take her photo. Smothering her. "Wha- Hey! L-leave her alone!"

“Hey people back off, I’m trying to get something to eat!” she replied rather irritated

“Hey people back off, I’m trying to get something to eat!” she replied rather irritated
He stood there frozen. Afraid. There were so many people. But he just started feel kind of comfortable around Ana. "I... I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE!" He said running and pushing a particularly intrusive paparazzi guy. He dropped his camera and it smashed.

He stood there frozen. Afraid. There were so many people. But he just started feel kind of comfortable around Ana. "I... I SAID LEAVE HER ALONE!" He said running and pushing a particularly intrusive paparazzi guy. He dropped his camera and it smashed.

“Hey! That was my favorite camera! I’m going to make you pay for that runt!” The paparazzo stated as he grabbed a pokeball from his belt, to the surprise of the other paparazzi.

Ana stepped up to him and smiled “I except your challenge” she replied grabbing her own pokeball as they stepped onto the pokemon centers battlefield.

“alright Banette, let’s show these children some respect” he shouted as he tossed out the ghost type

Ana smiled “well this just got easier, alright Helix time to shine” Ana shouted and posses as she tossed out her silver Eevee

“Alright Banette, use shadow ball” the paparazzo ordered as his pokemon created a shadow ball in its hand and threw it at Helix who just stood there and took it, but it just faded away when it hit him causing no damage

“Hey! That was my favorite camera! I’m going to make you pay for that runt!” The paparazzo stated as he grabbed a pokeball from his belt, to the surprise of the other paparazzi.

Ana stepped up to him and smiled “I except your challenge” she replied grabbing her own pokeball as they stepped onto the pokemon centers battlefield.

“alright Banette, let’s show these children some respect” he shouted as he tossed out the ghost type

Ana smiled “well this just got easier, alright Helix time to shine” Ana shouted and posses as she tossed out her silver Eevee

“Alright Banette, use shadow ball” the paparazzo ordered as his pokemon created a shadow ball in its hand and threw it at Helix who just stood there and took it, but it just faded away when it hit him causing no damage
He couldn't help laughing at the camera man. "Don't you know the first thing about type matchup?" He asked.

He couldn't help laughing at the camera man. "Don't you know the first thing about type matchup?" He asked.

“Helix use quick attack to gain speed then use bite on Banette” Ana replied. Helix did what he was told and ran at the Banette picking up speed before jumping and latching on to the Babette’s arm with its teeth.

The Banette struggled to the get the pokemon off its arm

“Helix use quick attack to gain speed then use bite on Banette” Ana replied. Helix did what he was told and ran at the Banette picking up speed before jumping and latching on to the Babette’s arm with its teeth.

The Banette struggled to the get the pokemon off its arm
(Wouldn't extreme speed be better for increasing you speed stat?)

He watched the battle with been interest

(Wouldn't extreme speed be better for increasing you speed stat?)

He watched the battle with been interest

(Except Eevee can’t learn extreme speed, but can learn mimic)

“Banette shake it off and use dark pulse” the paparazzo stated and his Banette managed to throw off Helix before hitting him with a wave of dark energy, helix took the damage but still managed to get to his feet

“alright Helix, use Mimic!” Ana smiled with glee as Helix hit Banette with a blast of dark energy, causing it to faint

The paparazzo grumbled and returned his Pokémon and grabbing the remains of his camera and walked away

(Except Eevee can’t learn extreme speed, but can learn mimic)

“Banette shake it off and use dark pulse” the paparazzo stated and his Banette managed to throw off Helix before hitting him with a wave of dark energy, helix took the damage but still managed to get to his feet

“alright Helix, use Mimic!” Ana smiled with glee as Helix hit Banette with a blast of dark energy, causing it to faint

The paparazzo grumbled and returned his Pokémon and grabbing the remains of his camera and walked away
"S-sorry about the camera s-sir." He turned Ana and bowed. "s-sorry I caused you t-trouble."

“Sounds like a good option, I think I can make that” she replied still thinking out loud

(I know, you can have him remind her of that, lol)
He thought about telling her that the center can actually do that. But didn't find the courage to actually speak up and say anything even a little contradictory. "Okay." Was all that came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back